Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Hardest Mobile Game On Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Hardest Mobile Game On Android (1482 Views)

Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) / Fifa 18 Mobile Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Mobile Game On Android by Mgpaki(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is a game that usually comes with android lollipop.
Its a frustratingly fun Flappy Bird clone and a nice gift from the crafty geeks at Google.
The Flappy Bird tribute is a nice way to waste
some time and will work without having to
download anything extra.
I found this game very frustrating and hard to play flapping the bird between two lollipop candies.
you can locate the game in 'About phone' in your android lollipop phone settings.

Re: The Hardest Mobile Game On Android by lamaking: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
You do this first activate developers option
by tapping on the build number seven time at “about phone“
Then at developers option scroll to “animation scale duration“ and set it at x10
then switch off your Phone and switch it on

phone your phone will be slow but it will help
I scored 128 on flappy bird

To reverse the effect change to x0.5 switch off and on
The end
Re: The Hardest Mobile Game On Android by lamaking: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
To play the game to me the is easy i scored 14 point without cheating

The secret to playing this game is to relax and tap the screen lightly again lightly and time it presition
Re: The Hardest Mobile Game On Android by lamaking: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Installed My PES, But It Doesn't Play / ASPHALT 9 / Help Needed: I Want To Buy PS 3, What Do I Need To Know Before Purchasing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.