Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Legal Aspects Of Divorce And Probate Matters ( Letter Of Administration And Will - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Legal Aspects Of Divorce And Probate Matters ( Letter Of Administration And Will (453 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Aspects Of Divorce And Probate Matters ( Letter Of Administration And Will by iskehmo2000: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hello fam! Happy new year! I was browsing the net the other day and I stumbled upon a discussion on divorce and grant of letter of administration in Nigeria . After perusing the site, I discovered there were so many false information out there especially on divorce . So I have decided to make myself available for free legal discussion and consultation on divorce, grant of letter of administration or be it tenancy, contract or any other area of law. If you have any question(s) contact me on this forum or call 08055115298 or 08177580958. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Our Ladies / 'my Mother's Death Would Be Satisfying & A Huge Relief To Me' - SA Lady / Imbibing Conscientiousness: A Recipe For Checkmating Family Scuffles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.