Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nabila Fash Celebrates Her Husband, Oritsefemi, With Lovely Birthday Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Celebrates Her Husband, Oritsefemi, With Lovely Birthday Message (545 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nabila Fash Celebrates Her Husband, Oritsefemi, With Lovely Birthday Message by hon3sty(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi who turned a year older today just got a lovely birthday message from his wife Nabila Fash.

She celebrated him via her Instagram page.

She wrote;

Happy Birthday OLUWAFEMI. I’m blessed to call you my husband. I’m glad I see beyond what others see. No matter the storm, you will overcome, because you are destined for greatness. Continue to show love, that’s who you are, don’t let anyone/anything change that. I’m excited about the amazing things, the Lord has in store for you. Now, go out there and rule, cos you are a leader. Happy Birthday my darling husband, Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele I love you #OurBirthday #JanuaryBaby #Jan5 #MyHeart #MrO

Read Also: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend After 7 Years At Mall In Lagos (Photos)
Re: Nabila Fash Celebrates Her Husband, Oritsefemi, With Lovely Birthday Message by veeveejay(f): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
coool

(1) (Reply)

“enough Is Enough”: Pastor Paul Enenche Of Dunamis Speaks On Killer Herdsmen / "Stop Ranting On Social Media And Take Actions" - Shina Peller To Nigerian Youth / Reekado Banks Arrested For Breach Of Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.