Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (81296 Views)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Members Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Weeps As T.B Joshua's Corps Arrives / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Coldfeets: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
omonlaa:
These people have started again this year. When does this gullibility and need to believe in anything want to end sef. People see things that don't make any sense and try to make sense of them just so it aligns with they believe in. Must everything be about you and your beliefs??

You will be surprised the kinds of stupid things people will actually believe in.

You're right.

Gullibility is just the right word.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Mandynews(f): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
tonytony208:

I don't want you to be saying I'm praising myself grin

Can we talk about that in camera? wink

Shey you will add me on whatsapp for heart to heart talk? 07034426064
I'm not here for relationship. thank you sir
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Jadeng: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
I have played this video repeatedly but I CANNOT see any "ghost"!
Here is what it is:
This video was shot from inside vehicle with the glass up. What you see is an OPAQUE REFLECTION of someone walking past the vehicle on the opposite direction of which the video was shot!
From screenshot attached, the arrow points the persons head. The area which is circled also shows OPAQUE REFLECTIONS of same opposite area in the background.
This nothing but a reflection of someone passing-bye.

MYTH BUSTED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by tonytony208(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mandynews:
I'm not here for relationship. thank you sir

Why then were you asking me question when you aren't here for relationship? Is it confusion ma, or hormonal disturbance? OK ma, bye

2 Likes

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by ofuonyebi: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
that might be and angel mistaken for ghost...

what would a ghost be looking for inside synagogue..

if it mises it road in wandering about...it should be re-directed to the graveyard

afterall, there is no communion between the living and the dead..

invite the "holy ghost" fire! to show him the way out!
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Abeg ooo... I don't want to be scared this night o. I'm alone in my hostel. No light for my room sef. I'm already getting scared... cry embarassed
can I join you, I can stroll from uniben to igbinedon just cause of you
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Makweembo: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Guys - here is the original footage, so everyone can come to their own conclusions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6BjRmReAY&t=1s

I personally think it was an angel!!!
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Jethrolite(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leopantro:
Chai, i weep for degenerative pigmentation called melanin ( black Africans).
can't you see it looks like a taxi reflected from the other side ( behind) the camera.
why is it moving inthe opposite direction from every other vehicle.
you can even see that little advert stuff that is on top of the car.
Jesus H Christ, the reflection of the other glass can be seen.

Obsession sees only the object of its madness. It believes everything it wants to believe, questions nothing.
I know that area of Ikotun, there's no road on the other side for taxi to drive on to cause that reflection. I may be wrong as I haven't been there since 2012, maybe a road has been constructed to enable a taxi drive in that direction.

I also do not believe that is the appearance of an angel as the Bible describes a different form.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Vince77(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leopantro:
Chai, i weep for degenerative pigmentation called melanin ( black Africans).
can't you see it looks like a taxi reflected from the other side ( behind) the camera.
why is it moving inthe opposite direction from every other vehicle.
you can even see that little advert stuff that is on top of the car.
Jesus H Christ, the reflection of the other glass can be seen.

Obsession sees only the object of its madness. It believes everything it wants to believe, questions nothing.

If i were the owner of this site i would pay you for this comment.

I didnt even finish watching the footage to realize the rubbish.

Reflections that i experience all the time.

Sometimes i wonder if its brain that some people have in their heads.

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by sherlock229(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
smh, fucking staged stuff

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by gaventa: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is here coming from gafaru street after the canal leading to agodo.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
So my question,he sits down in a bus and just suddenly starts to video out of the window.

You get sense...the coincidence makes it questionable. As if he was on cue.

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by correctguy101(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
chemystery:
Many things can cause this. It can either be:
1. A hologram
2. Camera glitches caused by electrostatic charges picked up by camera circuitry due to the dry weather.

I bet you, he wouldn't have seen it with naked eyes

You're kidding right?
That's an edited video. There are many on YouTube. Go check them out and notice the similarities between the so-called ghost sightings.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by stchinedu: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Where is the ghost?

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
kajsa08:

I don't have the mind for such, I remember when I saw a movie about ghosts and spirits, I went for deliverance.
I'm weak hearted. sad cry cry cry cry cry cry
seriously serious! there are no ghosts, ghosts do not exist grin grin
if they did why should we be Afraid of them, their were humans like us before they died, one of my friend died years ago, if i see his ghost, why would i be Afraid? he was my friend, i was not Afraid of him when he was alive why would i be Afraid of him now he is dead. grin if ghosts does exist i would like to see them, maybe shake their hands and buy them some beer to drink.

