Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen (21784 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by ImadeUReadThis: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
They want to create chaos in Rivers from there declare a state of emergency and appoint one Ab0ki Soldeir as MILAD from where they will steal Rivers money to fund their campaign for 2019 presidency.

Rivers SARS is behind these killings.
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by Kylekent59: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
I pity those thugs/gunmen they Pay to kill someone. Mr thug/gunman you are being used. They are buying ur destiny.

Dnt you ask yourself, where am I gonna be when am dead.
Keep killing Mr gunman/thug and keep sponsoring Mr politician/kingpin. Your days are all numbered.

Read rev 7:9 - 17
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by Alariiwo: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Where are the "we SS & SE" crew..

You won't see them comment here o.. If na Fulani now, their heads go don go gaga

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by ebujany(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Evil Wike Planted In Rivers State Just To Win Election In 2015 In State, Has Germinated....

However, All The Bloods Of The Innocents Spilled Everyday Surreptitiously By Wike And His Cult Groups Will Forever Hunt Him, His Family and His Generations...

Look At Him Pictured Below In One Of His Many Useless Rallies, Ordering His Army Of Cultists To Butcher Anybody That Opposes Him In Rivers State....

Madam/Oga, I was a zombie like you last year in fact I defended this useless government like mad but now I know better. Any tread that exposes this government your never seen there. I wonder how you sleep at night . history won't forgive your likes.

Wike is a cultist while amaechi is a patriot..... Hypocrite
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by So101: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sealeddeal:
APC and acts of terrorism and subversion is 5 and 6.
Why is APC using similar method it used in removing in River state? Is Amaechi that desperate. Wike should brace for a challenge.
so Amaechi and APC just woke up one morning and told some boys to go and kill people anywhere they can this kind of talk they tire me when cultists kill themselves, we blame it on Amaechi or Wike say na them send them it’s simply just stupid talk but if you say these killings were made possible due to the arms and ammunition’s from election that I can accept

4 Likes

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by senatordave1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
When would wike's boys stop all this nonsense na? During amaechi's time,this rubbish was curtailled until the tailend of his regime when gej and patience wrested control of rivers.the cultists are doing all this because they know wike is their man and patron just liks fulanis are going on rampage in the knowledge than buhari is their brother.up amaechi,down wike.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by sureheaven(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
That useless over stretched mouth FFk (femi Fallacious Kayode )and the unchained mad dog of ekiti (fayose) won't comment on this because their friend wike the wicked governor is behind it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by lereinter(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
his buhari too deaf to hear all this killings
cant state of emergency be declared
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by Kingspin(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
From Adamawa, Kaduna and currently Rivers, something new is happening in Nigeria..
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by GavelSlam: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Carry your nonesense chibok 2.0 scam from this thread.

Only a fool will think Wike is behind this nonesene

If you must blame wike, then why can you not extend same to Buhari over the Kaduna and Benue crisis?

Fools everywhere

Why can't Wike be a person of interest in this matter?

From the last campaign before his coming to office there had been unbridled violence associated with him.

There's no way the people would be Fulani Herdsmen because communities know their kind.

Strange men in the vicinity would lead to better monitoring.

Easily Riverians are responsible.

The question is who amongst the Rivers people is behind this.
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by PAQ(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Killing a domestic animal is alot harder than slaughtering humans in Nigeria. Animals are slaughtered with dignity and purpose, but when it comes to humans, you can choose to chop off half of the head, remove one breast, peel off the vagina, pour hot water/acid....
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by billyG(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
hardywaltz:
Rivers of Blood
Rivers people should enjoy Mr Project that they help rig into office.
When Amaechi was Governor he personally led the team that stormed Atekes Okochiri camp and later built a Health Center on that land.
He chased away Ateke, Soboma George, Osama, Eberi Papa, Asari Dokubo et all from the state until that ineffectual buffoon and his shepopo of a wife came into power and brought them back to the state.
Today Ateke Tom is a Royal Highness. Major is a house of Assembly member representing Degema. Eberi Papa is Asari Toru LGA Chairman.

Many people don't understand why Ameachi is called Lion of Ubima. Coz it takes a Lion to chase those hardened Militants from Ijaw stock.

