Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Do You Want To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Study Abroad (295 Views)

List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students / Tips: Guide To Study Abroad / Help I Want To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study Abroad by usoroakpan(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2018
studying abroad is a very good thing, it will help you get more exposed to the outside world and also adds more juice to your certificates. To study abroad you need to get useful information about studying abroad from blogs,blogs on how to study abroad
are all over the web but dont fall a victim of scam. when you get admission to study abroad the next thing to do is how to get a visa and you can also check blogs on how to get a visa. After this you are set. You can ask me any question regarding studying abroad and i will help
Re: Do You Want To Study Abroad by ayoncox: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Do you know that Australia is the country with the
second best human development index, that means
that there are several job opportunities, and the
least of them that you get is from 700k monthly. If
you are a graduate you earn between 1.5 millions
Naira and 2 monthly. If I were to advice you, start planning on relocating
to Australia it won't cost you up to 700k for an
individual that is with a return air ticket. You can get
a job paying from 1.5 million Naira per month that is
5 thousand dollars upward. Myself and a friend
were trying to use an agent who told us to pay 1.5 million Naira each which we cannot afford, we
eventually got a link with an imigration company in
Australia and New Zealand that will complete the
whole process between 700k to 800k based on
exchange rate. You do not have to be afraid,
because we have a registered company and are Christians with integrity. If you are interested you
can chat my friend on 07034488127 Or
08089456258 (call only)

(1) (Reply)

QA Online Training Classes And Placement Assistance / How To Write An Opinion Assignment? / Now That Admission Processes Have Come To An End. What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.