Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) (20782 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) / Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by wtfcoded: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:
grin grin The Joy in taking a title in Igboland is second to none.
Onatara Dike mma 1 Ogbuefi Nnanyelugo Nwata Kwochaa.. grin Akunaesiobi ike nke izizi Nwa ana ayo eze 1! grin grin
Don't stop bro, ana m anu!!

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by kingem(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
who form this names sef

which one is "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" grin
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by bedspread: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:

If you are Igbo and you ask this,
Shame on you.
angry angry

If you are not, then its a ridicule,
so go and die.
tongue tongue tongue
i don't pray u die...
Don't kill yourself for Chieftancy affair... it's sooo unnecessary....
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
bedspread:
i don't pray u die...

Are you Igbo bro?
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by donnaD(f): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
hakeem4:
I was ordained the ofenmmanu 1 of Biafra land
Lol I hear who crown u??
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
kingem:
who form this names sef

which one is "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" grin

Literally, it means "The Cold that holds a whole community to ransom"
Bogus isn't it?
The Title conveys the importance of his personality and worth.
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
AFTER DOING WHAT FOR IGBOLAND? ACTING FILMS? OUR TRADITIONAL INSTITUTION IS GONE. NOT EVEN JUST THIER VILLA ALONE THE ENTIRE IGBOLAND
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nixiepie:
Cheap titles everywhere
mccoy47:
All dis "bend down select" titles dey are giving in igboland! angry
NtoAkwaIbom:
Why this people jus dey dash everybody title anyhow ?
Silicons are more usefull than gold but becos gold was is rare, its price is way higher

grin grin grin
I dont know if this is the right section,
I would have lectured you on the criteria and qualifications for a formal title in Igboland, after which you would be compelled to shake any titled Igbo man with two hands..and two legs!
angry

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by bedspread: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:

Are you Igbo bro?
Sure
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:

grin grin grin
I would have lectured you on the criteria and qualifications for a formal title in Igboland, after which you would be compelled to shake any titled Igbo man with two hands..and two legs!
angry
Criteria bawo! Go to Abia! With the least 100k u hv become Agu ne chemba 1
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
NtoAkwaIbom:
Silicons are more usefull than gold but becos gold was is rare, its price is way higher
Even though i don't agree with most of ur posts but on this! Bravo

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
mccoy47:

Criteria bawo! Go to Abia! With the least 100k u hv become Agu ne chemba 1

Really?
If you can take a formal title in Abia State with 100K and show me evidence,
I will give you 200k to take two more titles.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
bedspread:
Sure

I am not really into chasing titles, but i admire people who take it.
I'm sorry for the words i used earlier tho'
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Anambra di Nma.
Nwanem nwayi...kee kwanu?? grin
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kulas:
Igbo Amaka. I use to be happy and fulfilled anytime i remember that i am an Igbo man.

why is it that every title in alaibo always end in 1(one).
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
sixtus3606:

Nwanem nwayi...kee kwanu?? grin
Adinma

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by modestdude(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
WinningSun:

why is it that every title in alaibo always end in 1(one).
who doesn't want to be the first, unless a hypocritical being?
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oh Jesus!!! Let me not say the meaning pls let non igbo in the house go and find out the meaning of this strange, weird and demented title themselves you will laugh and roll on the floor.

Hail you chief.

Nonsense and meaningless
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by nipora519(f): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:
Onatara Dike mma 1 Ogbuefi Nnanyelugo Nwata Kwochaa.. grin Akunaesiobi ike nke izizi
I will not rest until i collect my own title.. Nwa ana ayo eze 1! grin grin
ozo igbo ndu

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
SOON PNEUMONIA WILL SOON ENTER THIER VILLAGE. THEY WONT KNOW THE CAUSE. OYI NA-ATU MBA, TUGBUO NIGERIA FIRST
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:
Onatara Dike mma 1 Ogbuefi Nnanyelugo Nwata Kwochaa.. grin Akunaesiobi ike nke izizi
I will not rest until i collect my own title.. Nwa ana ayo eze 1! grin grin
i will settle for agbakwa ide,azonye ide ukwu

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
NtoAkwaIbom:
the ladder of climbing up the social top is an open cheque in igboland.
The child of a nobody can be a somebody in igboland.
Its not like in some places where a talakawa is robbed of the inallienable right to DREAM.
WE ARE THE ONLY TRUE REPUBLICANS AND PROGRESSIVES IN BLACK AFRICA.
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
bedspread:
so after Title , Wat next?
Eze ndigbo of Ikeja,lagos state loading
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kulas:
Igbo Amaka. I use to be happy and fulfilled anytime i remember that i am an Igbo man.
our fathers were wise to settle in these lands were the golden sun built his golden palace.
The illuminating sun gives wisdom to the wise men from the east.
Instead of not being igbo,i will be a palmtree in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Smarkie: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
the way igbos dey give titles i no understand again
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
bedspread:
i don't pray u die...
how can a igboman die as an untitled man?
You can manage Dr,Engr etc but can't manage Mr.
Its unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:

grin grin grin
angry
by the gods

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by bedspread: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:

I am not really into chasing titles, but i admire people who take it.
I'm sorry for the words i used earlier tho'
NEVER MIND BRO... U BLESSED

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by afbstrategies: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice!
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by Kingsoul1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirheny007:
grin grin
The Joy in taking a title in Igboland is second to none.

Onatara Dike mma 1
Ogbuefi Nnanyelugo
Nwata Kwochaa.. grin
Akunaesiobi ike nke izizi

I will not rest until i collect my own title..
Nwa ana ayo eze 1!
grin grin
Onwa na etiri oha 1 na Ikenga grin

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnaD:

Lol I hear who crown u??
Igwe of imo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kefee's Burial Arrangement Announced*so Sad* / Photos From Teddy A's 30th Birthday Dinner / Davido Reacts To Arrest Of Ademola Adeleke: 'I Give Up On Democracy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.