Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

3 Things I Promised My Husband This Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Things I Promised My Husband This Year (499 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things I Promised My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
t’s a new year, thank God for the past years, it can only be Him.

Yes, New Year is always welcomed with joy, happiness and high hopes. Coupled with all these is also new year resolutions, every year we all make resolutions, to do this or that, not to do this or that , to stop this or that bla bla bla bla.

Sometimes some of these New Year resolutions we struggle to keep till half of the year, some we don’t even keep at all, some we keep throughout the year. On the 31st night, I was with my husband lying on the bed, gisting about the past years, how far we have come, and how the coming year will be.
I sha told him to confess everything he did in the past year that is not good; he only asked me what I want to hear.

I told him what I want to happen to me this New Year, a beautiful, fair, hairy, cute baby girl to just fall on me, without me being pregnant or anything. If wishes were horses.

So back to my topic, 3 things I promised my husband this new year.

To stop having mood swing; my mood can swing eeeeee, one single thought is enough to just give me mood swing, and the man will be wondering “what did I do or say to this woman now to have made her angry”. Even while making love, and I remember one thing he said or did that I do not like maybe last week or month, my mood will just change, and we have to stop, talk and then continue. I dey tire for myself sometimes. The worst part is that my mood does not swing from being angry to being happy, it is always swinging from laughing to anger. Even my kids notices when my mood has changed and they will all disappear from me. Then this year I promised him to stop that, to actually stop remembering things that has passed and always enjoy the moment. Like he will always put it.

To stop see more at [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2018/01/3-things-i-promised-my-husband-this-year.html

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Out With No Where To Go / Its An Epistle But Its A Tribute To All Dads Out There / What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.