Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator (28435 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions / Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by erniewhez(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
well the technology is here today, if you have doubts, go to Excellent Hotel on Sunday 27th June and experience how to make it urself. But I guess the guy wants us to come with 20k. Well i dnt have tht much, but i guess those that are curious enough to spend that much wld feed us back. Please I need to convert my gen to fuelless cos i HARDLY HAVE NEPA at my cafe location. HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^ Have you tried Solar?

a) It is fuelless

b) You can resuse most of what you currently use with your generator

c) It is quiet and pollution free to you

d) it comes with a 25 lifetime guarantee in most parts

e) It is low maintainance and cost effective as you recoup what you spend on having it
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Akanniade(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2010
Kobojunkie:

a) It is fuelless

e) It is low maintainance and cost effective as you recoup what you spend on having it
f) It is very expensive to setup. At least for now.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by xanders(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2010
smiley well , i think we shud all give our full support to this technology, and no better way to do that than by patronising it.
if we wait for the rest of the world it will be just another 'abalaka, emagwali, or barth nnaji' episode.
As we can already see some 'ditractors' against the progress of our beloved country are already giving preferencing current technologies, such as wind, gas, or SOLAR; they are well aware that even where available, the price of these technologies are seldom within the reach of the average citizen; The Western Nations will "Never" encourage or acknowledge free energy, simply becos it is not of benefit to them.
even if the appear to fund reasearch into 'free-energy', it is just another 'gimmic'.
let them keep their NuCLEAR power! we dont need it!
we'v got our fueless generators!!(for more info on the fueless generators visit http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/49670-oduduwas-scientists-develop-fuelless-generator.html)
the challenge is to the youths of nigeria.
we are the ones to change the future.
and that future start with now.
kodus to the developers of the 'fueless generator'
but an idea is only an idea cool, 'it becomes more when it is used' grin
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by ogonor(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2010

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by humberjade: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
Visit this blog for more info (http://fuel-lessgen..com)
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2011
The whole world know that Nigerians are very stupid and dubious! If there is truely an invention like this that go against the known laws of nature, then why are we not having the BBC, CNN, etc? Oh im sorry, the oyibos want to still our new invention! Hahaha,
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by felucci(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2012
Hmmn. Is there anyone who is already using this equipment. I think only those who are already using it should be ina a good position to review it else it is just ideas we are sharing. With the way I see this kind of generator, it consists of converting energy from one form to another such as electrical to mechanical and then electrical again. When energy is converted, a bit of it is normally lost as heat so some input of energy may have to be replaced or refilled once in a while. I just think it may use less fuel or electrical energy but it would have to be requiring a sort of fuel to keep working long term.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by M17: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE THAT I KNEW VERY MUCH ABOUT THIS TECHNOLOGY ,USING A HIGH GAUGE COPPER WIRE, COILED ON MULTIPLE IRON CORE THAT HAS AT LEAST MANY PHASE AND MULTIPLE MAGNETIC RING AND A ROUND CONE AND A SHAFT LIKE PROPELLER AND BEARINGS , TRIGGER COIL, HIGH VOLTAGE CAPACITOR,EXTERNAL CABLE .EXTERNAL BATTERY AS A STARTER VOLTAGE , YOU CAN SWITCH OFF EXTERNAL BATTERY WHEN THE DEVICE STARTED ,IT CAN RUN ITSELF ONCE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD START'S BUILDING UP ON THE COPPER WIRE THROUGH CONSTANT MAGNETO ROTATION , ONCE THE CAPACITOR IS FULLY CHARGED YOU CAN UN HOOK THE BATTERY OR WHATEVER YOU USED AS A STARTER VOLT .YOU CAN CREATE AN A.C VOLTAGE THAT RUN'S TO THE INVERTER ,BY INVERTING A.C CURRENT TO D.C ,FABRICATE A BY PASS- WIRE BACK TO CAPACITOR COUPLE WITH A TRIGGER . REMEMBER BIGGER THE MAGNETO ELEMENT ,,IS BIGGER THE ELECTRON RIPPLE'S IT CREATE'S . WHILE THE ELECTRON RUN FROM NORTH AND REPEAL ON THE SOUTH POLE ,IT DRIVE'S THE MAGNETO CREATING ROTATION FORCE , JUST AS THE ELECTRON IS RUNNING FROM POLE TO POLE IT DRIVES THE MAGNETO INTO ROTATION FORCE CREATING ELECTRON IN THE COPPER WINDING .YOU CAN INCREASE THE ELECTRON SUPPLY BY FABRICATING MANY PHASE USING IRON RING/BAR , THERE ARE DIFFERENT METHOD OF CONVERTING .YOU CAN FABRICATE ONE SIDE OF THE DEVICE TO DRIVE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DEVICE WITH HIGHER COPPER COIL AND BIGGER MAGNETO .. I DID NOT CLAIM TO KNOW IT ALL,BUT I CAN REALLY TRY , BUILD A SELF PROPELLING HIGH VOLTAGE GENERATOR .HIGH KOBOJUNKIE WHERE YOU ARE BRO ?
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by pendusky(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Am interested to knw hw far wit it!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by emerem: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2012
wirinet: Nigerians and hype, i do not know whether to blame the journalist or the so called "scientists".  A generator "generates" electricity. It generates the electricity by converting other forms of energy into electrical energy. A hydo turbine is a fuelless generator as the kinetic energy of falling water is converted to electricity. Solar panels, wind turbines, wave turbines are other forms of fuelless electric generators. But to link a fuelless generator with a dry cell battery is either ignorance or plain stupidity. A dry cell battery already possesses stored electricity, so you have to explain how the electricity got into the battery in the first place for us to see if the electricity is fuelless or not.

