Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo (39637 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Caption this moment between the two leaders grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Didcot: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari olodo.
See as e dey shine teeth like daura cattle!

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Apelex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Didcot:
Buhari olodo.
See as e dey shine teeth like daura cattle!

Olodo president

The guy just no get anything to offer.
OLD lifeless man

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by ashjay001(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Apelex:

Olodo president

The guy just go get anything to offer.
OLD lifeless man

U still think, he's lifeless, with that big laugh from Merkelshocked

146 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by SolutionMee: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

Angela Merkel be like:

What

For your mind undecided

So because I visited you now means that you should start taking advantage of me abi

It is only in your dream that I will accept that handshake

I won't stoop so low to start any platonic relationship with you

My coming here was to see a leader

Never in this life will I befriend a Mallam

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
���
LIFELESS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by donphilopus: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
All these guys up there shall cry, wail and gnash their teeth till 2023. They should be placed on suicide watch though because most of them might end up harming themselves after Baba is declared the winner of the Presidential election come next year.

140 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by deebsman1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na dem dey rush us

Angela - Mr President, we know you are a good man and the slayers of all the enemies of Nigeria, we at Germany and the EU are in total support of you
Baba Buhari - ......smiles

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Caseless: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
cool cool

Merkel: sweet Buhari, are we going to za oza room?

After the session in za room ...Merkel was like...(picture below)

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by tstx(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
I really don't know why this lifeless creature is always smiling..

FUN FACT
Buhari can break the world record for the most liked tweet ever... by just simply tweeting "I QUIT"

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
The pics is lifeless

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Robboggs: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari and him swag... But why Merkel no wear bra nw? See her nipple is showing... That's why baba dey laff like mumu

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Airforce1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by BruncleZuma: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Was there a need for this thread?

[img]https://media1./images/e65a7d58af47e602a39a788b24f98926/tenor.gif[/img]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by olaolulazio(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
He's lifeless but still our president....

Una wey be lifefull, what have u achieved?

Pmb keeps winning and u keep crying.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Monicaville: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
I am not a supporter of Buhari, but i have a feeling that the Financial Times reporter who wrote that Trump Called Buhari lifeless was bribed by PDP to write that stuff. Yes,foreign journalists carry out hatchet jobs as well if the price is right. The way all this respected foreign leaders keep fraternising with Bubu speak volume about how much they respect him. Although, that doesnt mean his administration is improving the lives of common Nigerians and I am still not voting him even if he invites Fela from the grave.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by ohosi4real(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bubu pls do not take the woman to Anoda room

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by siralos135: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good laugh by great leaders!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by gbaskiboy: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
one is life the other is lifeless grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by buharitill2023: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
See lovely love.
Aisha will not like this.
Truckpusher:
ANGELA MERKEL : Iz zi oza room still active these days ?

UNCLE BUBU : You can ask Aisha - I don't zoke with it walai talai !! because I belong to nobody these days except London.
Caseless:

cool cool

Merkel: sweet Buhari, are we going to za oza room?

After the session in za room ...Merkel was like...(picture below)
ohosi4real:
Bubu pls do not take the woman to Anoda room
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Merkel-How do you feel that trump called youlifeless?

Buhari -Walahi my cattle is not lifeless

Merkel-You are such a dullard

Buhari -Hahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by candygist: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Angela Merkel be like:

What

For your mind undecided

So because I visited you now means that you should start taking advantage of me abi

You see how evil your mind is ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Walehelt(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
I wonder what is making them laugh... angry
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by nkeonyenecheya(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by ozo13(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
APC making PDP sad back to back

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Balet: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Angela Merkel be like:

What

For your mind undecided

I doubt if you were able to pa.s your summary and comprehension passage in your school cert.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by kindnyce(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wow..this fine dude, despite your age, you still look cool
Forget what that orange head racist conman in the oval office says. cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by ikaboy: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Was there a need for this thread?

Their is.. no be beans for world leaders to de rush one person.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by budosky(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by antigaybiafra95: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Merkel: see as you old and you still handsome

PMB: baby how I go do na.
na Dem na Dem na Dem dey rush us

Merkel be crushing on baba. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Hanji(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by rattlesnake(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
he doesn't understands wat she was saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Cost Of Living, Petrol Rates In Oil Producing Countries / Treasurer Looters Vs Pickpockets: EFCC Posted This On its Facebook Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.