Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Scared Of Falling In Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scared Of Falling In Love (599 Views)

Falling In Love With My Best Friend - EPISODE 1 (campus Verve) / Falling In Love With My Best Friend / The Outcome Of Falling In Love With A Problem Instead Of The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Falling In Love by chillgist(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
I struggled to open my eyes as the alarm kept buzzing, i turned and stuck my head in my pillow and began to scream out of annoyance ammaa....
ammmmmaaaa, put that thing off please as i opened my eyes amma was already awake with a face towel on her shoulder and her tooth brush already
in her mouth, she giggled as she went back into the toilet.i sat on my bed so angry i could feel my head head pound ''what was that for? i yelled,she came out of the bathroom "wake up sleepy head i don't want to be late today, you know its big day for us"i hissed as she walk to the wardrobe to put out something for us to wear. we were writing our final exams today and i had barely gotten any sorry as i was trying to prepare for my last paper and amma my best friend who is equally my flat mate had to just disturb my sleep the paper was by 10:00am and it was barely 7am, i dragged my self to the bathroom where amma has already drawn a hot bath for me i just smiled. amma can be so annoying but i no she means well she has been like a mother to me for the past 3years of collage even though she is off the same age with me.i got ready within a short time wa headed out as amma already gotten a taxi waiting............. after our final paper i went out side and sat down in a small cafe in school sipping my latten and thinking of how it all seemed like yesterday was my first year in college and how i cried as ammi and papi were going back home leaving me in what seemed to.... "minal mimal....oohhh you are here she pulled me into a tight huge,amma i said loudly as i was almost out of breath"i am so happy we made it " "it seem you are not happy, why?" i bent my head to the side and raised an eyebrow into a perfect arch " of course i am happy just that we have different ways of expressing it as you should no by now, this is not the end of me insha allah i will come back for more" giving her an evil smile. as i turn to my latte my phone began to ring, i puled it out of the bag and the name flashed on my screen "ammi" i murmured answering the call. how are feeling ammim the last time we spoke you had a fever "oohh i am fine my baby how was the final paper "Alhamdulilah, so you will all be coming over for my graduation right?" they was a long silence from the other side of the phone "ammi" i called you no your father and his busy schedules he would be in china by july and amrah and i will be traveling to dubai for her wedding preparations" my smile fade away and i took a deep breath "fine ammi what about ya fu'ad and ne'eem "sorry my dear na'eem will still be in school and fu'ad has to stay back the silence "oh yes i am fine, i guess i will just see you when i get back. i am sorry dear." don't bother i will call you later. bye " " bye" mimal is a simple and well mannered brat, she is the daughter of Alhaji Abubakar Mansur and his wife Hajiya Fatima (ammi). she has twoo brother fu'ad who is the first born and na'eem the last born she has an elder sister marah. they stay in abuja but her father is from maiduguri and her mother from gombe mimal has a boy friend called nazeer, they have been together for 3 years now.

1 Share

Re: Scared Of Falling In Love by chillgist(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
To be continued.......
Re: Scared Of Falling In Love by chillgist(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2018
As soon as she ended the call, she picked up her hand bag and stood up to leave when amma held her arm, what's wrong with you? i thought you were speaking to ammi on the phone, is everything okay? minal talk to me" she sight and sat down on a maroon chair opposite amma, putting down her bag next to where she is siting and place her elbow on the table. " everything is fine its just that nobody think that am important enough to come for my graduation." "come on don't say that . where are you even bringing this up? we have almost three months to our graduation and there are plenty of time for them to change they minds" she scoffed "you talk as if you don't no my family and their busy plans" she rolled her eyes as she spoke and raised her hand in the air and quoted the word "plans" well we have plenty of time to have fun before then and please don't[color=][/color] spend too much fun worrying amma stood up and extended her arm to minal let me take you out for ice cream my lady" smiling and waiting for an answer. "is that suppose to cheer me up?" she spoke as she tried to fake a frowning face but then gave in to the sound of ice cream an smiled. amma laughed as they walked out of the cafe "we all know our minal never stays no to ice cream."
"ahhh universal fact " she spoke as she held amma's arm in her.

To be continued......

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cultism Why? She Wailed And Asked! / The B / 43 Things About Life That Would Never Occur To You Till Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.