Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) (43124 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Two Masquerades Rock Chelsea Outfits, Dance On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by EagleScribes: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Odikwa serious o

Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
slimthugchimee:
How buhari will fall back to daura after 2019 grin

Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Opoki(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
slimthugchimee:
I think say Na only me feel this way.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yem0350:
Just passing by
I wish all Nigerians a prosperous New Year
Even if Buhari increase pump price, you will see money to buy it IJN
No matter the harsh condition of this government, God will make it easy for you.
Amen
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by raph101(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
All these because of hunger and poverty. poor masquerade.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ara Orun no see road ni. The gods must be sleeping to have allowed the masquerade fell inside the drainage
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Real88(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
Buhari

The gods are hungry and angry

Lols
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Mtmike(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Mtmike(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Which movie is this
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by sokera: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
The gods as fallen ...
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by dontbothermuch: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
The guy that shouted eehhwoo got me laughing
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Richardabbey(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Biafra Masqurade Only
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Reeberry: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yem0350:
Just passing by
No matter the harsh condition of this government, God will make it easy for you.
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Ernesthugo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hungerbad
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by freshkpomo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
that must be a chinko masquerade,this cant happen to an original masquerade!lol
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Ernesthugo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Ernesthugo:
Hungerbad
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by HungerBAD: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ernesthugo:
Hungerbad

?
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by eruchboy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gwilld:
APC masquerade.. No focus, no direction, and every piece of black rafia represents a lie..

Somebody Pls help me with that pic of Amaechi wearing leaves and standing akimbo..
u mean this ikwerre masquerade

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by loomer: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Na this one them dey call "the gods are not to blame"
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by DRISKLEF(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
slimthugchimee:

This got me. grin
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Alamus(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Haaaa!!!Aye le oooo
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by whatofyou: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ihe kariri nte, bakwutere nte n'onu! Maybe an angel of God or a servant of God was around the place.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by tscara(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Instead of serving God, they are playing masquerade. Joor comot for road
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Follygunners: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
Buhari

The gods are hungry and angry

Economy no good sef for Eegun
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by bishop4life(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by jiboladhino(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=Yem0350 post=63924464]Just passing by
No matter the harsh condition of this government, God will make it easy for you. A thunderous AMEN]
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by jiboladhino(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
No matter the harsh condition of this government, God will make it easy for you. [/ a very mighty AMEN ][quote author=Yem0350 post=63924464]Just passing by
No matter the harsh condition of this government, God will make it easy for you. [/ a very mighty AMEN ]
No matter the harsh condition of this government, God will make it easy for you. [/ a very mighty AMEN ]
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by johnnyn1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yem0350:
Just passing by

Amen..
That's the spirit.. Living and thinking beyond Economy Crisis..
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Dareal90s(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
what's wrong with igbos masquerades sef?
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
slimthugchimee:

as he get eye but no dey see, ear no dey hear grin
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by ndusly: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please anybody to tell me the transport fare from Nanka in anambra to Lagos by bus as at today January
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Laughing Out My Stress(LOMS)

I am happy I opened this thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! / The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.