Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

EPL: “man City Are The Best” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: “man City Are The Best” (333 Views)

Man City are the 5th club in English league football to win 3 titles in a row / How Premier League Table Will Look If Man City Are Docked Same Points As Juventu / EPL: Man Utd Break Arsenal’s Away Unbeaten Record After Win At Wolves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: “man City Are The Best” by teamtibzy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pep Guardiola’s style of football as heaped praises for the Man City side.

In the continuous streak of Man City win in the Premier League, Gary Neville has described Man City’s performance as “exceptional” and believes they are “the best in the Premier League.

City’s form is “Exceptional,” the former Manchester United and England defender said.

“They nearly lost their unbeaten record at Crystal Palace but they hung onto it.”

“You’re going to have moments like that – those scrapes, near-misses – but they’ve been exceptional.”

“I was at the Newcastle game on December 27th – it was a tough one for them because Newcastle sat deep and though they should have been three or four up at half-time, it was a very professional performance.”

“The football’s wonderful – they’re just the best in every single department.”
“To be at the top at Christmas by that many points but to do it in the style they have… I questioned it, I said it had never been done before in terms of winning the Premier League in that kind of style.”

“You look at Chelsea’s team or Manchester United, which has power through the spine – that has ordinarily won the Premier League.”

“This season Man City do have some power through the spine but not what you would call the natural way with two big centre-backs, the holding midfield player, the powerful striker.”

“They’re doing it in a wonderful way – the Pep Guardiola way – and it looks like the league is gone already.”

“That’s disappointing – not just because I’m a Man United fan – but in any season, any team would be behind this one.”

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gifts Gospel Artiste Brand New SUV / Minister, NFF Praise Super Eagles / What Multiplayer Gaming Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.