Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Start An Home Based Import Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start An Home Based Import Business. (4646 Views)

How China Online Import Business Works / Import Business / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
I saw an advert on a business news paper about starting an home based import business from home with just your phone, laptop/internet connection and some knowledge.

So i dig more digging and verified the business by participating. Now you can get the ideas in a free report.

To begin visit www.smallbusiness.com.ng/importcourse and get the free import business report now.
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2010
bump
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Ltrust(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
Why not tell yourself the truth, if you have something related to the thread, won't you offer it? You hardly get quality stuffs for free on the net, that is one of the thing i learnt on the internet. What should be discouraged to death is people spamming their fellow human being. GOODBYE.
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ltrust:

Why not tell yourself the truth, if you have something related to the thread, won't you offer it? You hardly get quality stuffs for free on the net, that is one of the thing i learnt on the internet. What should be discouraged to death is people spamming their fellow human being. GOODBYE.

In the works
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by stagger: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
For you to become a verified Gold member on Ali Baba (those that get the serious offers), costs $2,000.

Export business is not a joke, and not for kids. If you cannot run around to raise money to get info that will help you make money from it without falling into any of the numerous pitfalls of this business, then you have no business doing export business!

It's a simple but hard truth! Truth hurts, but we gotta tell it brother!
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Joygiver: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
CHARCOAL CONTRACT

Charcoal contract to UK is available especially for exporters with good experience that will give good quality charcoal. The charcoal must be made from non-sparking wood & easily burns, very dry free from dust, payment terms, 80% cad cash against shipping document balance 20% after assaying & weight check by the buyers.

For more details click here:

http://www.21stplacelive.com/charcoal/index.htm
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by biz1234: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
For me, I buy sophisticated phones and other related items from my online store, this is a business that deals with buying and selling online:

This business has been paying my bills all this while.
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Thethy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Go to http://smallbusiness.com.ng/importcourse/ and get the free import business report
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by Thethy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by dwizy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
This is real. The money is growing. The possibility is unending. Make money selling pictures, images and designs. Get free TIps on http://www.learnthecashway.
Re: How To Start An Home Based Import Business. by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934

(1) (Reply)

Carpet Grass For Sale / 20 Business You Can Start With 100k / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Showoff New Hairstyle With The Wife As Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.