Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Father, Make Me A Seeker And Student Of Divine Wisdom And Knowledge. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father, Make Me A Seeker And Student Of Divine Wisdom And Knowledge. (265 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father, Make Me A Seeker And Student Of Divine Wisdom And Knowledge. by bummyla(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2018
1. Thank You, Father, for Your promises and for making me a partaker of Your divine nature.

2. Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of Your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3. Father, reveal more of Yourself to me, in Jesus' name.

4. Father, make me a seeker and student of divine wisdom and knowledge, forever, in Jesus' name.

5. Father let me not only be hearer of Your word, but also, the doer and preacher, in Jesus' name.

6. Father, give me the grace to obey and hearken diligently to all Your commandments, in Jesus' name.

7. Father, do not allow Your word to stand against me on the day of judgement, in Jesus' name.

8. Father, empower me to fear You and to live my life, according to your word and teachings, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, let Your words, provoke me to learn and know more of You, and to submit totally to Your Will and counsels, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, help me to cultivate the habit of daily study of your word, read inspiring Christian books and listen to tapes of genuine, faithful and committed, Christian leaders, in Jesus' name.

11. Father, wherever Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of RCCG, goes, let Your presence go with him; give Your angels charge over him, and grant him journey mercies, in Jesus' name.

12. Your Personal petitions.
Philippians 4:6
13. In Jesus' name I pray.
John 14:13-14;
John 15:16
14. Thank You Father for answered prayers.
1 Thessalonians 5:18.
God Bless Our Nation
https://bummyla.com/2018/01/04/father-make-me-a-seeker-and-student-of-divine-wisdom-and-knowledge/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Is He A Guest Or The Owner? [isaiah 59:1-2, Revelations 4:11] / Allah Is Al-ma'tee, Al-mani'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.