Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? (2713 Views)

Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is The Best Place To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by khalhokage(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hey guys, please if you live in Ibadan or know the area well, I need your help.

I'm planning to get married soon and my fiancee and I moving to Ibadan, so I would love to get your opinions on the best parts to live there, in terms of Electricity, Security, Network, Development, Price of Accommodation, Access to schools, businesses and Markets etc.

Please tell me what you know so we can make an informed decision when we start searching for accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
I love Bodija. That is if you have the money!

I stayed there when I was still working for a firm at Ibadan.

Nice, cool and coordinated.

3 Likes

Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by khalhokage(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
I love Bodija. That is if you have the money!

I stayed there when I was still working for a firm at Ibadan.

Nice, cool and coordinated.

How is it expensive? Is it the price of rent? or transportation? or food?
Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by prestigiouslady: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bodija is okay, rent might be on the high side though...
easy access to transport, good roads, stable electricity to an extent (as of early 2017),clubs, banks, government offices, popular Bodija market and in a way its in center of town.
Onireke gra is nice too, but it will be easier to be mobile.
Akobo Ojurin enjoys constant electricity but the traffic during rush hours can be frustrating..Bashorun is nice too for average income earners
Oluyole, Mokola(water is a big problem in Mokola but it's in central town)... Agodi Gra(too quiet for me).. Challenge/mobil area...

Ibadan has cool places to settle but I lived in Bodija and I enjoyed the place.

2 Likes

Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by tyup(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
khalhokage:
Hey guys, please if you live in Ibadan or know the area well, I need your help.

I'm planning to get married soon and my fiancee and I moving to Ibadan, so I would love to get your opinions on the best parts to live there, in terms of Electricity, Security, Network, Development, Price of Accommodation, Access to schools, businesses and Markets etc.

Please tell me what you know so we can make an informed decision when we start searching for accommodation.

Basorun area
peaceful
cheap accomodation
security gurantee

2 Likes

Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by khalhokage(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2018
prestigiouslady:
easy access to transport, good roads, stable electricity to an extent (as of early 2017),clubs, banks, government offices, popular Bodija market and in a way its in center of town.
Akobo Ojurin enjoys constant electricity but the traffic during rush hours can be frustrating..Bashorun is nice too for average income earners
Oluyole, Mokola(water is a big problem in Mokola but it's in central town)... Agodi Gra(too quiet for me).. Challenge/mobil area...

Wow, very concise thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by khalhokage(m): 3:43am On Jan 06, 2018
tyup:

Basorun area peaceful cheap accomodation security gurantee
Thanks man
Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by khalhokage(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalasticlala please help me out
Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by Rebuke: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where are the Ibadan people na? I am interested in dis thread too.

I stay on and off in IB but jxt on visit....I will talk wit my friend n family to get enough infor.

I fit post too.
Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by khalhokage(m): 1:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Rebuke:
Where are the Ibadan people na? I am interested in dis thread too.

I stay on and off in IB but jxt on visit....I will talk wit my friend n family to get enough infor.

I fit post too.

Ok man thanks
Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by Ayomide93(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2018
prestigiouslady:

Can you connect me to any house agent please?

Need a place at Bodija or Agodi GRA(2 bedroom flat precisely)
Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by prestigiouslady: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ayomide93:

Can you connect me to any house agent please?
Need a place at Bodija or Agodi GRA(2 bedroom flat precisely)
Ohh sorry...I no longer live in Ibadan...
Re: Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? by Ayomide93(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2018
prestigiouslady:

Ohh sorry...I no longer live in Ibadan...

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Moderator / Which Bank Have You Experienced This? Customer Service Failure / What Month Of The Year Has The Highest Number Of Birthday Celebrant On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.