Furthermore you do not use dry cell for an inverter system, you either us regular lead/acid batteries or you use maintenance -free batteries which still lead-acid batteries but is completely sealed. So the journalist or the scientist have no clue on the regular inverter system.
we must not rejoice when we try to show the litle level of our technological know-how by condeming great inventions like this one. In China, a kindergaten pupil can invent a new tech without knowing how to spell his name yet they are supported, but 9ja, we know them all without practicalising .This invention is real. The dry cell batery will do the work of fuel(what connection does fuel have with the electro-magnet coil if not to sustain the piston and shaft on a steady rotation called RPM thereby ensuring the coil turns steady; comburstion takes place) the batery if connected to a Dc motor of a same ammatur and caparcitor will do the same without the generator running on fuel. I know of this,am using it since 2010 I formed it myself if you want a prove just email me:itstorekeeper@yahoo.com or Gsm:08133972034, till date it has never defaulted. Patronize this guy or better still, let him sale his idea its for real ok?
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Holyrule(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2012
I shake my head... That intention is very much possible. Think Positively Nigeria... Just like a car battery powers a car to run almost all day, so tell me why can't a fuelless generator be possible using dry cell battery... Moreso, inverter needs to be charged before use, but a generator shud have an alternator which automatically recharges the battery while in use.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by greenhope(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2012
Government should support them and take up the project.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Nhaomy: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2013
I think it s an inverter wit an alternator
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by power2(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
Are you looking for a strong,efficient,effective long lasting power inverter?if yes,then you are at the right place.our company(NEW AGE) is the mother of all inverter company in Nigeria cos aside the fact that we have the largest production company in INDIAN,our company manufactures inverter,ups for almost 80percent of inverter company in Nigeria,aside that,all the elevator company in Nigeria makes use of our power inverter to power the elevators,even banks purchase our inverters for their ATM and lots more.we also have inverters build in Nigeria basically for those who cant afford the imported ones.So which ever one you decide to go for,you can be rest assured that you are buying the best product.below is a picture of the inverter.pls feel free to call us today on 08057081537 or 08130924655

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Alherimckay24: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
First of first my salute gos to naija scentists. Naija we have to acknowledge the effort from those scientists, inverter nor ba3 is rare to have an idea of sumtin and work towards to achieve there goals in nigeria today. Great Nigeria Scientists!!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Deliving: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, THIS GREAT BREAKTHROUGH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR OVER 100 YEAR BECAUSE OF THE GREEDY BIG POWER COMPANIES WHO WANTED YOUR MONEY HEAVILY. TESLA WITH ABOUT 300 PATENTS IN HIS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS DISCOVERY.

THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,
AS I AM WRITING, I JUST COMPLETED ONE FOR A CLIENT USING 12V DC MOTOR, A 220V AC ALTERNATOR, TWO 12V CAR BATTERIES IN PARALLEL. A CHARGER 18V, AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC "FEEDBACK MECHANISM".

