Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup (1033 Views)

Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, / Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? / 5min Hook Up With Hot Chicks In Benin Republic(cotonou & Porto-novo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2010
Hello house,
I found out that some are Guys so funny enough that whenever they break up with their girlfreind(s), they immidiately demand for if not all, some of the things they bought for her like mobile phones, necklaces, or wristwatches etc, why is it so, is it that they do not have money to buy another of those stuffs for their new girlfriend(s)? shocked
Plz wht do u think?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by parislomo(f): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
are you not a guy??!!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2010
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup

i never did.where do you get your assumptions from
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by okeymadu(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2010
Simple, to spite the chick!

In such cases however, such chicks are not able to afford such luxuries.

And if you look deep into the guy's attitudes (I mean those that does that) they are vengeance type.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2010
MrPrsdent:

Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup

i never did.where do you get your assumptions from
 that is why "some guys" is there, i have withness
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2010
okeymadu:

Simple, to spite the chick!

In such cases however, such chicks are not able to afford such luxuries.

And if you look deep into the guy's attitudes (I mean those that does that) they are vengeance type.

shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2010
parislomo:

shocked shocked shocked
are you not a guy??!!
ye, but i will never do that grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by zenus1: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2010
Not in all men
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by Spyker: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2010
zenus_:

Not in all men
I concur.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2010
zenus_:

Not in all men
cool

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Poz Female Hook Up / A Pretty Yoruba Lady Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship / Looking For Extra Kool Friendz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.