Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? (891 Views)

Wale Ogunade: Ambode Would Have Surpassed Achievements Of Tinubu, Fashola If…’ / Has Ambode Gone To Sleep Since He Lost APC Primary Election? / Fayose Vs Fashola - See Who Enjoys Mama Put Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by ikorodureporta: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2018
'Like' for YES, 'Share' for NO

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by 989900: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Ambode is building on his predecessors' hardwork.

If only we have this sorta continuity/inheritance at the national level. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by eruchboy(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Tinubu & fashola laid the foundation of today's lagos,so u cant really compare them

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Atimes I wonder how some jobless nuisance would just wake and start creating stupid and dump post!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by Rmxr: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2018
He hasn't. He still has a lot to do. It will be hard for anyone to outdo Fashola in terms that of infrastructure

Ambode looks like he's on the right track. But he's not there yet

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by Lipscomb(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Omo yebo they like causing trouble if you want to cause trouble go to you land
ikorodureporta:
'Like' for YES, 'Share' for NO

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by ODVanguard: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Rmxr:
He hasn't. He still has a lot to do. It will be hard for anyone to outdo Fashola in terms that of infrastructure

Ambode looks like he's on the right track. But he's not there yet

Exactly. Besides, I don't get the point of this sort of premature comparison. Our expectation should be that the present should outperform the past, that's the only way there can be progress. BRF built on BAT's foundation and did better than him, therefore there shouldn't be any qualms about Ambo outperforming BRF by the end of his tenure. It's all for the good of the state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by ikorodureporta: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Atimes I wonder how some jobless nuisance would just wake and start creating stupid and dump post!!!!

cheesy
Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by Ajibel(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2018
I wonder what's the intention of this mischevious OP this weekend.

Here is an excerpt from what Fashola said few years ago:

Governor of Lagos state, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, has said that he would not pray to be adjudged the best governor of the state.
Speaking during an interactive session with journalists, Fashola said he would instead pray for his successor to do in four years what took his administration eight years to achieve. He also said he would want his successor to carry out the transformation of the state in a jiffy and surpass his (Fashola) achievements.

Read full interview here ->
https://blueprint.ng/i-dont-pray-to-be-best-governor-fashola/

Therefore, if Ambode surpasses Fashola's achievements x10 in 4 years, then to God be the glory!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode's 2yrs+ Vs Fashola's 8yrs: Has Ambode Surpassed Fashola?? by ikorodureporta: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2018
In my own opinion, Fashola focused more on taxation/ revenue, while Ambode is creating landmark infrastructures. In future, i think Ambode wld be a happier man, seeing all d infrastructures he created

(1) (Reply)

SS/SE Hypocrisy On Under Age Vote / Nice Photo Of President Buhari & VP Osinbajo...dressed On Attires Of Complimen.. / The Fate Of Major Daniel Bamidele . Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.