Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Mamman Daura Is Dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura Is Dead. (51022 Views)

Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by BlueRayDick: 5:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Aboki people and their love for the name of their town as surname sha. During nysc as a classroom teacher in the north, u fit see like 3 Muhammed shagari, 4 Ibrahim Sokoto and 2 Idris Birnin-Kebbi in the same class. grin

They keep adopting the name of their town as surname. So don’t be surprised this Daura guy might be different from the supposed cabal guy.

By the way, is it that they don’t know his age or it was deliberately left out? Since they can confirm he started working in 1967, what stops them from coming up with his age?

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by jayson87: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2018
That is the cabal holding the country to ransom. Time to check which of our false prophets got it right with their naijabet predictions

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by asksteve(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2018
RIP
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by kross01(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2018
KwoiZabo:
He is the one. NTA News just aired it. Except NTA came up with the wrong picture

My dear NTA's incompetence is on a different level. I tuned in and saw them airing the obituary and just when i was about heaving a huge sigh of relief that maybe the president will be himself after all, the newscaster came back apologising that they used the wrong picture. I angrily changed the channel. For your own sanity i will advise, never ever take NTA news serious

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by sinceraconcept(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2018
KwoiZabo:
He is the one. NTA News just aired it. Except NTA came up with the wrong picture
I was also thinking its one of the cabal.
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by sinceraconcept(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Aboki people and their love for the name of their town as surname sha. During nysc as a classroom teacher in the north, u fit see like 3 Muhammed shagari, 4 Ibrahim Sokoto and 2 Idris Birnin-Kebbi in the same class. grin

They keep adopting the name of their town as surname. So don’t be surprised this Daura guy might be different from the supposed cabal guy.

By the way, is it that they don’t know his age or it was deliberately left out? Since they can confirm he started working in 1967, what stops them from coming up with his age?
Kontangora,Kwankwanso,Rimi etc i think are names of towns. I'm sha sure of that Kontangora

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
RIP
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by sureheaven(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Happy birthday to me first shocked shocked shocked
May he rest in peace, if his hand work justifies that.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by cooldipo1(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Nobody leaves this world alive....... Who is next?

Act Right as a matter of always!
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by ipobarecriminals: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2018
sad
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Wow!!! Congrats Nigerians!!!!! grin grin grin

Rest in pieces Alhaji!
Not the nicest thing to say but I find your comment totally hilarious.
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by adeblow(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Saw it on NTA, but they wrongly used the picture of DSS director
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by kenodrill: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Could it be that some prophesies are gradually cripping in! RIP though....
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by nwadiuko1(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2018
damn......wrong daura
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by planetx: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Is this the Daura that called Aisha the suicide bomber from Yola in the leaked tapes ?

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by victorazyvictor(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2018
cleatoris:
Aboki with their confusing identities.
I thought it was the guy that controls Buhari's govt.
even me grin
that one wet dey wear long gown like him
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by potterdon: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Another one bites the dust grin
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by eagleeye2: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Chai! see viewers

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by teflonjake(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2018
The wrong person again

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by Jabioro: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Thank God,the cancawarms are begin to depart..in term of enterprenuarship nothing but in sit tight he is a G..

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by Oloripelebe: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Death missed the main evil mamam daura kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by adisabarber(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018
KwoiZabo:

13 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by ModsWillKillNL: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Whaaaat!
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by miqos02(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Rip
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by BlueRayDick: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2018
sinceraconcept:
Kontangora,Kwankwanso,Rimi etc i think are names of towns. I'm sha sure of that Kontangora

Yeah It is in niger state.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by buJu234: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2018
2018 and deaths na waoo.
Nigeria's prophets I knw u guys saw them, but can't we pray against it
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by Writs: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
We Nigerians are the most impatient and the most tribalistic humans in the world.

See them rejoicing over Daura death.

The way hate has consumed us is really alarming.

Go tell that to the herdsmen!

6 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by Neminc: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2018
jayson87:
That is the cabal holding the country to ransom. Time to check which of our false prophets got it right with their naijabet predictions
This is a totally different mamman daura, the mamman daura of the cabal is very much alive

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by Emyogalanya: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
We Nigerians are the most impatient and the most tribalistic humans in the world.

See them rejoicing over Daura death.

The way hate has consumed us is really alarming.

SHATAP WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MUSLIMS CELEBRATED DEATH OF THIER CHRISTIAN GOVERNOR PATRICK YAKOWA. LET NO ONE PREACH ANY GOSPEL HERE EVEN IF NA BUHARI SON LET HIM DIE. BIBLE SAYS DON'T SUFFER A WIZARD TO LIVE

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by malakaimoscondo: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Wow!!! Congrats Nigerians!!!!! grin grin grin

Rest in pieces Alhaji!
lol so u wnt buhari's uncle to die?am sorri to extreme if u pray for anybody's death.i hate the cabals too bt not going far as wishing people death
Re: Mamman Daura Is Dead. by deebsman1(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2018
No 1, is this news for real?
No 2, which Daura exactly is this?
If the news is true and is the Daura am thinking it is, man mi, God pass us all o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers / Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.