Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) (41906 Views)

Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. / Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by nwanza1: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2018
[s]
Oblang:

All this trash won't stop Buhari in 2019...
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by FoolishBoy419: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2018
doctokwus:
The Northern part of Nigeria is a big problem to our collective sanity and unity of purpose as a people and a country.
How can you cheer the same person that is causing your misery if you are not hypnotized with glue sniffing?

Stfu. The madness you saw there represent the entire view of northern Nigeria. That said, is it not your stupiid people that go to the streets to protest against the trial of corrupt officials? Are your people not the animals that celebrated the return of a convicted thief last year??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by freshdude99(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2018
doctokwus:
The Northern part of Nigeria is a big problem to our collective sanity and unity of purpose as a people and a country.
How can you cheer the same person that is causing your misery if you are not hypnotized with glue sniffing?
My brother, the South West is even a BIGGER PROBLEM to this country.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by FoolishBoy419: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2018
rinzaugustine:
They are just parasites drawing southern nigeria back.Find your way ,they no gree.Before the discovery of oil they were the ones threatning the whole country with seccesion and the british pampered and begged them to stay them

Shut up. The last time i checked, only 2 states in Nigeria can stand without federal allocations and just A combination of Kano and Kadunas igr is more than that of some 3 southern states combined. Your people are even bigger parasites since you cannot stay in your mud land

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Janaanu:

Did you hear where the NNPC GMD said 4500 trucks were diverted? 4500 trucks not needles.... undecided

Show me one person that was held culpable.... angry

I can give you countless links where the govt promised to turn this country into paradise... But it's all TALK,TALK TALK and TALK... No Action.

Be truthful with yourself. Do you think it is possible to turn this country around even in 10 years, let alone 3?
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by 7lives: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
yboy50:
pmb my lord no going back north west shut down north east shut down .Niger,kware,kogi,abuja,shutdown,south west shut..........south south south east dose region are u enemies rite before u even won d last election we only need 5% from each state ..........no pmb no Nigeria .....ipob no vacancy in aso rock

Free loaders are coming for you.
Their lives has not been the same since 2015.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by maasoap(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
doctokwus:
Lol. See this hypocrite! How many times did we have fuel scarcity under Jonathan? Didn't you guys vote for him again? Didn't you threaten us to burn Nigeria to the ground if we didn't vote for him?
It is much easy to attack Northerners for doing the same thing.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by maasoap(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2018
freshdude99:

My brother, the South West is even a BIGGER PROBLEM to this country.
Because you couldn't get them to reelect the IB?
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2018
doctokwus:

honestly you are completely deluded in your thinking.

i believe you are doing this for likes.

Nigeria's problem is collective , stop blaming one man alone for it.

what have you contributed to solve Nigerias problem other than ranting on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Janaanu: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Be truthful with yourself. Do you think it is possible to turn this country around even in 10 years, let alone 3?

It's not. But two years is enough to give a head start, and optimism for a bright future not turning things around from bad to worse and always looking for who to blame.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by maasoap(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2018
tyup:
this people are just cursed to always be backward all their lives

can you just imagine undecided
Mind telling me how you and your people are different from them? May be we should take some steps back to 2011-2015 and analyse what happened during that period and how you cast your people vote in 2015. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Oblang(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
blind zombie. The same thing he did to Jonathan has come up on him, don't be mad cos no one is understanding ur president. He did same too. Promised heaven and earth just to get the presidency now he wants to make the same excuses? See if u people in the North like go and train fowl and give dem pvc, ur cattle rearing preisdo must go come 2019. We are waiting for him. He can use force and operation python dance as usual we will vote him out. Nonsense!!

