Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC (2216 Views)

PDP Looks Up To Jonathan, Lamido, Mark To Lead Reconciliation / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
In a bid to frustrate the leadership of their party over their support for Senator Ahmed Lawan’s candidacy for the 8th session of the Nigerian senate, Senator Bukola Saraki and his supporters have devised a new plan.

Sahara Reporters reports that the senators have now decided to endorse ex-senate president, David Mark for a third term as the senate president.
The disgruntled lawmakers allegedly reached an agreement with their Peoples Democratic Party counterparts where it was agreed that Mark will be their sole candidate for the election.

It was revealed that Mark himself had plans to retain his seat and so he reached out to the Saraki group where he offered them heads of juicy committees in the upper chamber as a reward for their imminent support for is aspiration.

Another source revealed that some PDP senators took advantage of the desperation of the contenders to demand outrageous sums of money in exchange for their votes.

http://www.naij.com/455787-bukola-saraki-endorses-david-mark-to-spite-apc.html

Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Barcanista

Passingshot
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by midolian(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2015
I can see this guy falling soon. Bukola, the black sheep will fall soon.
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Passingshot
That was speculation. The current news is that PDP will support him while they get the deputy president (Ekweremandu or whatever).

Personally, I prefer anyone to Saraki.
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by muzzafar(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
e no go easy oh PDP 4 live
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Acekidc4(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by lomprico(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Another source revealed that some PDP senators took advantage of the desperation of the contenders to demand outrageous sums of money in exchange for their votes.
Ben bruce are u seeing this? No forget to point finger oh!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Lalasticlala

Ishilove
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by chesterlee(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is a man!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by temitemi1(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Great news!
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by ki02020(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2015
I hope he know the gravity of what he is doing.......destructiotion
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by SweetJoystick(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Desperation smh
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is about to commit political sucide.....if this doesn't go his way he is as good as dead politically......what desperation can do to a man

MODIFIED

Saraki emerges as senate president

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Brugo(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
Saraki is about to commit political sucide.....if this doesn't go his way he is as good as dead politically......what desperation can do to a man

He should be satisfied with his status as a Senator. That guy is too hungry for power and he is not even exceptional. I just tire.
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Emekamex(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2015
None of my business though I will support anything that crumbles Tinubu's plans.
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Brugo:

He should be satisfied with his status as a Senator. That guy is too hungry for power and he is not even exceptional. I just tire.

No be only you tire ooo.....he's power hungry and very arrogant....anyone but Saraki as senate president.....I'm not a fan of David mark but I'd choose him over saraki anytime,anyday
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by viczing(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Dead politically? You think he's ribadu? Wake up girl
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2015
viczing:

Dead politically? You think he's ribadu? Wake up girl
you don't know how deadly some mistakes can be....let's wait and see shall we??
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Tecnonews24: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2015
I know my party PDP, is the master planner. APC are in for a shocker, the more you look the less you see.
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by sheymoni(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki never see anything. His political career is going down just like that of ribadu & atiku . How can you ridicule the office of the VP by calling the VP a mere commissioner. A lagos state commissioner is equivalent to a governor in kwara. I think it's time to revisit the corruption charges against him
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by obailala(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2015
I would rather have Mark continue as senate president than have Saraki take that position.
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki has won as senate president.
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by viczing(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

you don't know how deadly some mistakes can be....let's wait and see shall we??

He has won do you have any other thing to say? grin grin cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
viczing:

He has won do you have any other thing to say? grin grin cheesy

Comprehension shouldn't be an issue for you.....I said 'if it didn't go his way.....'' smiley

So watchu saying? undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by viczing(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Comprehension shouldn't be an issue for you.....I said 'if it didn't go his way.....'' smiley

So watchu saying? undecided

But he won
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
viczing:

But he won

And I never said he wasn't going to.....all what my comment meant was ''if it doesnt/didn't go his way'' which means I was talking about the 'negative outcome' of his actions/decision
Re: Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC by viczing(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

And I never said he wasn't going to.....all what my comment meant was ''if it doesnt/didn't go his way'' which means I was talking about the 'negative outcome' of his actions/decision

Next time think only positive, positivity is the will to always win and achieve the unexpected

(1) (Reply)

SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... / Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring / Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.