Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ever Thought About This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Thought About This? (650 Views)

Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! / Ever Thought About This? / Ever Thought Of Life After The Working Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Thought About This? by LateefO(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2010
Hi All,
You might have heard this and if not you are hearing it now, Mike Adenuga is set to fly in Beyonce for his daughter's wedding ceremony. (Fine). But that is not what I'm after.

The issue here is that how much do you think the female star artist will charge for this? Let's say by her standard $500,000 - $1,000,000 which is approximately N75,000,000 - N140,000,000. (Fine).

Now, where I'm going is that do you think he will have to withdraw from his savings to fund this? As for me I don't think so, as a business guru and an entrepreneur, what I think he will do is call his managers and financial advisers to create a plan for all Glo subscribers, let's say 20,000,000 subscribers, what he needs to do is get N7 each from us (Me and U) and here the money comes.

The lesson here is that if you can create a residual income, passive income, then you need not worry about money when the need be just like this my role model. Maybe you don't know you can't be working for someone and have this kind of lifestyle, it can only be done by creating for yourself a steam of income, a job of your own just like I do.

I create for myself a passive income of my own, working for myself at the comfort of my room with my computer, I tell you, you can also do that.

Think about this.
I care
Lateef Odumesi,
(C.E.O. Lado Consult)
Re: Ever Thought About This? by gbontop(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
please help me with sure biz u got at gbcenter4moneymaking@yahoo.com
Re: Ever Thought About This? by Bawses(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2010
gbontop:

please help me with sure biz u got at gbcenter4moneymaking@yahoo.com
i have an less stressful and genuine way, just open up a gmail account and contact me on clemorris@gmail.com, You will be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

A Lawyer In The House / Bravo, Camera Pen & Wrist Watch Camera Available For Sale At A Cheap Price / Sight Seeing Tour Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.