Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" (30571 Views)

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) / Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Phonefanatic: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
yanshDoctor:
..lol one of the reasons seun identity is unknown.
i like how seun hides from public with no trace, if not sars would have been regular customer to pick seun up from his house. if i were him i would have migrate to USA or canada since. then operate nairaland from there.

i plan to operate a criticising blog very soon, criticise the Nigeria government with fact. but that will be operated from another country.

You sound naive. You think Seun can't be pick under 5hrs if they want to?

When you eventually start your blog be sure you will never return to Nigeria cos they will wait for you like a waiter.
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by dieBYfire: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
usba:
Na was oh I thought Failing Fagni kolotide aka I slept with Bianca said it was an article he wrote about PMB? All his ipob thugs were hailing him and insulting PMB for that.

another foolish kayode fake news falls yakata

Have you examined your brain this year? Or are you still experiencing that ailment?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Fourwinds: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
useless country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by summerflame(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
#ENDLEGITIMATETHIEVES#.... #ENDSARS#
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
SAME GUY THAT BASHED NNAMDI KANU....THAT HES CLAMOURING FOR WAR FOR OPENING THE EYES OF HIS PEOPLE

SAME GUY WHO TOLD NNAMDI KANU HE'S IN LONDON AND CAUSING THE DEATH OF PROTESTERS

SAME GUY WHO BELIEVED NIGERIA MILITARY HAS RIGHT TO SHOOT AT KANUS PLACE

where you treated any different from KANU

Most medias and mentally enslaved public has helped you guys bring down one true hero who speaks for the people, a man who knows U CAN'T AMMEND WHAT HAS EXPIRED

NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED AND CAN'T BE AMEND

What ever makes Nigeria worthless is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by davibid: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
End SARS

Period!!!!!!

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by IamPopular(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Naija my country,a place where freedom of speech is assured but freedom after speech i cannot assure u that ooo... Smh for this country

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Shilohbliss(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sue the damn police force and their IGP.
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by aspirebig: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
People are killed in Benue and Rivers and all the human right bodies just kept mute as if nothing happen?.

What is the problem with our people?

Christians are killed daily and people think is a joke?

All the Pastors are not speaking out? But they can defend their tithe without any bible verse.

It is very sad
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by frankyychiji(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oga don't you have a lawyer to sue the IGPs randy ar.se
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by potterdon: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Man this country has no friends. Bro u spoke against kanu thinking u will receive a reward. Well here is ur reward. Bondaged like a hopeless dog I am still waiting for those supporter of bubu to receive their own shocked
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mr blogger, go on exile, yes those dark days have befallen us again
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Jabioro: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This isn't news anymore.

News is, something like an earthquake or a tsunami in Lagos.

Also Tiwa Savage without bra is news these days.
I could see your factory fitted hatred for Omoluabis..GOD is greater than your reasons.
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
FYI 40Laptops crew have been co-opted by the Buhari/other APC Faction and they are monitoring social media to detain and arrest all and sundry who are seen to be going against the regime. WELCOME TO NIGERIA.. SAI BABA!! SAI BABA!!! SAI BABAAAA!!!!
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by harjorlarh(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
someday,someone will rise and save Nigeria,it may not be this generation but someone will definitely rise to save Nigeria
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by wakes: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
ok
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Omeokachie: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anything goes with Buhari.
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by iamjavadem(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
I tot some people said it was Buhari. FFK, Reno and Fayose with their lies.
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by uba1991: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wia is that useless FFK and his uncircumcised OPOB
Let d maga come and tel us why he was telling lies against my President
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by GavelSlam: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Donbigi2:

You and Sars I don't know who is even better

He shouldn't tell the truth?
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by BanevsJoker(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Opoki:

The sun is Making Nnamdi Kanu and he has been kidnapped, my broda, no sun anywhere, we are together in this, we have to send that Fulani mallam back to daura
Bro, you dey here also? Accept the reality, this country is officially beyond redemption. We are not in this together. Most of us Igbo people have already prepared our minds for the worst. Just find a way for yourself and your family to survive. Forget this country.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Alanzazani: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
This country is crazy. Citizens rights are trampled on with I'm. This is why I never like military men ruling Nigeria. There is no respect for the rule of law. The head does not obey the laws of the land so his subordinates are following suite
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin
uba1991:
Wia is that useless FFK and his uncircumcised OPOB
Let d maga come and tel us why he was telling lies against my President

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin
iamjavadem:
I tot some people said it was Buhari. FFK, Reno and Fayose with their lies.

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by dahunsy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
APC .....den of criminals
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin
usba:
Na was oh I thought Failing Fagni kolotide aka I slept with Bianca said it was an article he wrote about PMB? All his ipob thugs were hailing him and insulting PMB for that.

another foolish kayode fake news falls yakata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by 26Clueless(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
we cum to Nigeria where nothing works out for good in favour of d masses
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Cjrane2: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nigeria has truly fallen to its lowest ebb.

Even Babangida and Abacus were not this draconian in trying to shuffle free press and opinion of citizens.

Anyhow, Buhari is a goat and cannot stop Nigerians from speaking out against bad governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
And God bless FFK too grin grin grin
mgbadike81:
since I accepted that Nigeria is hopelessly beyond redemption, I now sleep well at night. All these horrible news on nairaland doesn't shake me again. God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by DerideGull(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nigeria is quasi-zoo where animals such as Ibrahim Idris and Muhammadu Buhari are domiciled. Besides nepotistic endeavors and silly quota system, Ibrahim Idris and Muhammadu Buhari would never have progressed beyond a teacher in Native Authority School System(NASS). I do not blame these irrelevant swine but those idiotic southerners who joined the northern Nigerian regional elites to prosecute a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans
Re: Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" by usba: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.