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $250 12"X8"X8: 5000RVM 3KG, 30AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail.com or visit www.deliving.com.ng or www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng for plans and design. CALL 08033647406

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT. THE FIRST IS EASIER.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET IS USED AND COIL OF COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together. CALL 08033647406

safeact:
As long as it makes use of batteries weather dry cell or wet cell, it is no lönger news! It must be continuesly be recharge by either topping with diluted sulphuric acid or by electricity to enhance löng lasting in which case it becomes an inverter. I would have prefered if they had come up with dif/another source of energy other than battery or fuel, mayb mechanical form of energy! By making use of battery, it makes d price to b high cos a 40Amp battery is almost at N13000, not to talk of a heavy duty one. Now imagine when u combine d price of d battery and d so called generator (converter) then u see what i mean. In any case, they tried bt they need to look @ d cost and many other things esp d engineering design.

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Deliving: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, THIS GREAT BREAKTHROUGH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR OVER 100 YEAR BECAUSE OF THE GREEDY BIG POWER COMPANIES WHO WANTED YOUR MONEY HEAVILY. TESLA WITH ABOUT 300 PATENTS IN HIS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS DISCOVERY.

THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,
AS I AM WRITING, I JUST COMPLETED ONE FOR A CLIENT USING 12V DC MOTOR, A 220V AC ALTERNATOR, TWO 12V CAR BATTERIES IN PARALLEL. A CHARGER 18V, AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC "FEEDBACK MECHANISM".

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $250 12"X8"X8: 5000RVM 3KG, 30AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail.com or visit www.deliving.com.ng or www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng for plans and design. CALL 08033647406

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT. THE FIRST IS EASIER.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET IS USED AND COIL OF COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together. CALL 08033647406

M17:
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE THAT I KNEW VERY MUCH ABOUT THIS TECHNOLOGY ,USING A HIGH GAUGE COPPER WIRE, COILED ON MULTIPLE IRON CORE THAT HAS AT LEAST MANY PHASE AND MULTIPLE MAGNETIC RING AND A ROUND CONE AND A SHAFT LIKE PROPELLER AND BEARINGS , TRIGGER COIL, HIGH VOLTAGE CAPACITOR,EXTERNAL CABLE .EXTERNAL BATTERY AS A STARTER VOLTAGE , YOU CAN SWITCH OFF EXTERNAL BATTERY WHEN THE DEVICE STARTED ,IT CAN RUN ITSELF ONCE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD START'S BUILDING UP ON THE COPPER WIRE THROUGH CONSTANT MAGNETO ROTATION , ONCE THE CAPACITOR IS FULLY CHARGED YOU CAN UN HOOK THE BATTERY OR WHATEVER YOU USED AS A STARTER VOLT .YOU CAN CREATE AN A.C VOLTAGE THAT RUN'S TO THE INVERTER ,BY INVERTING A.C CURRENT TO D.C ,FABRICATE A BY PASS- WIRE BACK TO CAPACITOR COUPLE WITH A TRIGGER . REMEMBER BIGGER THE MAGNETO ELEMENT ,,IS BIGGER THE ELECTRON RIPPLE'S IT CREATE'S . WHILE THE ELECTRON RUN FROM NORTH AND REPEAL ON THE SOUTH POLE ,IT DRIVE'S THE MAGNETO CREATING ROTATION FORCE , JUST AS THE ELECTRON IS RUNNING FROM POLE TO POLE IT DRIVES THE MAGNETO INTO ROTATION FORCE CREATING ELECTRON IN THE COPPER WINDING .YOU CAN INCREASE THE ELECTRON SUPPLY BY FABRICATING MANY PHASE USING IRON RING/BAR , THERE ARE DIFFERENT METHOD OF CONVERTING .YOU CAN FABRICATE ONE SIDE OF THE DEVICE TO DRIVE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DEVICE WITH HIGHER COPPER COIL AND BIGGER MAGNETO .. I DID NOT CLAIM TO KNOW IT ALL,BUT I CAN REALLY TRY , BUILD A SELF PROPELLING HIGH VOLTAGE GENERATOR .HIGH KOBOJUNKIE WHERE YOU ARE BRO ?

