Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (85170 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by yanshDoctor: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol. not possible
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Snow02: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari should be one of the tools to take away to take away people's destiny, he made millions of people lose their jobs in less than 4yrs is that nor winch??

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by jericco1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
joke section
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Troublemaker007(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
With the situation in this country and this present administration, Majority Nigerians don’t even have DES not to talk of TINY. I wonder what they wanna steal

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Daviestunech(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
When I was about 11, I had what we called confirmation in the Anglican church. The bishop placed his hands on our heads and he always had a big ring in his last finger.

Does it mean he took your destiny not mine grin because I'm doing fantastically well for a man of my age.
Xame here...

Wanted to ask that also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Heartbender: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
What kinda backward thinking is this? You must be high on something cheap

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Bahddo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lolz grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Toosure70: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by idu1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
thanta:
The stupidest thing i saw was "ring on his dick",
from there i lost interest.
Stupid superstitious post.

You don't believe people can put a ring in their dick?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by salmonkas178(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
How come you know so Much? Some peeps won't believe these....especially slay monkeys them

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by idris4eva(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babalawo kini ohun amu SE etutu taba Fe bo'ori

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by oluspicy: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Quite educative...
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
ok. smiley
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by NovaCare: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Seriously? Nairaland has gone to the dogs! I can't believe that this trash made FrontPage!

Their are penile rings that help to maintain erection esp for males that have sexual dysfunction! There are aromatic oils that contains what is known as phenoromes that help stimulate and put one in the mood for a nice sexual encounter. There are scented candles to give your room an illumination to create a romantic atmosphere for sex. And some foolish Africans who are too brainwashed will say that those using it wants to steal your destiny?

Seriously, who did this to us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by delpee(f): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
A lot happens in the spiritual realm far beyond human understanding. Ori is very important in traditional religion as taught in Social Studies/Yoruba in the past.

There are enlightening books on 'destiny' written by Dr Olukoya of MFM. Those who are interested in knowing more about it should read some of the books. You don't need to be a member to learn from them.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Meti99(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babalawos:

http://babalawoweb.com/5-signs-your-destiny-ori-has-been-stolen-or-snatched/

I observed that you wickedly ommited when babalawo gives you black soap to wash your head or to bath, it can snatch your destiny.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by fontymagic(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Its painful some people never know the kind of wicked life we r living... pls babalawo I need to talk to u I have seen alot

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by kerry57: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why are ü so emphatic about Christian pastors without à mention Of alfas. As if thère àre no bad ones.
Since ü agréé to bear babalawo, ï understand thar Christian pastors prayer is réally disturbing Ur shrine and evil alter. Thère is no rest for thé wicked. Repent nos Mr babalawo.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by chukiz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Africa and black magic.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by abeeee(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
What kind of deluded post is this
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by ripbubu: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Evil befalls every man and good befalls every man... Life is about grace if you have grace to succeed even the devil cannot stop you...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by priiince(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
If Africa we discuss stolen stars when other countries prospers with their innovation drive.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by hefelove(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babalawos just predict 5 straight draws and u will be surprised about the amount of people's destinies that u got back

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by godwon01(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
I think it is a taboo. My pastor just laid his hand on each member of my family and the entire church members He does this to usher in new year prosperity for every member s of our church. My destiny is always blossom I finished my fifth house early last year. I got my British passport several years ago. What U only need is personal closer to God. Your mouth is your deliverance. Even if your destiny is course U can reverse it by the power of God through Our Lord Jesus Christ .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by anitaihuaku(f): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
hmmmm
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Buzor44(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babalawos:

NO it is not true. In ATR, broom is a strong spiritual weapon for banishing evil and it is not used for stealing peoples destiny. Destiny stealer or snatcher charm must have physical contact with the victim in other for it to be effective. So using an enchanted broom to sweep someone's premises can not steal the persons destiny.

1* For example; if a taboo is broken by a family member like a mother having sex with another man that is not her husband or a father having sex with his daughter or a mother having sex with her son or a brother having sex with his sister.... etc brooms are used to sweep the evil out of the premises where the taboo breaker stays. This is accompanied by ebos and incantations (prayers) prescribed by the Oracle.

2* The second example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to torment witches during interrogation by flogging the witch with brooms to confess all her atrocities.

3* The third example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to confused armed robbers from robbing a building. When armed robbers comes into a fortified broom building, they will start to sweep the premises with the medicinal broom until the owner of the broom charm releases them from the spell of the medicinal broom. This particular medicinal armed robber confusing broom is short, have cowries, piece of red cloth and it is placed on top of the entrance of the building.

4* The fourth example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; a single broom stick is what is needed to prepare Magun (thunderbot). The single broom stick is hidden in a place where the wife normally pass and as soon as she crosses it, she is under the spell of Magun (thunderbot). Any man that have sex with a woman that has Magun (thunderbot) will get stuck to her until the owner of the charm which is normally her husband releases her from the spell of Magun (thunderbot).
quite revealing. I would like to know about waist beads some ladies wear around there waist, does it have anything to do with Ori, when one sleeps with them with the bead around their waist?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by hardbody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babalawos:

NO it is not true. In ATR, broom is a strong spiritual weapon for banishing evil and it is not used for stealing peoples destiny. Destiny stealer or snatcher charm must have physical contact with the victim in other for it to be effective. So using an enchanted broom to sweep someone's premises can not steal the persons destiny.

1* For example; if a taboo is broken by a family member like a mother having sex with another man that is not her husband or a father having sex with his daughter or a mother having sex with her son or a brother having sex with his sister.... etc brooms are used to sweep the evil out of the premises where the taboo breaker stays. This is accompanied by ebos and incantations (prayers) prescribed by the Oracle.

2* The second example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to torment witches during interrogation by flogging the witch with brooms to confess all her atrocities.

3* The third example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to confused armed robbers from robbing a building. When armed robbers comes into a fortified broom building, they will start to sweep the premises with the medicinal broom until the owner of the broom charm releases them from the spell of the medicinal broom. This particular medicinal armed robber confusing broom is short, have cowries, piece of red cloth and it is placed on top of the entrance of the building.

4* The fourth example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; a single broom stick is what is needed to prepare Magun (thunderbot). The single broom stick is hidden in a place where the wife normally pass and as soon as she crosses it, she is under the spell of Magun (thunderbot). Any man that have sex with a woman that has Magun (thunderbot) will get stuck to her until the owner of the charm which is normally her husband releases her from the spell of Magun (thunderbot).

I spot a contradiction.

You claim there must be physical contact for the destiny robbery to be effective meanwhile you said earthenware pots could be placed under a seat or bed and it will be efficacious against the target. In the later case, is there a contact?
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by seyoops4u: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
but what if ur doing well isnt even 1% of predestined goals.
CaptainJeffry:
When I was about 11, I had what we called confirmation in the Anglican church. The bishop placed his hands on our heads and he always had a big ring in his last finger.

Does it mean he took your destiny not mine grin because I'm doing fantastically well for a man of my age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.