Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) (58652 Views)

Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures) / Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by MediaGuru36: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
We have now been furnished with photos of the seven victims of today's accident involving the convoy of Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

CAMPUS GIST had reported that the accident involving the advance team of the Governor, occurred today along Benin-Auchi expressway.

They were said to be on their way to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, ahead of Mr Obaseki’s visit for the school's 22nd convocation ceremony.

Continue reading here https://www.nairaland.com/5481682/governor-obasekis-convoy-accident-7 if you missed the story.

Photos from the scene below...

http://www.campusgist.ng/aau-convocation-7-people-dead-as-obaseki-convoy-crashes/

1 Like

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by MediaGuru36: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tragic..

5 Likes

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
G
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mieeen, life is so so brief
Rip to the Dead

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by MediaGuru36: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by lordkush: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
that road is a federal road. buhari and audio projects.

Habah. that Benin ekpoma road eh, very tiny and dangerous.

a

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by TheTourist: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
POTHOLE RIDDLED SOCIETY

4 Likes

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Slawormir: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Mieeen, life is so so brief
Rip to the Dead

That is my real nigggar
Tomorrow is not certain. Life is too short
That is why I always enjoy the moment
I live my life in the fast lane
trying to make dope money
Smoking weed, banging ladies, drinking alcohol

That is why this evening I walked down to the nearest ATM and i tried to withdraw some of my sins(money)
Like twenty thousand naira

And right now am drinking some bottles in one hotel popularly known as play house in okhoro, Benin City

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by DTC2(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2019

This is so sad.

I pray that God should grant their families the heart to bear this lost

May the grace and protection of God be upon anyone reading this comment and their families throughout this blood thirsty Ember months

RIP to the dead

8 Likes

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by etebefia: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Too bad, bad news everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
I guess is over speeding.....just wasted innocent lives just like dat

3 Likes

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
R. I. P
And we that are alive God should protect us all. Amen

6 Likes

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by LilychiLily001: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
The way these government officials convoy drive atimes as if it's GTA can be baffling.

6 Likes

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oshiomole has started concocting his voodoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by ijewejones: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
lipsrsealed

Kai,living in present Nigeria is a 50-50 chance

See as people scatter like trash bag

Almighty Transcendental Being,save us!

cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Oyikoha(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
angry
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by dheaven: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Politics is full of dramas
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
lord have mercy.

rip sad
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by mrsuccessful(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
What kind of half story is this?? RIP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chaiii!!!
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
See how Nigerians drop corpses in a vehicle like cows that have been slaughtered in abbatoirs. What happened to body bags?

RIP to the victims

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Vikynas: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thomas wey dey doubt hope you don see am Mumu
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by omonla10(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
The sad thing is that the governor will never sustain any injury. Not even a scratch. When they are the major cause of this untimely deaths.

This life no fair at all o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pity
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Why is it that the main ogas don't die in cases like this

2 Likes

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by labusinessguide: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.