Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East (60711 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi Illegally Award Multi-Billion Maritime Contract To Medical Coy / Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Mediahelm: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, created a serious problem for him when he pledged to construct a railway linking the South-East zone to the Northern part of Nigeria.

Buhari made the disclosure during the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Enugu, on Thursday.

He lamented that fulfilling the promise Amaechi made would be difficult.

Buhari, however, said he would try his best to convince the Federal Executive Council members to approve the project.

He said: “Amaechi has made you people a promise and I don’t know how to fulfil it. But I can see how I will fulfil it by getting the Federal Executive Council members to approve it.”

The president said the promise Amaechi made was not presented to the FEC, adding that it would have been proper to get approval from FEC before making it open.

Buhari also thanked the people of the zone for trooping out for his campaign, adding that they should always have faith in Nigeria as they did not have any other country.

He said: “We all must join hands to build a stronger country as we do not have any other country.”

The president reminded the people that his government was determined to fix infrastructure in the country, adding that “if we get the roads done, get the rail lines done, and get other infrastructure done, we will be making progress.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/how-rotimi-amaechi-created-problem-for.html

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by DrGoodman: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Believe Rotimi amechi at your own peril, Buharri has never promised the Igbos anything, Amechi is making a mockery of Igbos by promising what they can always deny after the election. Smart ppl

Atiku is our best bet.

576 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by ebuk4real(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin

APC and their scamming antics.... Well, I know the Easterners will use their tongue to count their teeth...

358 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Abortions: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na now u know say we no get another country Deadman

Vote continues Like for Atiku share for Jubril

510 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Racoon(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
"..President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, created a serious problem for him when he pledged to construct a railway linking the South-East zone to the Northern part of Nigeria.

Amaechi has made you people a promise and I don’t know how to fulfil it. But I can see how I will fulfil it by getting the Federal Executive Council members to approve it.....It would have been proper to get approval from FEC before making it open..."
Can Buhari ever be a stateman for once? Why is this man always bigoted, parochial & inconsiderate? So the president cant agree with his minister and even persuade the FEC to oblige him such a request or even use his executive fiat?

Meanwhile, Buhari didn't seek FEC approval before asking the World Bank to concentrate their projects in the north, siting the Transport University in Daura or when Amaechi incorporated a railway that passes via his home town as a surprise package in his list of ministerial projects last year? Hypocrites!

Meanwhile, it's clear & still being well impressed to the SE region that Buhari does not have the region @ heart.Well Amaechi don't make any promise on his behalf because even the Buhari govt famed "Ogoniland Cleanup" in your own state/region as well as your own "PH monorail" project among the other many promises of the APC promises were all scam.

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by MrAJQ(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
The sincere president

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by joshadedapo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
NEPA came to my neighborhood and cut off one house from the power grid. What they don't know is that this house is not ordinary because right now they are still having light even when their cables have been taken away. Naija people, I hail!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by mbaboy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sincere in what sense?
MrAJQ:
The sincere president

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by overall90: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
i don't understand

this same morafacker is building a railway line to Maradi in Niger republic.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by psucc(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
This man is totally bereft of sense. If Amaechi created a problem for you on railway, what happened to the 2nd Niger bridge Osinbajo claimed you spent N2b on?

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by JAMANZE: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Confused fellow. Always dey mis yan.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mediahelm:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/how-rotimi-amaechi-created-problem-for.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
link your brain to your tongue mr president... you need sense

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by MrAJQ(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
mbaboy:
Sincere in what sense?
in his words

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by dullardpmb: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Keep deceiving yourselves. Amechi that doesn't even believe in your leadership

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by joshadedapo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Well is this not an example of cluelessness?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Freeeanijor: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
A man that cannot stop blaming another person for his shortfalls, is that one a man?

67 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by 1759King: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's easy to construct railway linking the 97% than to construct one that will link to 5% angry

Nigerians should NOT repeat their mistakes of 2015.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Boyooosa(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Uhnnn... Amaechi believed it is possible but wasn't conscious of the process.
Well, we v heard the excuse but the reality is your political/sincere will sir. Very important!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by UNCL3(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
And the blame game continues
Like for atiku
Share for buhari

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by lilmax(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari and blaming

five and six

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by whykay12(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Abeg I need to c apc campaign rally pictures

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
The body language of the 5%ers at today's Anambra rally tells all

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
ohh my president. what a sincere fella. he didn't give them false hope. he told them the truth. now how many politicians can do that..

“Amaechi has made you people a promise and I don’t know how to fulfil it. But I can see how I will fulfil it by getting the Federal Executive Council members to approve it.”

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by victorazyvictor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin I love this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by sogodihno: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
DrGoodman:
Believe Rotimi amechi at your own peril, Buharri hates the SE and has never promised them anything, Amechi is making a mockery of Igbos by promising what they can always deny after the election.

Atiku is our best bet.

Of course, Atiku is ur best bet, vote for Atiku, Likewise Buhari is our best bet in SW, and we will vote for him, u know where it get irritating is u ipob pigs telling us how and who to vote for, and getting emotional about it, it is really irritating, U guys should vote for ur Atiku and leave us to vote for our Buhari, by FeBuhary, everyone eyes go clear.

All I know is SW is voting for Buhari and we are all moving to the next level, let me see the foolish APC governor that will not deliver his state to Buhari.

Sai baba till 2023
Osinbajo till 2031

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Felixv: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:

Can Buhari ever be a stateman for once? Why is this man also bigoted, parochial & inconsiderate? So the president cant agree with his minister & persuade the FEC to oblige him such a request or even use executive fiat.

Meanwhile, Buhari didn't seek FEC approval before asking to World Bank to concentrate their projects in the north, siting the Transport University in Daura or when Amaechi incorporated a railway that passes via his home town as a surprise package in his list of ministerial projects last year? Hypocrites!

Meanwhile, it's clear & still being well impressed to the SE region that Buhari does not have the region @ heart.Well Amaechi don't make any promise on his behalf because even your region famed "Ogini Cleanup" like your "PH monorail" project among other many APC promises are all scam.

He said: “Amaechi has made you people a promise and I don’t know how to fulfil it. But I can see how I will fulfil it by getting the Federal Executive Council members to approve it.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
MrAJQ:
The sincere president

A president saying he don’t know how to do it, now I know why Donald trump and Putin said those words

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by madridsta007(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:

Can Buhari ever be a stateman for once? Why is this man also bigoted, parochial & inconsiderate? So the president cant agree with his minister & persuade the FEC to oblige him such a request or even use executive fiat.

Meanwhile, Buhari didn't seek FEC approval before asking to World Bank to concentrate their projects in the north, siting the Transport University in Daura or when Amaechi incorporated a railway that passes via his home town as a surprise package in his list of ministerial projects last year? Hypocrites!

Meanwhile, it's clear & still being well impressed to the SE region that Buhari does not have the region @ heart.Well Amaechi don't make any promise on his behalf because even your region famed "Ogini Cleanup" like your "PH monorail" project among other many APC promises are all scam.

Lol. I’m sure he just said that for the camera and for politics.

And I’m sure he knows that the SE are not gullible and do not believe him.

It’s all for the camera.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by SalamRushdie: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
hahahahaha the rail line Buhari is the one from Daura to his ancestral home in Maradi Niger republic

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.