Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Benue Killings And Buhari Pretenses By Erasmus Ikhide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings And Buhari Pretenses By Erasmus Ikhide (344 Views)

Zamfara To Employ Ex-Bandits To Combat Killings And Kidnapping / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free? / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings And Buhari Pretenses By Erasmus Ikhide by ucheokafer2017: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
FEW hours after the massacre of over 50 innocent persons; injuring twelfth of a hundred more and setting alight innumerable homes in Logo Local Government Area of Benue State by the Fulani herdsmen militia on the 3rd of January came to light than President Muhammadu Buhari took to his twitter handle pretentiously thus: “One of our pledges to Nigerians is that we will ensure the safety and security of lives everywhere in the country. We will keep this promise. Let me assure that security agencies are working to arrest those behind the regrettable attack in Benue State, and prevent further attacks”.

“As I promised in my New Year’s Day Address, we’re stepping up our interventions not only to combat crime and violence nationwide, but also to ensure that culprits are swiftly and severely punished. My condolences to the Govt and people of Benue, and the families of the victims”.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/benue-killings-buhari-pretenses-erasmus-ikhide/

(1) (Reply)

Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring / Yul Edochie Hints At Running For Presidency Come 2019 / What Are The Governors Right's On Security Of The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.