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by hayordele1904(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yes camera does picks up supernatural pictures, so also does mirror too, u think it's easy to just stand in front of a mirror and see ur reflection and to just take pictures of urself and view it? A supernatural person will never take pictures or stand in front of a mirror with you.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Ahmad4452(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Abeg me am not understanding when dis happen wey I no hear fr Bolorunpelu... Bt wat ooo wit d movement of dah tin e be lyk Sey NA ma own very Bolorunpelu e dey pass tru... Hmmmmmm SCOAN... Hpe no be one of dis Eguns wey dem jst conclude fr ikotun dey pass jeje lii
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by chiefojiji(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
African magic Yoruba!!!
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by caniva(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
cheesy grin Like Pastor, like sheepees. grin

cheesy grin Like Followee, like followers grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by chemystery: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
correctguy101:

You're kidding right?
That's an edited video. There are many on YouTube. Go check them out and notice the similarities between the so-called ghost sightings.
I just don't want to mention that the video was edited since i have no proof. But a hologram and camera glitches are still possibilities if truly the video wasn't edited.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
MicTayor:

can I join you, I can stroll from uniben to igbinedon just cause of you

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
NicoBaba:
u care if I come over n kip u safe tru d night?

Come over with some candies please
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Malakh:
synagogue of satan.. what do you expect same as c&s , celestial and all christian whorehouses called church
Been reading most of your post
You seem truly enlightened
Can we be friends smiley
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Ghost on camera, una Weh done o undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Martin0(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
seriously serious! there are no ghosts, ghosts do not exist grin grin
if they did why should we be Afraid of them, their were humans like us before they died, one of my friend died years ago, if i see his ghost, why would i be Afraid? he was my friend, i was not Afraid of him when he was alive why would i be Afraid of him now he is dead. grin if ghosts does exist i would like to see them, maybe shake their hands and buy them some beer to drink.

Exactly oo!
Gost do not exist!

But if they do I will take them out for clubbing and also give them some special V.I.P olosho toogringrin

Then I will jus relax and take some cold Henerkey
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Bollinger(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2018
LustreChris:
[i][/i]I want to firmly believe it's a spirit being, an Angel from heaven at that.

Say whatever you like, your problem.

More so, if you check the Church's Social Media handles, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, you will see that they said it was sent to Emmanuel TV and not recorded by any member of Emmanuel TV crew.

I hope we get things right sha... undecided

Listen to the kind of person i share this earth with? Do you know how dangerous it is to live in the same country as people like you. I am just so phucking glad i don't have to. What a people. Smh.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by romoruyi(m): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Nothing is there except from reflections.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by diluewunmi: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2018
ebujany:
Ha that looks strange but is it possible for a spirit to be captured on camera?

Yes bro. Ive seen one before. Seriously. If i share the picture, people will call it photoshop but its not
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by romoruyi(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Please share it here; I want to see it

diluewunmi:

Yes bro. Ive seen one before. Seriously. If i share the picture, people will call it photoshop but its not
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by diluewunmi: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Exactly oo!
Gost do not exist!

But if they do I will take them out for clubbing and also give them some special V.I.P olosho toogringrin

Then I will jus relax and take some cold Henerkey

Hmmmm, lol. I pray u dont see one. I have and i almost froze. For weeks, i couldnt sleep alone in my room
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Martin0(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2018
diluewunmi:

Hmmmm, lol. I pray u dont see one. I have and i almost froze. For weeks, i couldnt sleep alone in my room

See my mother' might speak and believe all these stories(myth) but lemm tell you gost do not exist! But if u say u ve seen please can I take me to see one?
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Makweembo:
Guys - here is the original footage, so everyone can come to their own conclusions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6BjRmReAY&t=1s

I personally think it was an angel!!!

Angel or ghost too?

Review the video on the link you posted and note the circled part(towards the end of the video) as appeared on the picture below, you would notice some gud similarities

I think it's a reflection.

Yes dey exist but this is somewhat a reflection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.