Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) (17541 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Chris Adighije's 74th Birthday Party: Orji Kalu, Umahi Spotted / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Reports reaching our news desk have it that the Ebonyi State Governor, Engr. Dr. David Nweze Umahi on 4/01/18 was seen in the middle of the field displaying his vibrancy and high skillfulness as he played with other Ebonyi State Stakeholders Team were he scored 2 goals within an hour match at UBURU.
According to a statement released by Nweze Francis his media aide…

”His display of high skill and strength today goes a long way to prove the ability he posses in handling the tedious works of Governorship. Governor Umahi seems to be the most strongest Governor across his Zone as he works tirelessly in both day and night. His inspection habit in the state proved the assertions as correct.
A friend of mine was bold to tell me that he cannot handle the Job of governorship if he is given the opportunity to do so having seen how stressful it is. In his statement, he said; Gov. Umahi possess the strength no other Governor has and that is why he is delivering effectively in his duties as Ebonyi Governor.
During a football match today at the event center of Osbourne La-palm, the Governor did not only play effectively but he scored two goals against his opponent within an hour which is symbolic as it is believed that it represents his successful two terms in office.” See photos below

Source : http://www.9newsng.com/governor-umahi-spotted-playing-football-scores-2-goals-photos/

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by music4me(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Report reachn ur desk...Is this news worthy?I pray sense reach ur desk this new year...Gov Umahi play ball? na rock he wan play before?...

38 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by jdluv(f): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2018
i see? for camera agenda things....score goals?.play against whoself?

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by minasota(f): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2018
I heard this man is working

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by EASY39(m): 2:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Lolz,gov Dav Umahi Score 2 Goals At The Other Room Or Fiel,which one dave is capable of doing?

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by uchman48(m): 3:08am On Jan 05, 2018
A goal scored without anybody attacking, is that one a goal

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2018
highlights of the goals or idonbiliv
meanwhile.. This guy is a performer.
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by akeentech(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2018
He is a Liverpool fan
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
make him come Adamasingba stadium for Ibadan con try this maybe dem no go shift him leg

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Mike008(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Umahi IN, Morata OUT.

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Paradigme777: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
music4me:
Report reachn ur desk...Is this news worthy?I pray sense reach ur desk this new year...Gov Umahi play ball? na rock he wan play before?...
grin grin grin guy u dey vex ooo

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by fergie001: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Mike008:
Umahi IN, Morata OUT.

Wetin nah?

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by chris4gold(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2018
isalright
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by bedspread: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2018
music4me:

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Forceup(f): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2018
And Morata no fit score angry
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by bossrillboss: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2018
music4me:
..guy u don kill me wit laff oooooo

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2018
dem just allow am score because him be governor na
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by SurePresident: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2018
National Cake is Sweet.
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by internetpo(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Reports reaching our news desk have it that the Ebonyi State Governor, Engr. Dr. David Nweze Umahi on 4/01/18 was seen in the middle of the field displaying his vibrancy and high skillfulness as he played with other Ebonyi State Stakeholders Team were he scored 2 goals within an hour match at UBURU.
According to a statement released by Nweze Francis his media aide…

”His display of high skill and strength today goes a long way to prove the ability he posses in handling the tedious works of Governorship. Governor Umahi seems to be the most strongest Governor across his Zone as he works tirelessly in both day and night. His inspection habit in the state proved the assertions as correct.
A friend of mine was bold to tell me that he cannot handle the Job of governorship if he is given the opportunity to do so having seen how stressful it is. In his statement, he said; Gov. Umahi possess the strength no other Governor has and that is why he is delivering effectively in his duties as Ebonyi Governor.
During a football match today at the event center of Osbourne La-palm, the Governor did not only play effectively but he scored two goals against his opponent within an hour which is symbolic as it is believed that it represents his successful two terms in office.” See photos below

Source : http://www.9newsng.com/governor-umahi-spotted-playing-football-scores-2-goals-photos/

See asslicking of the highest order. This francis Nweze again.
God help us and our hero worship madness in Nigeria
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Darvel(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
music4me:

Chai.. I cant laf
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Strictly for the cameras!
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by austinegreat: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by ezewealth(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Him dey lucky, say I no play 5 on the opposition side, na bandage him go carry go house. Useless campaign, waiting for the wife to roast corn by the road side
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by chisomQ(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
akeentech:
He is a Liverpool fan
His not a Liverpool, his a Chelsea fan
Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by drey69(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Got more goals than Morata in 2018 tho

Re: Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) by Donald50: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
ezewealth:
Him dey lucky, say I no play 5 on the opposition side, na bandage him go carry go house. Useless campaign, waiting for the wife to roast corn by the road side
:::: may God help you...

2 Groups Engage In Gun Battle Ahead Of Youth Election In Bayelsa State. Photos / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG