Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers (50974 Views)

INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos / Corper Working As INEC Ad-hoc Staff Beaten Mercilessly By Thugs In Lagos / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by EBMedia: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Arumodum Julius Akoi, an ad hoc staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), was shot and killed by political thugs in Ward 7 Abua Central, Abua-Odual local government area of Rivers State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident happened during the governorship and House of Assembly election on Saturday, March 18, 2023. It was gathered that the ad hoc staff died while he was being rushed to the hospital for medical treatment,

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed one person dead at Abual-Odual but didn't give further details.

Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn the deceased. Living Olavokere Jamala, wrote in a Facebook post on Sunday;

“Since Yesterday, All that has been going through my mind is, what if it was OLA J who has been actively involved in the political process, what would have happened to his young and fragile family and loved ones?

"The outcome of the elections in my community, Emelego was the only information I had as at the time I arrived in Abua Central on the evening of yesterday but I immediately lost interest in the whole electoral process and most likely politics when the news of the gruesome murder of my Brother and friend, Mr Arumodum Julius Akoi , a deputy director with NOSDRA who was killed in line of duty as an INEC SPO by suspected political thugs filtered into my ears upon my arrival in Ayama from Odual yesterday.

“The last time I cried like I did yesterday after hearing of Boy T's death was when I lost my elder brother to the cold hands death. All Rivers people wanted from Buhari was a peaceful and transparent electoral process but the selfish Man from Daura couldn't guarantee us that. I Hate Rivers State Brand Of Politics. Iyagba, my Abuja Landlord, I wish I can wake up from this dream.”

https://www.facebook.com/100000472128935/posts/pfbid023ur9Uns8WXaFHLg79dn9ivg97GZUfZjJHaWLK1gRfRpF6VeCv26CbFumdP2GUFW5l/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441182/inec-ad-hoc-staff-shot-dead-political-thugs-rivers-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by EBMedia: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by God1000(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
How can any sane person call the 2023 elections peaceful, free and fair

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Fahdiga(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
And Wike is still walking free! Nigeria is a joke.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wike continue the killings as usual.

If you don't account for your crimes after May 29, 2023, then we should agree that Satan himself is in charge of Nigeria and God has no say herein..

Kill more people, infact burn down villages that will not vote your candidate. Then come on TV and dance on the graves of the people you have killed as usual. Let's see how it goes.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Nightwolf1: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
We are back to 1999.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Antiurchins: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
wike I hate you

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by chigoziri2403(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
And INEC WILL GO ON TO DECLARE THE RESULTS
WITH THE POLICE SAYING IT WAS JUST A POCKET OF VIOLENCE

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by thatigboman: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very peaceful election according to sophisticated criminals.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by chatinent: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even if you’ll pay N1bn per person, I’ll never be an ad-hoc staff for elections. As I'll never work for any politician during elections even if they can pay me ₦200bn.

Their children all school abroad! So they don't believe in Nigeria...so why should I?

From example, Cuppy who was doing her dissertation in Oxford related more with the whites than even Africans. Same as children from political fucktitudes.

Cuppy apart, are children of politicians abroad afraid they'll be killed for the sins of their parents or what by merely having handshakes with the blacks ? Abi na their papa tell them to avoid Nigerians like plagues?

Normal normal, in UK as a black man, you are a third class citizen. Now imagine still being discriminated by kids of black rich folks. You see that the disparities still exist even abroad?

The caste system will always be there!

Many reasons I advise pals to make sure you make your life anti-Nigeria.

E better to die for sleep than make Nigeria happen to you. And it seems like Nigeria is the hell people say people go to.

For Naija, if political positions weren't attractive, why would anyone kill since you are going to just work? A work that you and the common man earn the same?

But down goes this man! A man who felt he was serving his father land. And to think it's ₦5k that's being distributed is disturbing!

Till the funny pages...

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Asgard13: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Apc goons and cartels know they will lose gallantly.. in other not to lose .. they decide to take Nigeria back to 99’

Killing intimidation thugging louting shooting burning .. the only way to survive their party and that of their Allie’s

After the carnage… OBSERVE.. ONLY APC SPOKEMEN and party faithful
Are all over the net SHOUTING 2023 is the FREEST AND FAIREST ELECTION since independent

And by singing their stupidity they now believe Nigerians and international community will believe their foolishness

Any ways .. we’re in court already..

Those calling it joke .. should keep on..

Nigerians must not be demoralize.. and observe proceeding like World Cup finals ..

If you lose hope like they want you to do.. Walahi .. dem go chop you raw and even do worst

16 Likes

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by fola2222: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
B
Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's unfortunate our military and police collaborate with these evil politicians

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by tesppidd: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rivers of Blood living up to it's name.

30 Likes

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Triangles1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gun should be given to INEC official next term.

2 Likes

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by waynetee(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Haha kilode, even nobody has died in Lagos they are shouting on since despite the fact there are many ethnic groups living there.

Na only them dey there o and they wan kill themselves finish ..each of them want to be a tyrant and dictators.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Okpokpo09: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na the same Yuroba people wey de clap today go still turn beggars tomorrow. Tinikpu no go pay your past fathers minimum wages. Na same price all of us go buy fuel .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by raskymonojendor: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na waoh. Politics in Nigeria is crazy especially the local ones like governorship, House of assembly and Local governments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Houseofglam7(f): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
😩😩😩😩
Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by honestivo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
unfortunately this goes on in Rivers state in every election and no body will be prosecuted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by jiz: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
The worst election in the history of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Deejaygold(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ha
Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Goodconcept78: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
IPOB TERRORISTS AND UNKNOWN GUNMEN DOING WHAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO BEST

AFTER LOOSING EVERYWHERE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

LP & FAILURE NA 5&6

grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
How can any sane person call the 2023 elections peaceful, free and fair
it's only mad people that have sold their souls to the devil that call the sham that occurred on Feb 25 and yesterday free and fair election

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by foleskay(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
undecided
This where igbos shud be contesting for elections,and not Lagos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Akfrenzy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wow
Re: Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers by Benwallt(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amaechi self ran away from this Wike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) / Adebayo Shittu: Some Of Tinubu’s Female Ministers Dress Like Beauty Contestants / Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.