Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud (828 Views)

Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by 360frolic(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is a photo of Governor Nasir El-Rufai and President Buhari having a laugh at God knows what!

What do you think they could be discussing?

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/caption-this-photo-of-el-rufai-and.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
With I'm gap teeth wey be like wetin super Mario dey use B run jump
Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by koladebrainiac(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
El rufai smile na fake smile. he just dey laugh just because he wants to please baba

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
El rufai : Bros no try contest for 2019. these people no wish you well

PMB : Haha you sef notice am.
Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by Samusu(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
2Fulanis Laughing it Out Loud
Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by Naijiant: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by rozay12345: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
A president and a governor who can laugh out this loud when their nation is in crisis have no empathy for their citizens. Benue and Rivers State massacre comes to fore, is he happy about all these? Nigeria have a long way to go, i would advocate the teaching of Social and Civic Duties till University graduation, i forgot, our Oga no go school.
Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by AngryNaijaMan: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Laughing at Amaechi for selling his people.
Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by yarimo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Haters right now

Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by DerideGull(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
The Fulani(s) of Nigeria such as El Rufai and Muhammadu Buhari fly facing forward while Yari.ba(s) of Nigeria such as Lai Mohammed fly facing backward.
Re: Caption This Photo Of El-rufai And President Buhari Laughing Out Loud by Blackfire(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
El rufai: bros u sure say no be the curse and evil prayers of this nigerians dey affect our family ko,

Buhari: walahi one of my boy wey be govnor for east tell me say na ghost slap am fa... to sleep in za other room no easy o... Bad dreams.... But aboki make we smile with force.

(1) (Reply)

A Member House Rep Spotted Playing Tennis With Kids(photos) / Nigeria Needs Electoral College System / 2019: Obasanjo, Agbakoba’s Coalitions May Merge Soon To Challenge APC, PDP 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.