Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Garments Import Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Garments Import Business (7263 Views)

How China Online Import Business Works / Import Business / How To Start An Home Based Import Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2009
hi nigerian friends,if you are businessmen with garments business,can u tell me how do you import your garments?
there is one nigerian buyer booked 100KG garments,but by legal way,can not send to nigeria from china.
how do you solve it?
must smuggle?
thanks.
yani

Re: Garments Import Business by igbonla(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
yanizi:

hi nigerian friends,if you are businessmen with garments business,can u tell me how do you import your garments?
there is one nigerian buyer booked 100KG garments,but by legal way,can not send to nigeria from china.
how do you solve it?
must smuggle?
thanks.
yani

Garment importation into Nigeria is banned, smuggling is illegal and should not be encouraged. I have encountered manufacturers in China and India encouraging smuggling and yet turned around to complain of being scammed! What do you people expect when you try to beat the system? Take the garment business elsewhere!!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2009
some nigerians in china,they do buy my real brand garments too,how they ship,they have their way.
they not only sell in nigeria,but sell in ghana,benin too.
why we must obey the wrong rule too?
my products most sell to europe and southafrica,but even uganda,kenya,liberia,these country need good quality real brand too.
right now i looking for excellent nigerian buyers for real good garments.
any way,thanks in advance!
Re: Garments Import Business by stagger: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2009
My company recently launched our own label, LEGS. 100% Nigerian brand. We sew using modern sewing techniques with patterns and are about to open our ultra-modern boutiques in three Nigerian cities.

Why go through all the trouble trying to smuggle goods on the import prohibition list of the Nigerian Customs (with all the attendant risk) when you can simply speak to us and tell us what you want us to produce for you?
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
cute.
business is business.
i even have nigerian buyers,buy in china and sell to italy and brazil.
if nigerian made so competitive,why so many nigerians businessmen buy from china?over 0.3million nigerian in my province,most of them buy garments and sell to africa--including nigeria too.
well,no time to discuss this.
any well,welcone sincere and nice nigerian businessmen friends,wish us all have good business.
regards!
yani
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
how are you doing nigerian friends?
i got to talk with 3 nigerian businessmen friends from this forum today,nice to talk to you !
right now,i still looking containers importers for real good quality garments.
welcome sincere business friends!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
well,i wish friends who need small quantity garments,u can share one container,send to benin,cotonou .by this way,safe and most economic.takes 30-35days to reach there.
right now i have 2 buyers,smaller order,i wish more nigerian friends book garments from me,your buyers need unit togehter ,u need trust each other,for when making customs clerance,need only one buyer to do it.
wel,now golden time for garments business,wish we can work it wel.
regards.
yani
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2009
some nigerian friends added my yahoo.
i want to say ,before u decide to do business,u need check from the nigerian busienssmen who have imported from china and other country,how did they make customes clerance,or just go to lagos airport,there many people do this job for private importers.
and quantity garments,they send to cotonou,benin,u'd better try to know some one has the import business already,it will help you to begin business.
by the way,no business will win all time,others make good money,does notmean u can make good money too.so be aware of it.donnot cry when u lose money.
i think only hardworking and smart men can win the business.
if u want to be rich,get to know rich friends,if u want to dobusiness,get to know businessmen near by you!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2009
hi ,i am back.
before u tell me u need buy garments,make sure u really get ready to do it,pl.
sometimes u wish to do and u can do,different things.
thanks anyway,welcome serious business friends for good quality garments business with us!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 1:46am On Dec 02, 2009
hi,i just back from a short trip from hongkong.
how are u doing recently?
Re: Garments Import Business by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2009
Don't you sell in small quantities?
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2009
well,friend,if u how to make customs clereance,sure i can sell smaller quantity too!
welcome!
yanizi086@yahoo.com
Re: Garments Import Business by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2009
I don't know pls.
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2009
right now have smaller quantity brand garments to slel,including lady dress,lady jeans,lady shirt,lady skirt,lady underwears,lady tommy sweater,coat, lady pants,man jeans,man sweaters,t-shirt,shirt,coat.all real american and europe brand.each style,smaller qualtity.
welcome a sincere and richer buyers for the good garments.
if you have not gotten ready,donnot ask me details,thanks.
i sell to the real buyers and who know how to buy from abroad.
thanks!
rich and nice buyers,welcome to contact me:
yanizi086@yahoo.com
Re: Garments Import Business by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2009
I got the pictures u sent to my mail as attachment. Kindly let me see pictures of lady shirts, skirts, underwears, sweaters, coats, pants too.

