Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore (35845 Views)

10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by TimmyPapa(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Health Is the the level of functional and metabolic efficiency of a living organism. In human it is the ability of individuals to adapt and self-manage when facing physical, mental, Psychological and social changes with the environment. we think doctors have all the answers to all health problems, Many times, the have no answer at all. Before going to a doctor why don't you be your own doctor for a while.
Here are some signs to watch out for which really shows you are unhealthy and that you need to visit your doctor.

1. Hair
When you are Overwhelmed, for any number of reasons, your hair will begin to show signs of stress which means you losing more than the standard 100 strands a day. Your hair also becomes brittle, thin and dull when all you eat is too much junk food and not including fresh, vibrant fruits and vegetables, also when you don,t eat good food or you are dehydrated. If ignored can lead to hair lose.

Remedies ..... continue reading

2. Pimples On the forehead
This may be as a result of your body is struggling with the liver and gallbladder. It is usually linked to the digestive system, and may indicate that you have a hard time breaking down certain foods. Also consumption of greasy and fatty food. Also may be caused by not taking care of your hair, which can result from dandruff , oily scalp and dirty hair.

3. Nails

The nail has a lot to tell about your body, the shape, texture an color of your natural nail act as a window into your body, and while some nail symptoms are harmless, others can be indicative of chronic diseases. Even the growth of your nails give clue about your health.
Yellow Nails
Yellow nail can be as a result of old age or due to the use of nail polish. smoking also stain nails.
If your nails are Thick, crumby and yellow, its as a result of fungal infection.
also yellow nail can be related to Thyroid diseases, diabetes,or respiratory diseases.
Dark discoloration : This may be as a result of Melanoma one of the deadliest form of skin cancer

4. Tongue
The tongue is the door to understand what's happening inside you body. And the nice thing is that you don't have to do many tests to determine just where you have an issue because your tongue is the first place where many internal disorders will show up.
White residue on the middle to the ......

5. Urine
Your Urine could tell you more about whats happening in your body: check out
What the color of your urine means

6. Eyes
Your eyes are the window to the soul and it can say some pretty interesting stuff about your insides.
Puffy or swollen eyelids: This can be as a result of Impaired kidney function.
Pupil is large or abnormal reactions to light kindly visit a professional as it could reveal an underlaying medical condition.
Yellow Eyes: This can mean a variety of things such as liver disease, diabetes, hepatitis or cirrhosis.
Redness or Inflammation: this can mean lupus, arthristis, thyroid disease, or scleritis.
If you are having spasms or twitches its a sign of stress, caffeine or fatigue, go get some rest.

7. Sleep Patterns
Not getting enough sleep is bad, but so is over sleeping. There is, like most things a healthy balance. People who don't get enough sleep could suffer from obesity in the long run. Less sleep also affects out metabolism and ability to put on and take off weight. Less sleep changes how heart responds to situations and studies shows that people with less sleep could suffer from hypertension and those who over sleep could suffer from strokes.
Not getting Enough sleep messes with the immune system, big time.
Sleeping around seven to eight hours is ideal, but more or less could lead to some serious complicated health issues.

http://afro9jaland..com/2018/01/7-signs-that-shows-you-are-unhealthy.html

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by leroi01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Somewhat true...

4 Likes

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by TimmyPapa(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
leroi01:
Somewhat true...

Yea
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by jericco1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
thanks. I'm glad to know
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by IdeyFindWife: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
hmmm

Less sleep, wahala..

Much sleep, double trouble...

Wetin persin wan do sef?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by TimmyPapa(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
jericco1:
thanks. I'm glad to know
You welcome
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by TimmyPapa(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Less sleep, wahala..

Much sleep, double trouble...

Wetin persin wan do sef?!

Getting the balance is the magic

4 Likes

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by MayhorE(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
So the remedies for all is *continue reading*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Lorbar(f): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Topic says 7 and you listed 4
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by sureteeboy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Seems you always expect everyone to click links to read it all in your blog. How would any of your threads ever make front page this way?

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by IdeyFindWife: 1:00am On Jan 05, 2018
TimmyPapa:

Getting the balance is the magic

As much as I hate to admit, I swing between the 2 extremes. Being an frenetic insomniac workaholic one week and tryna over-compensate by lounging like a pregnant slug the next.

I pray I get a healthily workable balance this year.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by adehadex(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2018
If u go do good do am complete. Ewo ni post oshi?

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by simplemach(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Ok
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Something must kill man

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2018
Okay. Thanks. smiley
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by sureheaven(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2018
I'm just too healthy ........ hence wish myself happy birthday. ..

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by PotatoSalad(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2018
One thing must kill a man

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by XingXhang(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Your thread is incomplete as you didn't specifically detail us on their meanings. For example;

When urine is YELLOW, WHITE OR whatever, what does it really mean?

[b]People who don't get enough sleep could suffer from obesity

How can you prove the veracity of this?

They say, too much sleep is a sign of laziness and of course brings obesity. Less sleep causes obesity.

[img]https://media1./images/cd4a31566371b0beb1058ed686df3c83/tenor.gif?itemid=5020737[/img]

Doctors in the house like stegomiah etc. I need answers.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by purem(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by joenor(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Thank for the info, I duly appreciate it.
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by cooldipo1(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Economic situation of most of us doesn't allow us to take good care of ourselves really

So sad!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Ourown(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2018
So the pimples on my forehead is connected to my peptic ulcer. Good to know. God heal us all.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by purem(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Doctor my problem is that, erm,

***cough***

***clear throat***

See ehn doctor my erection dis days yaff reduce embarassed

As in early morning erection embarassed
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by 007author(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2018
If you no get good health hide your face.
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Nice post, but mostly incomplete.

If you want the whole gist, humbly click the link.

I hope that is not incomplete, too.
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by Ojuororun(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2018
WHAT IF SOMEONE CAN NOT PERFORM VERY WELL ON BED.?
Re: 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore by asawanathegreat(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2018
I think I should go back to sleep now, i didn't sleep up to 8 hours

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You / Woman's Goiter Of 10 Years Removed Via Surgery (Photos) / COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.