Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK (678 Views)

N1.7bn Electronic Transfer Fraud Rocks Globus Bank / See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by jogojogo: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
I arrived UK few days ago. Before coming into the UK, I made adequate preparations of my study and stay. Unfortunately, the poor service delivery and lack of empathy has put me in a very precarious situation.
No kidding, I slept last night on the street in Hull, yes under the shilling to nerve cold of the night all because I can't access my little funds reserved for my first month accomodation.

I am a user of the Globus Bank mobile app. The App insisted on an update which I tried to avoid but could not. I succumbed to updating the app. A requirement to complete the update is receiving an OTP on my registered email and phone number. The otp never came despite several trials
I quickly sent a mail to the customer service contact and they responded I sent my mobile number, I did immediately and got response that I will get an update on 48hours. I pleaded
that 48 hours was too much because of the urgency. This was Wednesday last week and that was the last mail I got. I have wrote several mail to them pleading for update. I even sent a friend in Nigeria to go to their Office in Trans Amadi to explain my situation yet without solution. The money is small but enough for my first month accomodation. Please my people l, help me beg Globus Bank to allow me access to my mobile app. I am stranded and frustrated here in Hull, UK.
Please and please can this make the front page
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by Wodu89: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
You're planning with Nigerian institutions. Smh, you guys never learn. What you would have distributed your funds across five banks. Anyways, manage the cold, get some hot coffee
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by richeeyo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Never use 9ja tech company
They accept your money easily but paying you back is next to impossible
My 12k dey luno
And they said i registered with a US number
Thats when i wanted to collect my funds oo
I ask them for f i did
How did i recieve the otp to verify
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by jogojogo: 2:27am On Sep 12, 2023
richeeyo:
Never use 9ja tech company
They accept your money easily but paying you back is next to impossible
My 12k dey luno
And they said i registered with a US number
Thats when i wanted to collect my funds oo
I ask them for f i did
How did i recieve the otp to verify
This is my second night outside. I was on the library till 1.30 am and slept off before the security came and asked me to leave. Coming out, it's raining right now. It's about 2.30am
Please come to my aid
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by Wodu89: 2:33am On Sep 12, 2023
jogojogo:

This is my second night outside. I was on the library till 1.30 am and slept off before the security came and asked me to leave. Coming out, it's raining right now. It's about 2.30am
Please come to my aid

Go and find real Nigerians to speak to about your dilemma there na.
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by jogojogo: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Go and find real Nigerians to speak to about your dilemma there na.
Nigerians are all over here but the issue of accomodation is a bit complex. It's almost illegal to host someone or allow anyone squat with you.
I was able to pay for an accomodation for 477 pounds but the agent refused to handover the key of my room to me. A shared apartment with two other rooms insisting that the agreement document I had signed with two other Nigerians, each for each room clearly states that the payment must be jointly. While I sort that out, I should be able to have access to my little fund in my Nigerian account. Unfortunately,this is not happening. Globus Bank have refused to respond to my several mails
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by richeeyo(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
jogojogo:

Please come to my aid
Bro how far
What's the situation
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by Skillsnigeria: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by Wodu89: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2023
jogojogo:

Nigerians are all over here but the issue of accomodation is a bit complex. It's almost illegal to host someone or allow anyone squat with you.
I was able to pay for an accomodation for 477 pounds but the agent refused to handover the key of my room to me. A shared apartment with two other rooms insisting that the agreement document I had signed with two other Nigerians, each for each room clearly states that the payment must be jointly. While I sort that out, I should be able to have access to my little fund in my Nigerian account. Unfortunately,this is not happening. Globus Bank have refused to respond to my several mails

Sorry about your condition..once they know you're abroad they won't respond because they feel you can't come to the bank. That money maybe there for a long while p
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by lifenajeje(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Globus bank help this guy out ..

Moderators this calls for front page so his destiny helper can locate him ..

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit
Call or whatsApp
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by Mezzy181: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2023
jogojogo:
I arrived UK few days ago. Before coming into the UK, I made adequate preparations of my study and stay. Unfortunately, the poor service delivery and lack of empathy has put me in a very precarious situation.
No kidding, I slept last night on the street in Hull, yes under the shilling to nerve cold of the night all because I can't access my little funds reserved for my first month accomodation.

I am a user of the Globus Bank mobile app. The App insisted on an update which I tried to avoid but could not. I succumbed to updating the app. A requirement to complete the update is receiving an OTP on my registered email and phone number. The otp never came despite several trials
I quickly sent a mail to the customer service contact and they responded I sent my mobile number, I did immediately and got response that I will get an update on 48hours. I pleaded
that 48 hours was too much because of the urgency. This was Wednesday last week and that was the last mail I got. I have wrote several mail to them pleading for update. I even sent a friend in Nigeria to go to their Office in Trans Amadi to explain my situation yet without solution. The money is small but enough for my first month accomodation. Please my people l, help me beg Globus Bank to allow me access to my mobile app. I am stranded and frustrated here in Hull, UK.
Please and please can this make the front page
Re: Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK by Mezzy181: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2023
Hello bro, have you been able to log in? I have having issues loggin in now and they keep saying I should check my network meanwhile, my network is very okay.

(1) (Reply)

New Member / Pls I Need Help From Any Chemical Engineer Or Chem Engr Student / Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.