Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, (700 Views)

Some Guys Are So Irritating. / Why Are Girls So Jealous When It Cums To Relationship / Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by pinkycute(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Well angry am in that #Mess right now, and my guy is kind of angry because I told him about my past relationship ( and that has give me a sleepless night ) for some days, and I've come to understand that, some guys don't really disserved to know the Truth but #Lies...
Well, my questions is this;
Why do guys always get jealous ?
Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by Gboliwe: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
pinkycute:
Well angry am in that #Mess right now, and my guy is kind of angry because I told him about my pasted relationship ( and that has give me a sleepless night ) for some days, and I've come to understand that, some guys don't really disserved to know the Truth but #Lies...
Always get jealous of what?
Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by adonisgold: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chai! Jesus of Kumasi! Pasted!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by Lovetinz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lolzzz
She meant to say Past Relationships. grin

Back to the matter,
Pinky, get yourself a real man, not a babyboy.
Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by barackodam: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
^^^^^^^^
Exactly
Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by Mutuwa(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
pinkycute:
Well angry am in that #Mess right now, and my guy is kind of angry because I told him about my pasted relationship ( and that has give me a sleepless night ) for some days, and I've come to understand that, some guys don't really disserved to know the Truth but #Lies...

Not all are..and am one of them..
Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by Waspy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sometimes, guys are jealous because, from the look of things, past boyfriends must have almost sucked the rivers dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by Gboliwe: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lovetinz:
Lolzzz
She meant to say Past Relationships. grin

Back to the matter,
Pinky, get yourself a real man, not a babyboy.

Really? shocked. "Past relationships". I looked at that word closely but couldn't read it as that. First I thought she meant she lived a "pasted" life, like plaster, like controlled, like "pasting a smile". Next I figured it could be a new slogan meaning something not so obvious.
Wow!
Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by Lovetinz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Waspy:
Sometimes, guys are jealous because, from the look of things, past boyfriends must have almost sucked the rivers dry

The look of which things?
Say Bro, What did you see yhat I did not behold?? wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys, Always Get Jealous Of Their Girlfriend pasts life, by Youngpo413: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Waspy:

lol but na true o...
Imagine your chick telling you that he dated a guy for 3,4 or 5yrs,that means steady banging and countless abor...hmmm
but its childish to be angry sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love? The Difference Between Love, Lust & Infatuation / Port Harcourt September Born / Confirm If You Are A Side Chick Or Mugu 20 Here--enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.