Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React (45442 Views)

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by vislabraye(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:
I hate it when broke people jump on rich peoples social media page to abuse them.

If you no get money , hide your face and go double your hustle .

The worst thing that could ever happen to a man is being broke and ugly....

.. oshiomole may not be all that good looking but he's worth over $1 billion dollars to make up for his ugliness.

I believe most of the people calling him beast are good looking than the Ex governor, but been good looking without fat bank account is of no importance to nobody in this present day world.

(Olowo laye mo)

Na person wey get money the world wan know.

How did he get all that money you claim he has ? You people are part of the problem we have in Nigeria. If an elected official who had nothing before now worth over $1bn and you praise him like this, then something is wrong with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Mryacks: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2018
They kinda look good honestly..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by sewuun(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
saint7000:

Typical afonja and supporting ugliness...because they too look like Oshiomole. For your information; Oshiomole as the name sounds has yorubaa blood in him. So, not surprised.
guy your mumu Na heredity or what
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by seguno2: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Almost three pages of comments and almost 15,000 views yet no one is shocked at the possible corruption that fuelled Oshiomole from khaki-wearing comrade to designer suits and imported slay queen while many Edo people are dying in the Sahara desert, enslaved in Libya or dying in the Mediterranean Sea on their way to prostitution in Italy.
We truly deserve our leaders.
No wonder Oshiomole had the effrontery to tell a poor widow to Go and Die.
From the comments here, Oshiomole was speaking to all of us- we should all Go and Die.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2018
But bros,osho is not a made-man na.He was a labour leader who used politics of strike to become famous.From there the tribunal heled him to become governor where he got the opportunity to steal Edo people's money.Has governor obaseki implemented his monthly pension that can pay the entire Edo civil servants?Oshioo baba is a damn crook.
Airforce1:
I hate it when broke people jump on rich peoples social media page to abuse them.

.. oshiomole may not be all that good looking but he's worth over $1 billion dollars to make up for his ugliness.

I believe most of the people calling him beast are good looking than the Ex governor, but been good looking without fat bank account is of no importance to nobody in this present day world.

(Olowo laye mo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by OmniSparrow: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:

(Olowo laye mo)

A society where it is better being rich from stealing from public coffers than be honest and struggling partially due to same thieves is the legacy we leave for our children. Nice. and it is funny that it is same poor rats like this hungry wretched wannabe-singer/steady garri drinker that is spewing this crap. So we should all go and steal? Sorry... some people still value hard-work and are living well with money earned from honest means. Those are society role models. Not dirty thieves like this or hungry venal asslickers like you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Simongabriel(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
beauty n d beast
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by CheedyJ(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=Airforce1 post=63906112]I hate it when broke people jump on rich peoples social media page to abuse them.

Spot on boss...I wud rada av his face, confidence & reputation over my small fyn face
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by donphilopus: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Over one billion? How the hell did you come about that figure?

In politics section, we prefer dealing with facts mr. You had best kept your conjectural glorifications to the romance section.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Happy New Year!!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:

(Olowo laye mo)

Too late to fail.Amen...ur fada cheesy cheesy

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Airforce1(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Randy91:

Too late to fail.Amen...ur fada cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by baba2070: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2018
foolish man..... when he was d govenor, he pretend as if he had no love for money and quality suits and shoes. now, he is showing off his embezzeled lifestyles. i taught he will change edo state to london....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by ba7man(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

At you age you dont even know the value of 1 billion dollars and you are here spewing nonsense..I am sure you also think your employer Mr E money is worth over 1 billion dollars ..Ogbeni you are too shallow
He's one of the people that believe Davido truly has 30 Billion in his account.

Forgive him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
ba7man:
He's one of the people that believe Davido truly has 30 Billion in his account.

Forgive him.

Exactly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Tecno66: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
dainformant:
Former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, and his beautiful wife Iara Oshiomhole - looked stunning in their dapper outfits during a recent event they attended together. The former labour union leader who donned a suit - struck a pose with his lovely wife and this has got online users talking. See different reactions below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/adams-oshiomhole-looks-dapper-poses-beautiful-wife-event-photo.html
Na wa o. Them don pull the comrade khaki wey them take deceive us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Gracesofar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
daewoorazer:

Money shuts the mouth of a man.

NUC oshiomole.. Chai

Bitter lesson in life nobody wanna take z the fact that. Everybody has a price the guys sold out when the best bargain came in
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by omenkaLives(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Happy New Year!!
Oga boss.. You dey do?

Happy new year to you too. smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by nwanza1: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Oga boss.. You dey do?

[/s]
shatap
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Fitbillionairep: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
iAudio:
All these fabricated Nigerian English should end this year.

What the hell is "online users"?
I dey tell u. Naija English is annoying
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
MARKone:
Be it as it may, he looks happy, and the woman appears to have brushed him up.

She could not have asked for more. It's written all over her face.

Eventually, she go carry belle. Once she sense's competition grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by decomaniaboss(f): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Airforce1:

(Olowo laye mo)

guy, he be like say you ugly die!!!!! Is only a thought hooooooo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2018
decomaniaboss:
guy, he be like say you ugly die!!!!! Is only a thought hooooooo

My.photo is n my profile , kid
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by efighter: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2018
saint7000:

Typical afonja and supporting ugliness...because they too look like Oshiomole. For your information; Oshiomole as the name sounds has yorubaa blood in him. So, not surprised.

IPOB pig and idiot, what is your problem with Afonja?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by donphilopus: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2018
omenkaLives:
Oga boss.. You dey do?
Respect bro.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by decomaniaboss(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

My.photo is n my profile , kid
hmmmmm make I check.... But then I'm no kid lass!!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Airforce1(m): 1:23am On Jan 09, 2018
decomaniaboss:
hmmmmm make I check.... But then I'm no kid lass!!!!

I hear you o grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
If you need up to date contact of the following
1. Up-to-date phone contact of individual in all 34 states LGA in Nigeria
2. Over Over 5000 contact of people who study engineering as a profession
3. Over 5000 contact of people who study law as a profession
4. Over 5000 contact of people who study accounting as a profession

NOTE: CONTACT ON REQUEST CAN ONLY BE USED FOR BULK SMS ONLY

Contact Quantum software technologies

Dami ---- +2347062402310
Customers relations officer

Liade --- +2348131619047
Technical relations officer

WHATAPP ONLY !!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.