Don Wanny is a creation of Wike and Felix Obuah aka Go Round to use in eliminating APC members in Orashi region total he is out of control.

Rivers people I feel no sorry for u guys at all at all
wike why are u sucking Rivers people blood. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by ImadeUReadThis: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why can't Wike be a person of interest in this matter?

From the last campaign before his coming to office there had been unbridled violence associated with him.

There's no way the people would be Fulani Herdsmen because communities know their kind.

Strange men in the vicinity would lead to better monitoring.

Easily Riverians are responsible.

The question is who amongst the Rivers people is behind this.

Who appointed all the head of security apparatus in the state?

Who nominated them to the President for deployment to the state?

Wike that was attacked by SARS ?

I know you have been ordered to push this nonsense as the handwork of Wike but at least know that Rivers people are not as foolish as the afonjas and their almajiri cousins
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by billyG(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
wike why are u sucking Rivers people blood cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by edupedia: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Buhari is virus

...i bet he is in your bedroom too...not so?...yeye presshead people...
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by GavelSlam: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Who appointed all the head of security apparatus in the state?

Who nominated them to the President for deployment to the state?

Wike that was attacked by SARS ?

I know you have been ordered to push this nonsense as the handwork of Wike but at least know that Rivers people are not as foolish as the afonjas and their almajiri cousins

Don't be silly.

The thing I do for a living none of your entire family as ever achieved.

Can you swear you are not on the payroll of some political outfit?

You think I'm not unto the games you Fayose and Wike employees play on this forum?

Stop that nonsense you people do or you would find me play dirty .

2 Likes

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by ImadeUReadThis: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be silly.

The thing I do for a living none of your entire family as ever achieved.

Can you swear you are not on the payroll of some political outfit?

You think I'm not unto the games you Fayose and Wike employees play on this forum?

Stop that nonsense you people do or you would find me play dirty .

Accusing others of what they are doing is a hallmark of APC hypocrites.

You think everyone is a paid on-line shill working for a politician?

This is how your muslim buddies up north where blaming GEJ for BH when we all knew it was them behind it.

This is a hallmark of the so-called progressive luciferians from Obama to Buhari

1 Like

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by GavelSlam: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Accusing others of what they are doing is a hallmark of APC hypocrites.

You think everyone is a paid on-line shill working for a politician?

This is how your muslim buddies up north where blaming GEJ for BH when we all knew it was them behind it.

This is a hallmark of the so-called progressive luciferians from Obama to Buhari

Continue blabbing.

Your day of reckoning is here.

1 Like

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by ImadeUReadThis: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Continue blabbing.

Your day of reckoning is here.

You inconsequential fly !

Who are you threatening?

You that is eking a living spreading autistic tier level propaganda for a living?

If I hear!

1 Like

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by omenkaLives(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
You would never see pigs and idiots girate here. Were this to be Benue, you'd see them grunting all over the place like the animals they are.

Shey the lives of the people of Rivers State are less precious than those of Benue.

Earlier today, I made a comment as to the fact people like FFK and his band of dishevelled hate mongers are only playing politics with what happened in Benue as he, to this day, has made no comment on what happened in Rivers on new year's eve. They almost killed themselves in my mentions for telling them the hard truth.

omenkaLives:
The question I keep asking is, does FFK have more love for the people of Benue state than he does the people of Rivers?

CHRISTIANS observing their Cross Over were brutally massacred in their numbers just four days ago in Rivers state. It made news headlines everywhere. FFK, we know, appears to have appointed himself the spokesman for Christians and Southerners : WHY HASN'T HE COMMENTED ON THE MASSACRE OF THOSE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN RIVERS STATE?
The Benue people can take care of themselves and don't need elements like FFK or his league of dishevelled hate mongers to nudge them in the right direction. They should keep their stupid politics to themselves while we mourn quietly.

Foolish gargoyle.

Some things on this site probably think I should say things to please them..

You little urchins haven't seen anything yet.

Here we have an incident again. Let us see how ffk would react to it given a PDP member is the chief security officer of the state.

