Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,424 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna (38114 Views)

Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna by enomakos(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2018
kross01:

Kaduna does NOT have a seaport. That is why i am correcting the youngman that the right name is Inland port or dry port. It is a port facility created in a hinterland for reception of imported /exported cargoes from where the necessary clearance /documentation is done. It is usually seen in landlocked countries/areas.
OK thanks bro
Re: President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna by Stylz69(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Ol boy you are still making a fool of yourself... You aint smart at all...so you still think you are making sense abi...dem call something DRY land port, the mumu dey look for water. ...do you know the meaning of DRY Land port...it is called DRY land for reason..olodo grin grin grin

Look here little boy, are you blind or are you just intentionally missing the point. I will ask you one more time, what is a dry land seaport? Let me give you a hint. A port is a location where vehicles dock and transfer cargo. So you can have a sea port, in this case, ships will dock and you can have dry ports where cargo trucks can dock. So I asked, why does Kaduna have a dry land seaport?
Do you understand that the point is that it isn’t a SEA port. Now I’d ordinarily have asked you to pay for my time but you are a charity case and I’ll do this pro bono. Now my boy, go and fool yourself no more

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna by CrtlAltDel: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stylz69:

[s]Look here little boy, are you blind or are you just intentionally missing the point. I will ask you one more time, what is a dry land seaport? Let me give you a hint. A port is a location where vehicles dock and transfer cargo. So you can have a sea port, in this case, ships will dock and you can have dry ports where cargo trucks can dock. So I asked, why does Kaduna have a dry land seaport?
Do you understand that the point is that it isn’t a SEA port. Now I’d ordinarily have asked you to pay for my time but you are a charity case and I’ll do this pro bono. Now my boy, go and fool yourself no more[/s]
Trash as usual from a BIG BOY!!! grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna by dami212: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I love My President....

The Man Who Rescued Nigeria From The Shackles Of This Useless Ogogoro Drinker Pictured Below...
A Nigerian youth for that matter, u prefer an old cattle rearer without certificate than a phd holder like Gej. because of 30 thousand that's why you and saarki are messing up urselves online. What a disgrace!!! You guys are just taking us back to Zimbabwe. But God big pass the children of Esau. Rubbish!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" / Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.