Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters (565 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by lalasticlala(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sahara Reporters earlier reported that FFK and his beautiful wife, Precious Chikwendu AKA Snowhite's marriage has crashed. See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4271111/femi-fani-kayode-precious-chikwendus-marriage
FFK has now reacted to the news

It is obvious that @SaharaReporters have nothing better to do than to fabricate malicious stories. Their shameful story about my marriage to @Snowhitey1 and my children is fake news. People are being killed and our country destroyed and that is the garbage they write? GROW UP!

Why are @SaharaReporters so desperate to discredit and raise question marks about Apostle Suleman's prophecy that there is a plan to kidnap and assasinate my wife @Snowhitey1 this year? Are they part of the conspiracy? Are they and Buhari planning it together? They will fail!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/949217666794950657

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Yungmil: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by sirequity(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin

There's no smoke without fire!

Fani-kayode I hope you know that you can cover pregnancy for too long?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by AngryNaijaMan: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by lalasticlala(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018

(1)

India’s Gay Prince Opens His Palace To LGBT People / We Are Not Killers - Fulani Herdsmen / My Own Letter To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.