I would like to buy for retail selling.

Thank you.
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2009
come to yahoo messenger,pl
lady shirts and lady underwears and shirts,all smaller quantity.
by the way,garments can not send to lagos by air,so i donnot sell under USD 5000,buyers can choose benin airport or port,this way safe.
thanks.
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!
If you are decent and serious garments wholesale buyers,welcome.we have quality original brand garments to sell at containers!
for jeans ,minium order is 20GP,135000pairs.
details ,ask me by email:
yanizi086@yahoo.com

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2009
well,i only work with decent and rich importers,and u need have office land line and webcam,the first time we talk,u need let me see u in webcam in your office.
if you always say u no webcam,sorry,donnot talk to me,i have not time to waste on scammers and liars.
i do business with real businessman,he should be decent and rich,
the poor ,and liars,u go to work for others,donnot waste time in the busienss room,pl.
good luck!

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
hi again!
new year is coming,wish all have happy new year!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
well,i need say,right now i donnot accept order less than 20GP,minium order is container if u need buy from us,thanks for understanding!
still looking for excellent importers from nigeria!
wish real businessmen have more good business in 2010!
tiny order buyers,i suggest u buy from importers!

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
hi,hard to find my topic if i have not been here for some days.
well,why hard to meet big importers here?
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2010
hi from china! we have original brand garments to sell ! welcome decent and rich garments buyers for containers order ! NO LIARS &FAKERS !

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2010
i have 2 nigerian smaller buyers again,pity,i donnot send by air,i can not send to lagos airport.
if u small shop buyers can buy one container together,this way good for u too and can save shipping cost,sending by air,your cost added too much.
well,still looking for real wholesale importers!
let me see if i can export big quantity to nigeria in 2010.
i sell more to ghana now.
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2010
hi,long time again!
china new year is coming!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2010
i have america brand cotton shirts to sell,5000pcs,need buy them one time if u want good price,decent buyer,welcome!
only 5000pcs,it is small order.
Re: Garments Import Business by Tuyis: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
Can you tell us more about your business? Are you a middleman? Do you own or represent a factory? etc.
More details please.
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
hi friend,can u add my yahoo messenger:yanizi086@yahoo.com,can talk details in messenger or by email,pl!
thanks!
Re: Garments Import Business by oderemo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
@yanizi, you are on your own here. oyo lo wa .
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
sure,it is our own business.
we sell real brand garments only to serious importers!
there is my email:
yanizi086@yahoo.com
if u get ready for garments,send email to me,thanks!

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2010
hi again,today is our first work day after festivel.
welcome sincere nigerian business friends!
by the way,garments can not post to nigeria directly ,it is baned,normally need choose benin,well,check it firstly,pl/
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2010
any friend know all big outlets and big shops in nigeria,if u know it,tel me ,pl
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
hi to all decent businessmen here!
well,if u donnot tust me,and if your eyes only have the copy goods that made in guangzhou or yiwu,u can leave us,thanks!
if u donnot trust me,donnot talk to me,thanks!
we only sell real and quality garments,no these guangzhou copy garments with fake big logo,pl
only welcome serious and rich importers for good orders,others,just ignore me,thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To N367/$1 As Mpc Meeting Continues Today / Nigerian Traders In Ghana Kick Against Non-compliance With ECOWAS’ Protocols / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.