Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Birthday Plan - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Birthday Plan (451 Views)

It's My Birthday.... Join Me And Celebrate! / It's My Birthday... Yeah / Today Is My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Plan by alanka(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
it is 100 percent certain that I will wait to see my next birthday which is 2 days away and 87.3 percent certain that I would not see the next so, I don't want to miss the chance to celebrate for the first time. Have I ever celebrated anything in my life? No! I have never, I could not remember anyone. But this one, if the earth, sun, moon, stars...have to wait, they must because I must celebrate first time in 37 years. After I have done all I said below, I way not eat again, I may continue to sleep in the street, it would not matter. I will be fine.

wake up by 7 am of the day without talking to anybody go straight to buy hot coffee and bread to kill the hammertan threatening my days since December.

After that, I go to barbing salon to cut my hair that is under ringworm and rashes attack since some months

Then, I will go to chemist to buy Andrew liverdalt so, as I am eating, I would be using it to digest the food I eat immediately so, I can keep eating non stop. All these must be concluded by not more than 10:am

I will after that take my barth and change to another wear and be on my way to the following eateries:

1) Domino's Pizza: by 10:30 I would have been in Domino's Pizza shop where I would buy and eat pizza, chiken/turkey N7,500 Naira at a seat. I had a chance to taste pizza after Christmas but it was not plenty enough and it was not hot and want it again, I want to feel it well on January 06. by 11:30 1 would have finished it and take my Andrew liverdalt so it can digest before I enter the second eatery.

2) KFC: by 12 noon, I would have entered KFC where I would eat turkey and Joice only pahaps I would not mine to taste everything they have. by 1:30 pm 1 would leave KFC after I must have eaten food worth at least 5000 Naira. I would use my drug and leave

3)chinese Restaurant: I would then head to Chinese restaurant by 2:00pm, I will eat everything they eat in China including lizard and white meat. I don't know how much will that cost me but money will not be a problem. by 3:30 1 will use my drug and leave

After that, I will look for a beautiful and expensive hotel, I will book a night worth 50,000 Naira per night I will pay , eat pepper soup and relax by 4pm I will leave the hotel room and look for local eateries which I have already found I will enter inside one of them by 4:30 and eat amala dudu and bush meat leaving the place by 5:30 pm spending 3000 Naira only. use my drug and leave

By 6pm, I will enter one of these local ones again till 9pm leaking ice cream.

by ten I will be back to my hotel eat anything available until I can not again. by 12am I will go to my hotel room and sleep.

After I have done this, I will go back to the street, eat in the street, sleep in the street it would not be matter to me but that one day, I must not miss my heart desire for the first time in 37 years.

I could not go to bank today because I did not want to break my appointment. I supposed to have started the celebration since on the first but Buhari refused to pay my money. I don't want Buhari issue to damage this week and this month for me so I will get back to him later.

As for the CBN and GTB I strongly believe they would have credited my accounts with my investments returns. tomorrow morning, I would visit GTB branch where I opened my accounts to collect some cash since I do not have card and Saturday (January 06) is weekend banks don't work. I CAN NOT WAIT

Thanks you all my good wishers

(1) (Reply)

Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) / Mother Absent At Pastor Chris Daughters Wedding. / Food, Small Chops And Cocktails For N1500 Per Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.