Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily (19000 Views)

Learn How To Do Picture Manipulation And Make Money Teach Others / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by kolad59: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good evening here.

I have following this thread for a while, but I want to ask if I can be using my android phone, cos I don't have system.and there is no way for me to get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by kolad59: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
bkuranga:

I have to slow down because I notice my people don't comment yet... seem I'm not communicating.
Good evening here.

I have following this thread for a while, but I want to ask if I can be using my android phone, cos I don't have system.and there is no way for me to get it.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
kolad59:
Good evening here.

Yes, u can... but that will really slow down the speed n efficiency of ur work.

I also use phone to complete some jobs especially when the job is <3mins.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
dan1ng:
I have been following this topic for a while. I'm yet to really get the strategy for making the @20 daily. Currently I work on crowdsurf but I've not been able to achieve $20 a day, the highest I have gone is $15, and it has been once, and it took me working for about 15 hours. So, I'll appreciate if you can explain in details how to get $20 daily. If possible let me know how I can contact you directly

--- MY SIGNATURE.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by DrJossy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
I am interested, writeakande@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Cmyname(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
bkuranga:

--- MY SIGNATURE.
Nice work...

But updates are taking too long...

More updates if possible
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rhothymie(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
op, abeg dey update dis thread, we are following.
ps: is it a most the file the be transcribed be done online
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rhothymie(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
ps: is it a must the file to be transcribed done online?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 3:50am On Feb 25, 2018
rhothymie:

ps: is it a must the file to be transcribed done online?

Not a must, you can take it offline and copy the transcript when done.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 3:54am On Feb 25, 2018
Hello guys..... Remember I told u, I will come with something on GOTRANSCRIPT test?

I won't be posting everything about the test, because...
1) I know it is not ethical for me to post the answer to the test in a public forum, as that will undo the work and purpose to which the test was created by GoTrancript HR. Even though, I did the test for some guys that contacted me before.
2) The test is not just a single audio file, GT has 5 different audio files which you will need to pass one of it. So, posting answers to all those audio files seem almost impossible.

But, in all this 5 audios, there are names mentioned in all which most of those contacting me really struggled to get... U don't need to disturb your self for those names again... Just look down.

She mentioned:
1) Chuck Palahniuk not Chukwu Polo Neck, Chuck Palanyk nor Chook Paalik as some people transcribed.
2) [b]Parinoush Saniee [/b]not Barinus or any other names u might have transcribed.....

I believe with this, the test is 50% solved as the rest are words you can easily hear...

If you still struggle to pass after this, you can check other companies, but you can as well contact me if you still need my help.

Have a great day....
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rhothymie(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2018
bkuranga:

Not a must, you can take it offline and copy the transcript when done.

Thanks. what are the key tools you think i would need, i mean like software and the like
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
lisachichee@yahoo.com ,I am interested
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Djmadrid(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hello
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by SpockFederation: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2018
I'M YOUR ULTIMATE LOGO DESIGN GUY!... Contact me today: +2348159261159

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Slytee(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Really?...some people self. he helped you get an account now you want him to work in that account for you...
Djmadrid:
Hello mr Bkuranga, I've tried to cantact you through Whatsapp but I know u might be busy, but just try and find time to reply sir, the gotranscript account I got from you, the average amount I've ever reached is $7/day, and highest I've made per day is $12 and that was last Sunday when I have a lot of time, I noticed that the highest earners on d site are editors, pls can you help work on my account for sometimes that I can be promoted to editors level. Pls I don't mind if I have to pay you. I really need your help sir. Thanks, I'm the one messaging you with this number 070...6516...5396

2 Likes

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rhothymie(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
is it a must i change my i.p b4 signing up with gotranscript?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
rhothymie:
is it a must i change my i.p b4 signing up with gotranscript?

no, u don't need it
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rhothymie(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
bkuranga:

no, u don't need it
Thanks alot for selfless service sir. the thing is,when I tried to access the site on my fone, i saw an error mssg
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Teejazy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello Bkuranga,
I've signed up on Gotranscript but I can locate where to write the test. Can you please shed more light on how to complete the registration.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by saturnsam: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
I am interested please, here is my email add... samsonidahose@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Christardor: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
dan1ng:
I have been following this topic for a while. I'm yet to really get the strategy for making the @20 daily. Currently I work on crowdsurf but I've not been able to achieve $20 a day, the highest I have gone is $15, and it has been once, and it took me working for about 15 hours. So, I'll appreciate if you can explain in details how to get $20 daily. If possible let me know how I can contact you directly
How much can someone really earn from transcribing in a month....
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by LaudGuy: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
With a fast Internet service and daily commitment, you can earn well above 600 dollars. Although you will type till you tire.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Teejazy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
LaudGuy:
With a fast Internet service and daily commitment, you can earn well above 600 dollars. Although you will type till you tire.

I've signed up on Gotranscript but I can locate where to write the test. Can you please shed more light on how to complete the registration.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Make money on Topbuzz today. Check my signature
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Djmadrid(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Slytee:
Really?...some people self. he helped you get an account now you want him to work in that account for you...
last time I checked I wasn't talking to you, receive sense ijn
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by charlly2016(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Interested charllychim@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by rhothymie(m): 1:29am On Feb 28, 2018
hello house, abeg is there anyone living at Abeokuta that i can use his home address to receive my payooner card. pls anybody
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by LaudGuy: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
I'm not on Go transcript yet. Still crowdsurfing

quote author=Teejazy post=65391743]

I've signed up on Gotranscript but I can locate where to write the test. Can you please shed more light on how to complete the registration.[/quote]
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Duokc: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
iscoreng@gmail.com
Pls send to my email.
thanks
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ozornet(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
simonjo:
I have the infinity transcription foot pedal for transcriptions.

If interested, you can contact me on whatsapp

I am interested. Can me have your contact, whatsapp and phone number. Or you can add my whatsapp number 08037788438.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Generator movement From One Point To Another In Lagos / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis. / Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.