Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) (1064 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Ochinex(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2018
She is identified as Baby Molly from Rabuor Kisuma, Kenya. She was a cripple not until the power of God visited her in a crusade organized by the Deeper Life Bible Church in Kenya. Now she can move around without crutches support. See her before and after picture.

Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by taylor88(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2018
And some people call miracle a scam
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Gods miracle is real while some pastors miracle are scam...

I once heard of a pastor that hired guys from osun to do miracle...

Crazy Fact: Do you know those people that offer themselves for Miracle has an association
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Samsimple(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Until i see a pastor heal an amputee i ain't believing this sh*t.... If anybody quote me and say nonsense i will stone you

3 Likes

Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Ochinex(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Samsimple:
Until i see a pastor heal an amputee i ain't believing this sh*t.... If anybody quote me and say nonsense i will stone you

It happens in deeperlife..
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by enilove(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Ochinex:

Rightly put, it happens with Jesus.
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Ochinex:

do you know what you are saying? heal an amputee?

1 Like

Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Ochinex(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
do you know what you are saying? heal an amputee?

An Amputed Finger grew back in one of the crusade organized by deeper life..

Not only that, a woman's left eye that was removed and replaced with artificial eye started seeing with that artificial eye after prayers in the church crusade.

I know you're a Muslim and you don't and will never believe in Miracles. It's better i hold my peace.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Ochinex(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
enilove:

Rightly put, it happens with Jesus.

Everybody know it happens with Jesus. But where did the Miracle take place?
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Ochinex:

An Amputed Finger grew back in one of the crusade organized by deeper life..

Not only that, a woman's left eye that was removed and replaced with artificial eye started seeing with that artificial eye after prayers in the church crusade.

I know you're a Muslim and you don't and will never believe in Miracles. It's better i hold my peace.
you are so gullible

3 Likes

Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Ochinex(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
you are so gullible
Thank you Mr undeceived
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by enilove(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ochinex:

Everybody know it happens with Jesus. But where did the Miracle take place?

In deeper life.
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
you are so gullible
You don't need this,even as a Christian I hardly comment on some of these Christian threads cos many are intolerant. Nobody forced you,just keep your opinion to yourself,since you are of another faith, nobody expect you to accept a Christian testimony,but just look away,be mature.
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by Martinez19(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kumuyi's wife died of cancer. Mtewwwww.
Re: Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is no cripple girl. She probably just had problems with her leg hence the crutches. I believe in miracles anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Lawrence Oyor To Wed Mike Bamiloye's Only Daughter And Last Child. / Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections / I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.