Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) (43135 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Two Masquerades Rock Chelsea Outfits, Dance On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by ArchangeLucifer: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
onyx1470:
devil self is tired of Nigeria issues

Shut up.
When did I say that?
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by MatthewN: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Shut up.
When did I say that?
come devil internet dey hell fire? if not what're u doing in nairaland
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by jrusky(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lord!!! Why Lord why See as breeze threw a whole man into gutter.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
lols
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Ndukwe007(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
PearlStreet:
How won't the masquerade fall inside gutter? Buhari has allowed hunger to finish the gods.

Before, we used to see whole goat head, whole chicken, big calabashes of assorted fruits etc.

However, since Buhari came, the gods have not been seeing better food. Now, you'll be seeing things like half boiled eggs, strong pap, bitterleaf, sachet schnapps and other nonsense.

looooll , this guy please i take God beg you, dont kill me with laugh.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by saintade01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

All this ipob masquerade sef grin
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by dalhjana: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
the masquerade don smoke weed.. that's kwale and you know how kwale weed be
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by ofuonyebi: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
it is known that real masquerade does not just fall of the line to the ditch like a bingo..

if you check properly it may be a 419 9ja idiot that was inside the shit..
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by millomaniac: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yem0350:
Just passing by
I wish all Nigerians a prosperous New Year
Even if Buhari increase pump price, you will see money to buy it IJN
No matter the harsh condition of this government, God will make it easy for you.
Which kain prayer be this biko nu. But can't God stop buhari from increasing the pump price in the first place.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Justiceleague1: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Conehead masquerade grin
Thunda faya them one by one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by onyx1470(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Shut up.
When did I say that?
idiot . nah Your lineage deh worry this country
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by webngnews: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Slimzyflipzy(m): 4:03am On Jan 06, 2018
PearlStreet:
How won't the masquerade fall inside gutter? Buhari has allowed hunger to finish the gods.

Before, we used to see whole goat head, whole chicken, big calabashes of assorted fruits etc.

However, since Buhari came, the gods have not been seeing better food. Now, you'll be seeing things like half boiled eggs, strong pap, bitterleaf, sachet schnapps and other nonsense.

Oh my Lawd�������
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by PROPHETmichael: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2018
victorazyvictor:

as he get eye but no dey see, ear no dey hear grin

No be man made god be that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Yem0350: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2018
millomaniac:

Which kain prayer be this biko nu. But can't God stop buhari from increasing the pump price in the first place.
Read again. I never said so
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Maybe the ghost was thinking of how much he will make for the day's job.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by calobinna(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thats what happens when the gods start smoking shisha!!!
Lmao
Shaku Shaku
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by BALLOSKI: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by Shhhh01(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LEDjpnxZCo&feature=youtu.be

haaaa what appun na. is the masquerade high ni abi he no see well with the costume? help me help me i cant stop laughing.
Re: Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) by jiggah100(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Masquerade don shak enough Hero beer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some "Super-lovely" And Hilarious Yoruba Proverbs You Would Love To Know / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation / CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.