Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,853 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? (6634 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by denony(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2010
10 Solid years of happy marriage
could be destroyed in ten mere minute

Choose ye the one to follow. - Your marriage - Your Online whatever

Some posters here can aggrandize peoples problem
just to engulf people's domicilliary habitation grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by up2u: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2010
I don't even think u are telling us the real story. If ur husband starts coming home late becos he just start a new musiz class with a female music teacher. Would you like it? How would you react to it?

I think u are already falling for ur online friend. Talk true.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Soulstarr(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2010
@ poster

I don't usually comment on stuff like this coz I'm not married so don't think I'm qualified to give any advice on the subject but I'm willing to make an exception this instance.

I actually think your husbands feeling left out. You've been happily married for 10 years, so obviously you guys have been okay but your husband probably feels like you've now found something else which he's not invloved in at all.

I see some1's already advised you to involve him in the chatting. I think that's excellent advice. Please TAKE IT. This way you're learning something together and he no longer feels threatened.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by prudentcy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2010
well i know is either u are lying or you are hiding the truth,why can't you enroll in a forex skul rather than
online since your hubby is not contented with it,, abeg enof of this trickish post as if u can take that if u were in his shoe
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by eastOFwest(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
prudentcy:

well i know is either u are lying or you are hiding the truth,why can't you enroll in a forex skul rather than
online since your hubby is not contented with it,, abeg enof of this trickish post as if u can take that if u were in his shoe

Shuuoooo!!!! You think say everything na black or white?? Omo, if u use dat style follow woman u go loose oh!! Na dis kind style wey we dey use follow things for naija wey put us for the wahala wey we dey now. Army/Korofo mentality!! Comply or i koboko u.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by ponnusma: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
@ poster

Would you have a problem if your hubby started taking lessons online and then start exchanging views and ideas with his female tutor inspite of your uneasiness??

If "no", then probably you should talk to your hubby about his 'jealousy'.
If "yes", then you know what to do.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by ladi02(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
i'm sure your husband knows something about the guy teaching you forex, i beg you leave the forex guy o! b4 he causes wahala for you
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by agathamari(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
cheating is anything you do in secret.  if you are hidding what you speak to this man about - that is by definition cheating.  if the contact is truely legitimate (only for buisiness and not personal) allow him to sit there and view it, or at least discuss it with him while or after you speak to this man.  if it is not legitimate (speaking about personal issues) drop the man.  if you are doing/saying anything that you would not do infront of your husband/wife you should not be doing it.  if you are doing/saying something yo wouldnt want your husband/wife doing, again you shouldnt be doing it
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by masido(f): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
@poster,
You should know the right thing to do.Fashi the online guy and concentrate on your husband and marriage.
If the man is not confortable with your forex teacher wont you forget about him and look for a better means of learning forex?
Be wise o!!!!
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Dalby(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
@poster
If I were your husband and when I approach you quickly minimize the page, I will suspect you.
If you are sure there is nothing but forex, for the next one month, when you are on line with your forex teacher, call your husband to be by you when chatting, without letting your teacher know. that way you will build confidence in your husband about your dealings.
If you can not SINCERELY do this, the stop all contacts with your FOREX whizkid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by ladyju(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
YOU'VE HEARD IT ALL. I'M TELLING YOU OUT OF EXPERIENCE. PLS FORGET ABOUT THAT YOUR FOREX GUY OR
YOU CAN LOOK FOR A LADY TO TEACH YOU.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by trustonyi: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2010
my sista quit d online chatting and sav ur marriage
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Mesef1: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2010
@ Poster

You really think the chat is harmless huu? That is how it starts, your husband knows your weaknesses and also know that this could be a journey of no return! In fact, for you to seek an opinion about whether to stop the chat or not shows how religious getting on the chat is to you right now. This is dangerous and i believe you really have questions to answer. You better heed your husband's warning and stop the nonsense chat!

I once had a colleague like you (we were both married) and it was my wife that saved us from destroying our marriages when at one point we got inadvertently attached emotionally. I had no intention of an affair from the outset but was almost going to have one until my wife seperated us somehow.

Please listen to your husband and save your marriage!
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2010
honestly speaking i support all those who advice you to drop the online friend.and looking at d day you post this topic.i beleive by now you av already drop him.because that is men nature for you just put yourself in his shoe.always finding him online charting with another lady in the name of business or forex trading.wat we you do?honestly speaking,let's be realistic
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2010
@poster. honestly speaking i support all those who advice you to drop the online friend.and looking at d day you post this topic.i beleive by now you av already drop him.because that is men nature for you just put yourself in his shoe.always finding him online charting with another lady in the name of business or forex trading.wat we you do?honestly speaking,let's be realistic
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by sley4life(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2010
if you love ur hubby u just have to stay & cope with his jealousy.In 9ja for eg u cant TRUST any woman. 80% of the ladies are promiscuous
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2010
Forex wey no dey yeild anything.Na so so activity.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by alldone(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
Your home is more important than anything. whether you are telling us the truth or not check yourself and stop it just like you hubby requested.
If you find it difficult to do then you are emotionally attached. You can always learn forex with video tutorials.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Dalby(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
jennykadry:

What are you doing chatting with an "invisible face" online? are you for real?

