Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee (1331 Views)

CBN Allows New Businesses Borrow From N220bn MSME Fund / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / Oil Slump: FG May Borrow From World Bank, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2010
I WANT TO RUNNING A CYBERCAFE OF 10 COMPUTERS AND I NEED SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY TO FINISH UP THE BUSINESS, I HAVE GOTTEN SOME IMPORTANT ITEMS.

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BORROW ME 120K AND 10MONTHS RETURN OF 300K GUARANTEE.

THE CAFE IS GOING TO RUN AT AGRIC AREA OF IKORODU. LAGOS. AND IT IS BOOMED MARKET PLACE.

ANY GOD HEART PERSON WILLING TO ASSIST ME, PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT ME ON 07025503696, I CAN COME DOWN TO ANYWHERE.

THANKS.
TOPE
Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee by jugreency: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
Go to the Bank and seek for loan, or go do some manual job, raise some money, save and then "Bang" you have the money Gbam,
Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee by DDMoses(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2010
How would i know you, i leave in Ota, what give you gaurantee that within 10months you will make gain of 300k, are you the only one there, wouldnt you paid your staff, your ISP and maintain systems, i am telling this because i am into Cyber Cafe Management, that is my field, i set up Cafe for people and manage it for them, Repair and Maintain Systems, selling of Computer and installation of VSat, so beloved which network you want to use and you are sure of that amount cos i can give you roughly estimation of ISP's in Nigeria, so concerning your reqeust come along with your proposal and your collateral, i leave in Ota, you sign agreement, and lets see 08088155963 engrdammy2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
@DDMoses, sir, if you go through my post, you will see that what i want to do is 10 systems and i will be the second person over there and even we are 5, the market will still be there. so i also have been on the cybercafe since 1999 and till now, all what it takes to open cafe and networking also maintainance and all everything about the cafe is what i have. but as per the proposals i don't have any proposal ready because I have down a lot in the setup of this 10 systems. as u can see 120k cannot do all the setup but i just need the money to finish up. I guarantee the 30k per month for you. And as for the collateral, I have nothing but my business. I have the receipt and we can come to aggreement if there is going to be any disappointed.
Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee by DDMoses(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2010
I have told you to call me and lets see how things is going to work out 08088155963
Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Borrow Me 120k And 10months Return Of 300k Guarantee by mrfrancisumeh: 5:24am On Dec 27, 2013
PHOENIX LOANS

Phoenix Nigeria is partnering with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to make available loans to middle and low income Nigerians.

To enable the bank access your eligibility for the loan, check below for:
Checklist for Loan Application
Eligibility Criteria

Checklist for Loan Application

Complete Loan Application Form
Offer Letter from Landlord/Agent
Copy of Title Document of Property to be used as collateral

Reference Letter from Current Employer [ Indicating Status, Annual Salary and Existing Loans(if any) ]
Copy of Office ID Card and Drivers Licence or National ID car
Copy of your Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months
Updated Resume
2 Passport Photographs
Copy of Spouse’s Letter of Employment or pay slips Indicating Salary
(If Applicable
Paid Utility Bills (Electricity/Telephone) for the Past 3 Months
Copy of Rent Receipt

NB: These documents should be submitted with the application form, after you have been pre-qualified by your Agent.

Eligibility Criteria

Maximum Loan per Individual: N8m
Maximum Cost of Collateral: N10m
Combined Household Gross Income: N8m
Tenor: 3-10 Years
Principal Repayment: Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
Security: Clean Title Document of Property

Target Customers:
Economically engaged Nigerians in all the 36 state capitals.
Purpose: To have enough cash in hand to run your byeim3"completed" housing unit only
Use of Property: Primary Residence (i.e. Owner-occupier)

THIS LOAN IS FINANCED BY PHOENIX NIGERIA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNITED STATES AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (USAID).

Apply and submit request online >>

CONTACT MR FRANCIS

(1) (Reply)

... / Huawei Announces Foray Into The Nigerian Mobile Phone Market / 22 Reasons For You To Have A Business Plan Before Venturing Into Any Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.