Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

You Can Do The Impossible If You Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Do The Impossible If You Believe (222 Views)

10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Do The Impossible If You Believe by FaithfulServant(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
“And Jesus said unto them… If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you” (Matthew 17:20).

The antidote for doubt is faith. Satan never wants to see our faith, but love to cloud our mind with his lies that can bring doubt. He is the father of lies (John 8:44) who doesn’t only bring doubt to our mind but fear also, but God has not given us the spirit of bondage to fear but the spirit to have a sound mind (Romans 8:15). He [Satan] takes faith from us and replace it with doubt so that we will not serve God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24). Don’t give him any room for that.

Are you about to make a move in your spiritual life or career and your mind is clouded with unbelief that you can not make it? Probably you have been discouraged by family and friends that you will not be able to make it because of past incidences. Remember, Jesus said if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed you can do all things (Matthew 17:20).

Unbelief limits us to what we can do through Jesus Christ. In our text, when the disciples asked Jesus why they could not cast out the demon from the lunatic (Matthew 17:19), Jesus replied and said, “because of your unbelief…”(Matthew 17:20). Never allow unbelief to cloud your mind at any given point in time, but by faith, tell any mountain of doubt to be removed and it will be so because Jesus said greater works than He did we will do if we believe (John 14:12).

The quickest way to remove every mountain of doubt in your life is by prayer. Prayer is the invincible missile that destroys all works of Satan including doubt. As it is written, “ All things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive (Matthew 21:22). Ask from God in prayer that He should give you the mind never to doubt His promises concerning your life and believe that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (Matthew 21:22).

Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I praise your holy name. Breathe on me the faith that unbelief and doubt will find no place in my life. Give me the grace to have a strong faith in your Son Jesus who came to the world to die for my sins (John 3:16) . Help my unbelief Oh God (Mark 9:24), and any doubt concerning your promises presently in my life, I pray this day that you take it away in the name of Jesus. Amen.

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2018/01/you-can-do-impossible-if-you-believe.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland’s Devotional For Jan 18 : Topic - Jesus Can Set Them Free / Grow Up / Sweet Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.