U know what, I would have taken u all serious if u are neutral abt all this politicians but u coming here to tell us how gej was the best and Buhari destroying his well built infrastructures will be not be acceptable...
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by chronique(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2018
xlander:

Please avoid the route that leads to Libya

Lol. Even in my worst state in life,Libyan route can never be an option. Airfares aren't so expensive that one wouldn't be able to afford.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by madridsta007(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
doctokwus:

A school of thought will call it a curse.
It’s hard to disagree with them.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by notoriousbabe: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Chai Nigeria is finished. The mallam wey dey do jazz for Buhari try no be small
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Janaanu:

It's not. But two years is enough to give a head start, and optimism for a bright future not turning things around from bad to worse and always looking for who to blame.

Things may seem to have turned from bad to worse but that may not be the reality of it. The country is so messed up that retracing our steps is sure to bring in changes that may be strange to us.

This government is a prudent one and it may surprise you to know this government has been growing the foreign reserve, saving at far much lesser rate. Nothing beats that type of head start for me, especially in a country where there is hardly the zeal to save, even in time of plenty (as we had during Goodluck Jonathan's era).

You talk about things going from bad to worse but I doubt if ASUU would agree with you because Buhari has paid them what no government could do since 2009 which has led to series of strike actions and threats of strikes.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by dieBYfire: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba the people's choice.

The northern choice grin
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by dieBYfire: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2018
highchief1:
u will die before March this year

Amin
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Obidon042: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Suffering and smiling..
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by dieBYfire: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2018
zicoraads:
I said it here the other day, Buhari will still win 2019. Even if an angel comes down from heaven, the people up North will still vote for Buhari. It's ethnic. It's religious.

Trust me, if this was to be GEJ, they would have pelted him with stones instead.

Sad.

Then the country should be divided into 280 ethnic regions, let all man govern his ethnic group... I can't be sharing the same country with Hausa and Yoruba Muslims....
It's like attaching Chad & Niger to Delta State to form a country
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Na wa!
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2018
This is pathetic.The Nigerian citizens are the main cause of our problems.
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2018
Yes, the North will vote as one bloc for Buhari, of course due to ethnicism and our pathetic "zoning" politics. But that doesn't mean it's not possible to beat Buhari. Frankly, it was the Yoruba vote that won the election for Buhari in 2015. It was the same Yoruba vote, which was systemically rigged by Tinubu and all SW governors against Buhari, that won Jonathan's 2011 election.

Regardless, if the South west, South south, and the South east votes as one bloc for one candidate, then chipping away a few Northern states from Buhari means Buhari's defeat, assuming no systemic rigging. The question is: which candidate can do that magic? My opinion is that Atiku will easily win SS and SE. Atiku is the only candidate that can also win a substantial number of Northeast and Northcentral states (middle-belt Christian dominated states), that is if his campaign is issue-based.

Buhari's failures in improving security in the Northeast, his lackluster attitude toward stopping his marauding Fulani herdsmen kinsmen, his destruction of Nigeria's currency which has led to astronomical hike in prices of goods and a failing economy, ill health, failure to prosecute corruption cases and general incompetence, are some of the issues.

But for this to work for Atiku the Yorubas/Southwest must support him en-bloc. The question is will they? My observation is NO. Is it possible for the SW to support Atiku? Yes! It comes down to interests. If Atiku picks his running-mate or deputy from the Southwest then he might earn their support, enough to win. Again, the viability of this permutation assumes the election won't be rigged in favor of Buhari. To disprove naivety on my part, the desperate reality of Buhari's cabal and the extent to which our election process can be easily corrupted, however, suggests that office-holders will rig for Buhari so that they also remain in office, sadly.

As preface, the unpopularity of Buhari in the SE and SS does not necessarily mean any opposition candidate will beat Buhari in these regions. It means these two regions agree that Atiku is the only Northern candidate that can win Buhari in some parts of the North, which is the only means by which Buhari can be sent back to Katsina in 2019 (if he's still alive). It also means that Atiku is the only Northern candidate, today, that gets SE and SS votes as one unfragmented voting bloc; a prerequisite for success for the PDP opposition in 2019 - that is if the SW buy into the opposition project.

