Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,863 members, 7,866,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Police Declare Yusuf Binji, BUA Cement MD Wanted Over Attack On Obaseki’s Convoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declare Yusuf Binji, BUA Cement MD Wanted Over Attack On Obaseki’s Convoy (20474 Views)

Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers / The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Police Declare Yusuf Binji, BUA Cement MD Wanted Over Attack On Obaseki’s Convoy by tonykel1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ikechukwu09:
I think this is the right move. BUA has been funding a militia in Okpella community and has refused to sign a community development agreement with the community. What it does is just to pay the royal father some money and that is it.

The people of Okpella do not occupy any management position in the company because BUA say they are not qualified. Will you tell us there is no one with at most an MBA in that community.

After muzzling the community, they are now hellbent on disregarding the federal and state government. This is not how a responsible businessman should behave, if you ask me.

We were around two days ago when the state governor came around and the people were insulting him when he was leaving the King's palace. If you go to that community, you'll see the kind of animosity the company has sown in the minds of the people. Families are divided because of the activities of this company and the coming of Dangote. At most, can't this two companies coexist in the community without rancour?

The boys, who are militias many rumour are funded by BUA, even set a blockade by burning two tyres along the road when the governor was leaving the King's palace.

I think it is better to sue for peace and this man should go and answer his father's name with the Police.

The is the fact of the matter. You are very much on point. BUA is a disgrace to the business world with his antics of grooming cultists for economics gains.
Re: Police Declare Yusuf Binji, BUA Cement MD Wanted Over Attack On Obaseki’s Convoy by Originalsly: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
jerseyboy:

I held Obaseki to a higher standard than others because he studied classics. I said here comes a thinking man.
Ok...I follow your thinking.... and do see your cause for concern which is well founded.. I do respect someone that can defend their comments/statements regardless if I agree or disagree.
On the above quote.... I find it kinda funny maybe because I never ever heard such before.... usually associate chess with a thinking man...and classics to a singing man!...so seeing classics I already figured the Governor can sing his ass off and hold some long notes! My bad!

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Yusuf Binji, BUA Cement MD Wanted Over Attack On Obaseki’s Convoy by vineyardfarms: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ebenledion:

This is not about monopoly or Dangote or BUA. It's about law and order in Edo state.

Good thing we were wise enough to vote Governor Obaseki as our governor. He continues to impress Edolites with manfulness.

WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMENT DOWN TO THE OFFICIALS THAT KNOWINGLY ISSUE MINING LICENSE TO TWO COMPANIES

ON WHOSE SIDE IS GOVERNOR OBASAKI ?? DOES HIS ACTION TELL WELL TO PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS / Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG / How Much Is Fuel Price In Your Location Currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.