Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React (45636 Views)

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by tigerclaws: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Over one billion? How the hell did you come about that figure?

In politics section, we prefer dealing with facts mr. You had best kept your conjectural glorifications to the romance section.
[/s]
mechie eze ule i there
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by safarigirl(f): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2018
saint7000:

Typical afonja and supporting ugliness...because they too look like Oshiomole. For your information; Oshiomole as the name sounds has yorubaa blood in him. So, not surprised.
Airforce1 is an Igbo boy, stop talking trash

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by humilitypays(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:
I hate it when broke people jump on rich peoples social media page to abuse them.

If you no get money , hide your face and go double your hustle .

The worst thing that could ever happen to a man is being broke and ugly....

.. oshiomole may not be all that good looking but he's worth over $1 billion dollars to make up for his ugliness.

I believe most of the people calling him beast are good looking than the Ex governor, but been good looking without fat bank account is of no importance to nobody in this present day world.

(Olowo laye mo)

Na person wey get money the world wan know.

endorsed cheesy cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by kenodrill: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Forget the looks... Money rules!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by magzey: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Baba Oshio you look cute
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Dammylois(f): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2018
They look good,why the hate?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Iruobean(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by kezy58: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
Lara no dey born pikin.?
Abi she no get womb make Edo witches give am one.
E concern you..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by XingXhang(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Slay king

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by jide219(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2018
saint7000:

Typical afonja and supporting ugliness...because they too look like Oshiomole. For your information; Oshiomole as the name sounds has yorubaa blood in him. So, not surprised.
u re a big fool for dat statement ,what ve u done with your handsomeness, what ve u achieved ,bitch like u,motherfucker,and I bet u re nt even good looking ,b4 u carry face like ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by CornFooPanda(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2018
The Beauty & The Beast grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Bollinger(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:
I hate it when broke people jump on rich peoples social media page to abuse them.

.. oshiomole may not be all that good looking but he's worth over $1 billion dollars to make up for his ugliness.

I believe most of the people calling him beast are good looking than the Ex governor, but been good looking without fat bank account is of no importance to nobody in this present day world.

(Olowo laye mo)

That is all that concerns you people. Money. By any means necessary. You guys will die of suffer in that country. No be swear. Have you ever asked yourself how he got that wealthy? Last i checked he has been a civil servant all his life so how is that possible? Do you know what 1 Billion is? You've been very disappointing with the thoughtless posts you push out there lately for people to read. You guys deserve all the leaders you have, had, and will ever have.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
This woman don born?

I don't remember her being pregnant
And it's been years

Hmmmm.... Are you thinking what am thinking? undecided

The beast is impotent undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by BanevsJoker(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:

(Olowo laye mo)

You're wrong. His state (Edo) is worth over 1 Billion Dollars, not him. He is worth a cell in a medium security prison. Let him return every cent he ever stole from Edo and tell me how much he is worth afterwards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by cooldipo1(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2018
People must talk..... Like I wonder what the Labour Union thinks of Oshiomole changed lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by asawanathegreat(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Osho baba can u do that work alone?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by MARKone(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2018
I don't understand Some people. Is oshomole complaining. Be it as it may, he looks happy, and the woman appears to have brushed him up. Anyway you find happiness, try as much as possible to keep, even with money if you have.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Okoroawusa: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Make I no lie
That girl fine !
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by apholaryn: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
saint7000:

ode oloripelebe..d dude na flaaattheaded goat jes like u..neva throw stones in a market place...so na true.lmao

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by bendike: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2018
goggleit:
Baba u need dixk enlargement to penetrate well oo
Baba is well know for having horse dixk ohh. Uniben and ambrose ali chicks can testify grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Mechejy: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
dainformant:
Former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, and his beautiful wife Iara Oshiomhole - looked stunning in their dapper outfits during a recent event they attended together. The former labour union leader who donned a suit - struck a pose with his lovely wife and this has got online users talking. See different reactions below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/adams-oshiomhole-looks-dapper-poses-beautiful-wife-event-photo.html
As am looking at this money united marriage, one day this lady will tell adams"im done with you, give me my own portion of money for staying with you all these years"oya hasten up!! or I reveal your secrets

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by joenor(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Make money and life is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by JohnnelBrown: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2018
why critisize him because he has a pretty wife, and is trying hard to look good, so y'll expect him to wear khaki, an ex governor wearing khaki, have some conscience, so what if he was former comrade , does that mean he should not dress in suit again, does it mean he should not look good, he has worked hard over the years and now he is enjoying trhe fruit of his labour,
he has a pretty wife, perhaps he found love at an old age, he is human after all and he has money, please leave him to enjoy his money and hustle for your own

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by tete7000(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Baba don go quiet? He doesn't have all those bogus stories about Jonathan for Nigeria again? The man that eavesdropped a US government official disclosing to Buhari how a Jonathan minister stole oil valued at billions of dollars. I hope the dead shall ressurect one day again, Baba Buhari shall remember baba Osho once more so that he will be able to find his voice and tell Nigerians his cock and bull stories once again. In the mean time, he enjoys his chick while Itsey Sagay and other hold sway . Hustle is real, nothing humans won't do and say for money and relevance.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Burgerlomo: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Fyn boi @Osho baba grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by cadre88(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2018
U de do dick enlargement?
goggleit:
Baba u need dixk enlargement to penetrate well oo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Felixtuta(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2018
the beauty and the beast.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Mechejy: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
So this girl never still get belle? Oshio baba, what is ife di otua?
do you think lara is stupid? how can she have a pickin for this man whom she married for money?she knows that she will find execuse and live one day with what she has acquired. queen comy ohaechesi ike even fine pass lara

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by jamariwolf2(f): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Over one billion? How the hell did you come about that figure?

In politics section, we prefer dealing with facts mr. You had best kept your conjectural glorifications to the romance section.
ignore that guy. He's just a bastard. 1 billion dollar my ass
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Ojuororun(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:

(Olowo laye mo)

hw much does he have ,?mthewww
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
Lara no dey born pikin.?
Abi she no get womb make Edo witches give am one.
na contract marriage, pikin bearing is not inclusive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.