Contrary to what folks are saying, I opine that the SE will support Atiku regardless of whether his running-mate is an Igbo man or not. My fear is that the SW Yorubas will be responsible for failing Nigeria, by not refusing the return of sick and incapable Buhari to Aso Rock in 2019. Except rigging by Tinubu and Obasanjo in collusion with SW APC governors and INEC in favor of Buhari is averted, the outcome of 2019 election is a sad reality for Nigeria, considering the many that will continue to die from hunger, boko and herdsmen attacks under Buhari.

To summarize, Buhari can be defeated in 2019. This is possible if the opposition candidate can win some Northern states as well as all Southern states. Atiku Abubakar is the only candidate from the North that can achieve that feat, presently. Atiku can win sections of the North that have "received the short end of the stick" under Buhari's presidency. The Northeast region and some states in the Northcentral/middle belt zone, especially states under attacks by Buhari's Fulani brothers will vote for Atiku, enough to deny Buhari a sweeping victory as was the case in 2015. Atiku is also the only Northern candidate that the SE and SS will vote en-bloc for, even without an Igbo running-mate or VP. For Atiku to win in the Southwest region he must pick a Yoruba Christian running-mate/VP from the zone, to ensure the SW region does not lose the Vice Presidency slot which they currently occupy. Finally, to seal victory in 2019 Atiku MUST run an issue-based campaign, articulating clearly what he will do differently to better the country to Nigerians.

tonytony208:
I hope we can now see why buhari will win 2019 election?
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by freshdude99(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2018
maasoap:

Because you couldn't get them to reelect the IB?
Not at all bro. Look at southern Nigeria, always divided... We can hardly get a consensus wen it counts. That's really bad for politics in Nigeria. My take tho
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Janaanu: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Things may seem to have turned from bad to worse but that may not be the reality of it. The country is so messed up that retracing our steps is sure to bring in changes that may be strange to us.

This government is a prudent one and it may surprise you to know this government has been growing the foreign reserve, saving at far much lesser rate. Nothing beats that type of head start for me, especially in a country where there is hardly the zeal to save, even in time of plenty (as we had during Goodluck Jonathan's era).

You talk about things going from bad to worse but I doubt if ASUU would agree with you because Buhari has paid them what no government could do since 2009 which has led to series of strike actions and threats of strikes.

What exactly is the reality you are talking about? That petrol is as scarce as ever even when selling at a cost of #145/ltr? Not to mention the general high cost of living which is no longer news because Nigerians are used to it... Or monumental corruption taking place under his nose?.. Or the ineptitude of his officials like the latest appointment of dead people into boards? This is just to mention a few of the countless avoidable cases of ineptitude of this administration.

Please tell me, if PMB leaves office today, what will be the gain of the majority of the talakawas supported him?
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by IamThrive(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Una mumu never do
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by 7lives: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
02Kebreal:
I'M A STAUNCH SUPPORTER OF PMB...
BEFORE U INSULT ME,I'M PROUD OF MY FOOLISHNESS.

Same here, PHD + RELIGION - fear of God is a very BIG FAILURE.
Buhari is God sent, he came when all hope is almost lost.
They want him out because there is no more free money, he will be there till 2023 wether his haters likes it or not.
The same strategy they took before 2015 election, which failed woefully is what they are still using.
All I want to see are the ground breaking achievements in PDP control States, this could have convince me that PDP have turn a new leaf.
But NO, they will rather come here to downplay the achievements of those who are working, and lay curses on a president who is not even aware of their existence.
They and their prophets of Baal have loads of evil night vigils to keep, for as long as their prayers are targeted at destruction and not to build, they shall not succeed.
They carry Bible up and down but blatantly refused to practice what they read, this is the main reason they have been reduced to the rubbish they are today.
How many honest folks are happy with the sixteen LOCUST and cankerworm years of PDP?.
NONE.
2019 is around the corner, they will know that Nigerians are not stupid, Nigerians NEVER forget.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Walelavender(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Growing up, could remember when your teacher would whip your ass and you would be told to say 'thank you sir' grin .That is the situation we have found ourselves.