That's how our traditional priest communicated with our ancestors (years gone by) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by johnterry4: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
[size=16pt]@POSTER,
U BETTER LISTEN TO D WORD OF WISDOM OF UR FELLOW LADIES.THOSE ADVICING U TO SHUN HIM COS HE IS JEALOUS DONT MEAN WELL FOR U PROBABLY COS THEY ARE NT MARRIED(E.G UJUJOAN)[/size]
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by fotolord: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Please drop the online forex now, concentrate on your marriage. 1 little online forex can damage your 10 years of good marriage, Get to yyour husband to know his underlying fear.

My 1 kobo
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Parisgucci(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
Please save your self from problem by stop charting with the guy.

My man is a jealous guy. At first i was always having problems with him but when i got to know the kind of person he his, i stop charting with others guys including ladies dat he don't like. All bcous of love.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by amaikama(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Poster!! simple, don't do things that will give him a cause to suspect you,
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by OBOBO1: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2010
WAIT, LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION, WOMAN OR MAN WHICH ONE IS MUCH IN THIS WORLD? IS NOT EASY TO JUMP FROM ONE MARRIAGE TO ANOTHER. WHAAT I BELIEVE IN IS THAT YOU HVE A HIDDEN AGENDA, YES I KNOW YOUR TRICKS, AM LIKE YOUR HUSBAND WHO CALCULATE ON TIME BEFORE LET IT GO, YOUR HUSBAND IS NOT JEALOUS BUT JUST DONT WANT A BADLUCK FROM YOU, HAD IT BEEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED,YOU CAN STILL PLAY AROUND BUT YOU ARE MARRIED Y YOU HAVING OUTSIDE BETTING? YOU DONT NEED TO HIDE ANYTHING FROM UR HUSBAND OR UR EYES STILL DEY OUTSIDE? THEY GUY NA FINE BOY? YOU HVE CHOSEN YOUR HUSBAND FOR RICHHER FOR POORER TILL DEAD DO UNA PART, ONLINE WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING WILL SPOIL THE TRUST UR HUSBAND HVE FOR YOU, THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MOVE,
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Beetle: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2010
Whoopie,

One question you need to ask yourself is, why do I need to learn FOREX?Are you doing it as a hobby or to supplement your income or for rainy days. When you are quite sure why, then I guess you can sit hubby down and talk to him.

DH actually does FOREX as well, he is always conferencing with different people (both members of the opposite sex) but I trust him and also support him because he needs that to get on. Would I let my jealous streak get in his way? Hell no. I wouldn't but what I wouldn't support is he putting all his money into it and besides It's more common for men to be in the trading business than women hence why you can't hardly find a woman teacher

Some men are just plain jealous and my dad is so I feel your pain. Communication, communication is all you need to get by.

If you're in UK, I can recommend where he learned the ropes but not on this thread and omo it's very expensive but it's still 95% men, How would he take it even if you go to a school to learn the ropes?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by sayso: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2010
he is not jealous but being careful cos he loves you
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by ayettymama(f): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2010
a jealous spouse

its insecurities i guess

maybe it can be cured with some therapy

and i think the partner should do thier best to make hm or her feel secure

theres always a reason why people behave in certain ways
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by justdream(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2010
@ poster, listen to ya marriage and save it. leave tat online chat ASAP.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by haywhy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
WHAT I can't believe people have to come online before they can choose between a so called online friend and their 10 years marriage!!! WTF Anyway, many cool ppl have spoken on here and a word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Godslover: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
AM SURPRISED A WOMAN MARRIED FOR TEN YRS IS HAVING SUCH ISSUES, DO YOU NEED ANY BODY TO TELL YOU TO STOP THE FOREX STUFF, MADAM I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE FLIRTING DOE HARMLESS AS YOU THINK BUT YOU ARE ENJOYING THE ATTENTION, OK LET YOUR HUSBAND GET AN ONLINE FEMALE TEACHER AND HE KIP CHATTING ENDLESSLY AND LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by hope2007(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
I wish my husband can be jealous of me. he has taken it for granted that i can't ever cheat on him. what do i do to reverse this trend of thought? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is A Housewife, She Doesn't Work??? / Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) / My Mum Made A List Of Places Not To Marry From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.