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Deliving: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Deliving:

THE RADIANT ENERGY BATTERY CHARGER

This is a genuine over-unity circuit. It also includes the brand new "Heavy Duty" HHO charging circuit that uses a microwave transformer, or car spark coil, and an automotive spark module. This latest charger is extremely cheap to build, and extremely durable, it will not burn up, even if you abuse it.

Radiant battery chargers can fix dead batteries that have been used beyond their service life. They are the only type of charger that can do this. They are not the same as conventional chargers and require special construction.

In these instructions, you will see how to build a self resonating charger with no moving parts. These plans are for a solid state device, not a motor with a wheel. The size can be scaled up to fit your demands.

it is a radiant charger that requires no soldering, and uses off the shelf automotive parts. No electronics experience is necessary. You cannot find this circuit diagram anywhere else, or an explanation of it.

This charger can be used for hydrogen electrolysis, Stanley Meyer style, It is particularly good for studying the effects of charging water with pure voltage, and no current. This particular charger produces a large amount of radiant energy at high frequencies, something than cannot be done with a mechanical generator.
This charger can conveniently replace solar panels used to charge battery bank of inverters to power homes and offices.
Day or night, your battery is fully charged because it does not depend on sunlight.

Phone: 08033647406

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Deliving: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015

This is a genuine over-unity circuit. It also includes the brand new "Heavy Duty" HHO charging circuit that uses a microwave transformer, or car spark coil, and an automotive spark module. This latest charger is extremely cheap to build, and extremely durable, it will not burn up, even if you abuse it.

Radiant battery chargers can fix dead batteries that have been used beyond their service life. They are the only type of charger that can do this. They are not the same as conventional chargers and require special construction.

In these instructions, you will see how to build a self resonating charger with no moving parts. These plans are for a solid state device, not a motor with a wheel. The size can be scaled up to fit your demands.

it is a radiant charger that requires no soldering, and uses off the shelf automotive parts. No electronics experience is necessary. You cannot find this circuit diagram anywhere else, or an explanation of it.

This charger can be used for hydrogen electrolysis, Stanley Meyer style, It is particularly good for studying the effects of charging water with pure voltage, and no current. This particular charger produces a large amount of radiant energy at high frequencies, something than cannot be done with a mechanical generator.
This charger can conveniently replace solar panels used to charge battery bank of inverters to power homes and offices.
Day or night, your battery is fully charged because it does not depend on sunlight.

Phone: 08033647406

Alherimckay24:
First of first my salute gos to naija scentists. Naija we have to acknowledge the effort from those scientists, inverter nor ba3 is rare to have an idea of sumtin and work towards to achieve there goals in nigeria today. Great Nigeria Scientists!!

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Deliving: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015

Phone: 08033647406 .

Alherimckay24:

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Deliving: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015

Phone: 08033647406 I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED SEE BILOW DIAGRAM

Kobojunkie:

a) It is fuelless

Re: Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
NSNA:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201004050584.html

Lagos — A team of Nigerian scientists has developed a generator, which does not use fuel and made with almost 100 per cent locally sourced materials.

The device, known as "Fuel-less Electricity Generator," was demonstrated at a one- day workshop in Osogbo on Saturday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the workshop was organised by M-K Technology Nig. Ltd, Ibadan.

One of the organisers of the workshop, Akinyefa Ajibola, a computer scientist, said he and other scientists developed the machine.

He said there had been some efforts in the past to develop the machine but the team only had a breakthrough in December 2009.

According to him, it is a feat by the scientists aimed at tackling the problem of electricity supply in the country.

Ajibola called for a positive response from the government to enhance the mass production of the machine.

"Unlike the existing electricity generating sets the device has no side effects. It does not fume and is noiseless.

"It can also be used 24 hours non-stop, using dry cell batteries but it needs some rest once in a while to enhance its lifespan," he said.

On the marketing, Ajibola said the company would need some capital to enable it to begin standard packaging of the product for public use.

"We don't sell the product now, we only train people to do it themselves but we may manufacture it for commercial purposes if the capital is there," he said.

Two participants at the workshop, Messrs Babatope Lawal and Adeyemi Olu, lauded the initiative and advised the government to encourage the scientists.

It is possible what fuel does in generator is to keep the motor rolling.if one use starting coil like that of car with battery it may work,

I am just thinking

Moon Is Shrinking, And Researchers Reveal Reasons / New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China / Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86