Not as if other climes are saner by default, it was a choice they made! I can't fathom how difficult it is to see that all these incompetent guys at the centre can only offer nothing, but mirage. Over 32 months have proved this. Don't expect a miracle in the next 16 months.

This is no leadership!
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
texazzpete:

This is where you people get it wrong. EVERY part of Nigeria is a big problem to our collective sanity.

Was it any more sane for people in the South East to follow Nnamdi Kanu in droves, or to spread whatsapp messages alleging ethnic reasons for the Innoson - GTB spat?

"GTB is owned by Yorubas and they are working with the Hausa-Fulani led EFCC to frustrate Innoson"

You think this mantra that was repeated by thousands is any more logical than people on a fuel queue cheering Buhari?

Or you think the people gearing up right now in Edo State to travel to Italy via Libya despite the slavery issues are any less illogical?

Abeg, don't localize it. Many Nigerians are either mad or completely illogical.

The sad reality
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Exactly the problem with you my brothers from the east, you think every other person is the cause of your problem....

...this is 2018 and you still stuck in one place and position

...you wonder why somebody else don't reason the way you do?

...one word: Stupidity!

doctokwus:
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
namet:
Yes, the North will vote as one bloc for Buhari, of course due to ethnicism and our pathetic "zoning" politics. But that doesn't mean it's not possible to beat Buhari. Frankly, it was the Yoruba vote that won the election for Buhari in 2015. It was the same Yoruba vote, which was systemically rigged by Tinubu and all SW governors against Buhari, that won Jonathan's 2011 election.

Regardless, if the South west, South south, and the South east votes as one bloc for one candidate, then chipping away a few Northern states from Buhari means Buhari's defeat, assuming no systemic rigging.

The question is: which candidate can do that magic? My opinion is that Atiku will easily win SS and SE. Atiku is the only candidate that can also win a substantial number of Northeast and Northcentral states (middle-belt Christian dominated states), that is if his campaign is issue-based.

Buhari's failures in improving security in the Northeast, his lackluster attitude toward stopping his marauding Fulani herdsmen kinsmen, his destruction of Nigeria's currency which has led to astronomical hike in prices of goods and a failing economy, ill health, failure to prosecute corruption cases and general incompetence, are some of the issues.

But for this to work for Atiku the Yorubas/Southwest must support him en-bloc. The question is will they? My observation is NO. Is it possible for the SW to support Atiku? Yes! It comes down to interests. If Atiku picks his running-mate or deputy from the Southwest then he might earn their support, enough to win. Again, the viability of this permutation assumes the election won't be rigged in favor of Buhari.

To disprove naivety on my part, the desperate reality of Buhari's cabal and the extent to which our election process can be easily corrupted, however, suggests that office-holders will rig for Buhari so that they also remain in office, sadly.

As preface, the unpopularity of Buhari in the SE and SS does not necessarily mean any opposition candidate will beat Buhari in these regions. It means these two regions agree that Atiku is the only Northern candidate that can win Buhari in some parts of the North, which is the only means by which Buhari can be sent back to Katsina.

It also means that Atiku is the only candidate, today, that gets SE and SS votes as one unfragmented voting bloc; a prerequisite for success for the opposition - that is if the SW buy into the opposition project.

Contrary to what folks are saying, I opine that the SE will support Atiku regardless of whether his running-mate is an Igbo man or not. My fear is that the SW Yorubas will be responsible for failing Nigeria, by not refusing the return of sick and incapable Buhari to Aso Rock in 2019.

Except rigging by Tinubu and Obasanjo and SW APC governors in favor of Buhari is averted, the outcome of 2019 election is a sad reality for Nigeria, considering the many that will continue to die from hunger, boko and herdsmen attacks under Buhari.

The middlebelt won the elections for Buhari, not the SW

The states that matter in the middle belt rejected Oga Joe
Re: Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) by internetparrot: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2018
I have given up on the Northern populace, they want to be slaves and suffer, let them just be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.