Foolish gargoyles. :

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
this n.a. my landlord community ooo....I have been staying in his compound here in port harcourt for 3years now, he has not travel to this village with his wife and 4 children. ....
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by Gkemz: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Evil Wike Planted In Rivers State Just To Win Election In 2015 In State, Has Germinated....

However, All The Bloods Of The Innocents Spilled Everyday Surreptitiously By Wike And His Cult Groups Will Forever Hunt Him, His Family and His Generations...

Look At Him Pictured Below In One Of His Many Useless Rallies, Ordering His Army Of Cultists To Butcher Anybody That Opposes Him In Rivers State....

Laurette Onochie could be please shut the Bleep up. Shameless political prostitute you'd be quick to condemn Wike, whereas your bloodthirsty boss Buhari had wasted so many innocent blood through fulani herdsmen and boko haram and nothing was said about it. Ain't you a hypocrite. Your shameless partner and traitor, Amechi deployed FSARS to Rivers and empowered them to kill so as to compell federal government to declare state of emergency on Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Gkemz:

Laurette Onochie could be please shut the Bleep up. Shameless political prostitute you'd be quick to condemn Wike, whereas your bloodthirsty boss Buhari had wasted so many innocent blood through fulani herdsmen and boko haram and nothing was said about it. Ain't you a hypocrite. Your shameless partner and traitor, Amechi deployed FSARS to Rivers and empowered them to kill so as to compell federal government to declare state of emergency on Rivers state

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by berrystunn(m): 12:40am On Jan 05, 2018
smulti:
Do you know
Am from the Zoo grin...
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by ImadeUReadThis: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2

You can insult others but can't take a little insult

Hypocrite!
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by sayisayi(m): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Beehshorp:
It's like we would take rivers and benue state out of Nigeria and place them in Somalia

What about Borno ,taraba, imo, osun...united we fall,divided we stand!!
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by gare(f): 4:07am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=63899325]The Evil Wike Planted In Rivers State Just To Win Election In 2015 In State, Has Germinated....

Look At Him Pictured Below In One Of His Many Useless Rallies, Ordering His Army Of Cultists To Butcher Anybody That Opposes Him In Rivers State....[/qu

I really dont know why everyone seems to be blaming Wike for all this Killings, I believe if we transfer the energy used in Blaming Wike to PMB, the Boko Haram and herds men Killing would have ended by now up north.

Yes we do have security challenges, but it actually in every part of the country, when badoo boys killed in Lagos, did anybody blame the Gov of Lagos state, even till this moment they are still killing and burning houses, but if a dog die in rivers state it is Wike, fowl die it is Wike, why can we all come together and see how all this killing can stop, rather than doing the blame game.
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by tigerclaws: 4:27am On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
You would never see pigs and idiots girate here. Were this to be Benue, you'd see them grunting all over the place like the animals they are.

Shey the lives of the people of Rivers State are less precious than those of Benue.

Earlier today, I made a comment as to the fact people like FFK and his band of dishevelled hate mongers are only playing politics with what happened in Benue as he, to this day, has made no comment on what happened in Rivers on new year's eve. They almost killed themselves in my mentions for telling them the hard truth.

Here we have an incident again. Let us see how ffk would react to it given a PDP member is the chief security officer of the state.

Foolish gargoyles. :
[/s]
shatap stop justifying your wickedness to your people
speak out for them
FFK has done his part
do your part omenka
be patriotic to your people and not the people killing them
stop supporting bad thing
repent
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by otokx(m): 5:24am On Jan 05, 2018
There is internal crisis in those areas, people are killed there everyday. The press is only recently reporting the carnage.

1 Like

Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by iamjavadem(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Carry your nonesense chibok 2.0 scam from this thread.

Only a fool will think Wike is behind this nonesene

If you must blame wike, then why can you not extend same to Buhari over the Kaduna and Benue crisis?
Because Buhari is not the governor of Kaduna or Benue, mumu.

Fools everywhere
Re: 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen by Hector09(m): 5:36am On Jan 05, 2018
More than 5 people were killed many injuired and some are still missing, my cousine who was called to bar last year was also killed, my frnd was shot thou he cheat dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evans Denies Telling Police He Is A Kidnapper / Nigerian Man Arrested After His 'Lover' Was Nabbed With Cocaine In Malawi. Photo / Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.