Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Is He A Guest Or The Owner? [isaiah 59:1-2, Revelations 4:11] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is He A Guest Or The Owner? [isaiah 59:1-2, Revelations 4:11] (266 Views)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is He A Guest Or The Owner? [isaiah 59:1-2, Revelations 4:11] by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 16, 2018
When the Bible says “Behold the Lord’s hand is not shortened that it cannot save,” we should understand that this verse of scripture was spoken at a time when the children of Israel were in a situation that looked as if the Lord’s hand was so short that it couldn’t reach them.

But the Bible presents to us an all-powerful God, not an impersonal God. Our God is one who is intensely involved in the day-to-day affairs of His people. He’s not merely interested in staying in heaven. You must not reduce Him to a spectator in your life.

There’s a poster in many homes which reads: “Christ is the head of this house, the invisible guest and the silent listener at every conversation...” God cannot be the Head of the house and a guest at the same time. Moreover, He should never be a guest in our lives because He is the owner, and if He is the owner, He wants to be involved in everything that goes on there.

It is not enough to give your life to Christ, God requires that you should live the details of your life in such a way that heaven is not in doubt as to who is the owner of your life. When you don’t live your life in agreement with the purpose of God (as in Rev. 4:11) and you don’t please Him, you step on a plane that the devil can assault you. (Read Revelations 3:20). Let Him in today and give Him the preeminence!

PRAYER: Lord, I end every personal agenda that doesn't align with your will for my life. Come and rule; come and reign in my life today that no secret love will compete with you in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 32:13-34:31, Matthew 11:7-30, Psalm 14:1-7, Proverbs 3:19-20

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

1 Like

Re: Is He A Guest Or The Owner? [isaiah 59:1-2, Revelations 4:11] by richestjozy(m): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2018
God bless you for this...

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Where Shall I Be? / Five-year Barreness Destroyed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.