Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) (38962 Views)

Breaking: Faces Of Sylvester Killers At Dowen College Finally Exposed!!! / Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
No skull?
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by groovie(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
See as dem tie people destiny Next time if you go to church and they say fire prayer, be doing swag.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice job.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
godimento:

Personal opinion, you can feel what you think is right.
if u say is personal opinion den i don't think it should be posted in a public forum
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rolandonyi:
These skull miners that believe the only source of riches is through ritual. I hail unah!

If it works..
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by OgahBohz: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wetin DVD player dey folo do for evidence recovery, ?
abi dem dey use am watch spirits ni
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ok. Its not FSARS it's now RSARS(REFORM SARS)
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by blingxx(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Notmyproblem:
If I say Afon... say ja. grin

If I say Republic of Skull make una say miner.

I love Fela music. grin

Yet your fathers don't want to leave afonja land despite the danger of skull mining
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
skull miners
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
ilobasama:

atleast they have done well on this particular one so lets give them a little praise for it

SARS is supposed to be anti-robbery. Is Badoo a robbery squad ?
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by iamrammy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
skull miners have been mining since 18BC...thank God for SARS
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by calcus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
bounty007:
Only in Odua republic..

weldone SARs..

skull mining is not an occupation.. tho it provides employment for the larger population of the state..

going by updates on social media..

Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
To all those saying end sars, hope you realize that if and when you end sars its not going to change anythign? Because SARS is the offspring of the NPF and the monsters among them are a creation of the dysfunctions of the NPF. So end SARS all you want but the same officers will only be redeployed to other divisions to continue to wreak havoc.

What is needed is a total revamp of the police network as a whole.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Torg77: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
This guy his name is Chris junior George..he stole 60k naira from me. This is a person I know face to face so this isn't anything online. People call him and let him know I have posted him because I have kindly asked him for my money but he's even theartened me . His number is 0814 781 0753.hes someone I know . He was arrested for a sex offence in England and sent to detention camp from there he was deported to Nigeria . I just want people to tell him to give me my money that's all

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

SARS is supposed to be anti-robbery. Is Badoo a robbery squad ?
please don't start this.

they kill their victims as well as ROB them
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by BabaO2: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
onadana:

I don't trust SARS or the police one bit.They are very good at staging things.
Pls state your profession, only robbers can agitate and be so wished for scrapping of a police unit that is specifically trained to fight high level crimes.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by mercyville: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
bounty007:
Only in Odua republic..

weldone SARs..

skull mining is not an occupation.. tho it provides employment for the larger population of the state..

going by updates on social media..

Remove Ojukus from SW and their rituals will follow them.Igbos Imported rituals into SW.They have been doing rituals long before the white men came.Sometimes they eat the remains of the heads and bodies they use.They still continue making use(for rituals) and eating the heads of factory babies strewn all over Nigeria operated by Ojukus.
It is Igbo people's culture and they brought it to the SW and other regions.
Their history:

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by turhibdwhale(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
God will continue to expose evil doers.NPF are really trying this days.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by barman01: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Atleast God have answered so many people's prayer, look at those tie tie things maybe its someone destiny now the person will be free. All thanks to God through #SARS
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
ivolt:
I have never seen a rich ritualist, they all look haggard and malnourished,
yet some educated illiterates think they can make money from human rituals.
These ones are just errand boys. The grandmasters are chilling in their mansions.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
MissEdified:
PHOTOS: SARS Smashes A Syndicate Of Serial Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu

The Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) in the Lagos State Police Command is committed to ending violent crimes and all forms of criminality against innocent Nigerians in Lagos State especially the menace of the activities of mischievous cult group 'Badoo'.

The Squad, on 3rd January, 2018, working on actionable intelligence and credible information from members of the public has smashed a syndicate of serial Badoo Ritual Killers at Igbo Agbowa Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos State and arrested Four (4) badoo members, discovered and destroyed shrine.
It also rescued some victims.

Investigation is being intensified to arrest other suspects at large.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-sars-smashes-syndicate-of-serial.html

Believe SARS, APC, Buhari n Tinubu @ ur own peril.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by vicmalis(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
These pictures sha. Onum pim.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by ivolt: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
lastmaster:
These ones are just errand boys. The grandmasters are chilling in their mansions.
If you see anyone chilling in the mansion, he is either a fraudster, human or drug trafficker.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Doctorjames(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is a Normal Police work....and not SARS. Ritual killers (not robbery killers)are not part of SARS schedule....... The commissioner of Police showed us this pictures 3 days ago..how come they are showing it again?.... PLEASE DONT GIVE CREDIT TO SARS to cover up their atrocities... #ENDSARS NOW....
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by onadana: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
BabaO2:

Pls state your profession, only robbers can agitate and be so wished for scrapping of a police unit that is specifically trained to fight high level crimes.

It takes a robber to know a robber.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by onadana: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
BabaO2:

Everyone that advocates about scrapping SARS is a robber.It takes one to know one.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by brojoshua: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
He justice been done against any Badoo members, upon all who have been captured among them? No. Has any of them been convicted and sentenced to prison or death? As nothing has been done to any of the honorable and executive criminals and looters. A land where there is no justice, criminals and crimes and looters will continue to multiple until they destroy that land.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Davryme(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2018
AmbAyomideMFR:
There is surely an end to all act of Evil...

Why is it that these days all NPF Operations credits go to SARS officials ...

That is why they are called Special Anti-robbery Squad. If you know what some of these officers go tru on this line of job, u will appreciate the good ones among them.
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Na people destiny wey dem tie na im full ground like that? Na wah oooooooo
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2018
Hmnn
Re: SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Setup.... Something smells fishy
MissEdified:
PHOTOS: SARS Smashes A Syndicate Of Serial Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu

The Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) in the Lagos State Police Command is committed to ending violent crimes and all forms of criminality against innocent Nigerians in Lagos State especially the menace of the activities of mischievous cult group 'Badoo'.

The Squad, on 3rd January, 2018, working on actionable intelligence and credible information from members of the public has smashed a syndicate of serial Badoo Ritual Killers at Igbo Agbowa Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos State and arrested Four (4) badoo members, discovered and destroyed shrine.
It also rescued some victims.

Investigation is being intensified to arrest other suspects at large.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-sars-smashes-syndicate-of-serial.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) / Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" / Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.