Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. (1532 Views)

Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) / The Unmatching Beauty Of MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2017 MODEL / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by sheantip(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
. I want to know the likely cost of the engine.
The car uses a Chrysler 402A DOHC 2.0 engine.

Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by sheantip(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
more pics

Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by sheantip(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by Readonee35L(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Do an engine swap to a 2JZ Turbo .
Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by sheantip(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Readonee35L:
Thank me later grin

do u have or knows anyone who does?
I want to know the likely cost, and I want to get the vehicle running asap.
and won't there be any complication changing the engine from the factory fitted one?
Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by Readonee35L(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2018
sheantip:

do u have or knows anyone who does?
I want to know the likely cost, and I want to get the vehicle running asap.
and won't there be any complication changing the engine from the factory fitted one?
You're not ready for an engine swap smiley.

Kindly visit ladipo. You will find the engine of this car there.
It's not a common car . No one will give you an estimate until you visit the market.

1 Like

Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by sheantip(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
i don't stay in Lagos, that's y I asked for the 'likely' price. I'll get someone to check for me today.

thanks.
Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by sheantip(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
car finally back on the road

1 Like

Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by sheantip(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
engine was not found in ladipo so mechanic suggested that he should work on the old one, engine has been working fine since then(about 7 months now)

1 Like

Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by mammanbawa: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Wow
Did you just fit a new engine and got it running
No plans for a tune up
Or cosmetic upgrade?
Re: Likely Cost Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Engine. by Bjornson01(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Readonee35L:
Thank me later grin
2JZ in Nigeria?? lol

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Steering Conversion / I Want To Convert My 06 Toyota Highlander Hybrid / For Those Who Want To Buy A Ford Windstar - Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.