Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. (598 Views)

3bedroom Flat For Sale (new Building) @3.5m.....price drop / A Storey Building ( 3 Bedroom & Penthouse) For Sell / Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by damiflo(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Thank you.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
if you save 100k for 12months it would buy you a land @ 1.2M
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by damiflo(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
raymondFirstborn:
if you save 100k for 12months it would buy you a land @ 1.2M
where?
I think I can save that in 4 months,
I still have a secondary source of income to feed myself, and I am not that flamboyant in lifestyle.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2018
damiflo:
where?
I still have a secondary source of income to feed myself, and I am not that flamboyant in lifestyle.

that would depend, on the mainland its possible. But if you want something on the island with 3M you should get a land at ibeju Lekki.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2018
damiflo:
where?

there are some threads in the property section of Nairaland on cheap lands.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by damiflo(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

there are some threads in the property section of Nairaland on cheap lands.
I'm OK with mainland,
Please can you post links to some of the threads.
Thanks for your help
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by waldigit: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
damiflo:
I am still very young but I believe I should invest in building my own house instead of saving to buy a car and rent an expensive apartment.
I currently earn about 300k every month.
Note: I don't have a land yet.
Is it achievable this year?

Thank you.

Let me advise you like a brother. Try hard to get someone who is fast in real estate issues who you can relate with on a personal level. I do it for many of friends and relatives too. If you want to be successful and avoid many loss get a mentor who is vast. May be uncle, friends brother, senior church member etc. By so doing you will get professional advise at little or no cost and be successful. God helps you.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by damiflo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
waldigit:

Let me advise you like a brother. Try hard to get someone who is fast in real estate issues who you can relate with on a personal level. I do it for many of friends and relatives too. If you want to be successful and avoid many loss get a mentor who is vast. May be uncle, friends brother, senior church member etc. By so doing you will get professional advise at little or no cost and be successful. God helps you.
Thanks
Re: Help! I Need Advice On Building 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos. by POISE10(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sir its very possible but all depends on what part of the mainland you'd like to have the building ,kind of building and time frame for your project I.e how long do you plan to tend to invest and how much you plan to invest to its reality....we could be of help you can follow us on Facebook page @floubaenterprise or send us an email to floubaenterprise@gmail.com...we turn your desires into reality...

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Duplex For Sale In The Heart Of Mitros- Ogun State / A Realtor Is Not A Salesperson, But A Matchmaker.... / Aluminum Roofing Sheet And Aluminum Casement Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.